Not That Way

Dating Game with Infinite

At that moment you were in the middle of losing your friend or ignore your feeling for the boy you actually love but if Sunggyu was able to tell you his feeling then you can too but first you had to reject Sunggyu. “I am sorry but I don’t see you in that way also there is a guy that I actually like” you replied. He was disappointed and frustrated but he told it was okay since he just let his feeling out.

You honestly got a lot of courage from Sunggyu. You met Peniel on the hallway the next day normally you would stop and talk to him but it had been a while since the last time you talked to him, you were busy with Sunggyu. “Oh hey _____, it had been a while since the last time I saw.”
“Yea me too, do you want to have lunch together after class?” you asked.
“Sure see you by then.”

At lunch time you were there before him. When he came you were so happy to see him. You sat eating because you knew you were so in love with him. With the courage that you got from Sunggyu you thought of confessing now or never. “Peniel, I….” you were interrupted by a girl shouting Peniel’s name from the entrance. “oh” he got up and shouted her name. You didn’t understand what was going on until Peniel said “This is my girlfriend Krystal, we have been dating for a while now”
“Hi I am Krystal nice to meet you”
You were shocked that you answer stuttering “Hi I am ___”

From that day onwards you didn’t get close to Peniel as you thought you were just the friend to him. You were heartbroken and left aside you college life was just lonely and miserable.