All Day Together

Dating Game with Infinite

In all your classes you sat next to Sungkyu. If there was anything you didn’t understand he would explain it to you. He really has a sharp eye and an open mind. You could tell that he was the genius of the class.

“Do you want to have lunch together?” he asked.
“Yea, sure I would love to”
We sat at the cafeteria talking about our interests. It was going so well, you could tell that there was chemistry between us. You saw Peniel coming inside the cafeteria since he is a really good friend of yours you thought you should introduce him to Sungkyu so you called him over.

“Hey Peniel, this is Sungkyu my classmate” You said.
“Hi, nice to meet you” Peniel said with a smile.
“Oh, nice to meet you too” Sungkyu replied.
“How was your class Peniel?” You asked.
“It was really good, what about you?”

You got so absorbed in the conversation with Peniel that you forgot about Sungkyu . He was just looking at the 2 of you as you were speaking, it really bothered him since he asked you to have lunch with him because you wanted to be with you. It made him angry, he stood up and said “I am sorry, I have things to do”

What do you do ?
1) Go up to Sungkyu apologize and make it up to him.
2) Ignore Sungkyu, you like talking to Peniel more.