Worst Ending Ever

Dating Game with Infinite

“I want to be at home” you said to Hoya. You could see the frustration in his eyes it like he had something for you but no matter what you didn’t care to know what it is. You left him at that spot as you walked to your apartment.

The very next day while you were going to college you saw him come out of his apartment the same timing as you did you greeted him and ran away. You didn’t exactly know why you were being like this but it wasn’t okay to him. Maybe you fell in love with him just like that. You have been acting like that for a while and it bothered him so much. When you see him you would greet him as if he was a stranger.

“Let’s go to the club I have been bored for a while now” Nana suggested. You didn’t mind so you accepted. With some other people you know from college you all went there. As you were dancing, you saw Nana making out with someone so to save her dignity you went to her and pulled her away from the guy and that when you realized the guy is Hoya. He didn’t say anything but Nana said “______, what’s wrong with you? Is it wrong to make out with the guy I love?

You didn’t say anything for a while but then said “I thought you were drunk” then you looked at him bowed and walked away feeling heartbroken. You didn’t tell Nana that he was someone you loved but let them date. Ever since you haven’t seen Hoya that much. You graduated and went back to America, you were still alone.

THE END.