Their Approval

Dating Game with Infinite

It was get on the plane. It’s not a long flight but the timing isn’t good it was midnight and you hated those kinds of flights because you can’t sleep on them, so you will end up being very tired when you arrive to the country.

On the plane Sunggyu the screen in front of him and started to watch a movie you did the same but just a different movie. Soon when you looked at Sunggyu he had fallen asleep to fast after you were done with the movie he was still asleep so you started to look at him and then bother him a bit by moving your finger on his face but he didn’t wake up.

When you arrived to the states he was recharged and full of energy while you were tired and sleepy. Your brother and father were waiting for you at the airport. Your mom knew you would be hungry when you arrive that’s why she have already prepared food for you.

After you ate you reached your limits and fell asleep on the sofa. You thought it would be awkward for Sunggyu to be with your parents alone but in fact he managed to blend well with your family while you were asleep. When you woke up it was already night and there was no one in the living room you called your mom and they told you that they went to the restaurant down the street.

You heard a loud laughter from inside the restaurant and you knew it was your dad’s. They were enjoying their meal when you entered your mother waved at you. You sat down then your father said “I like this man, he blends well with our family”.
“I give you my blessing.” Your mother added.
“Where did you find a man like this?” your brother said.

You were so happy about the responds and you knew now you can be together as much a time takes you .