Home Date

Dating Game with Infinite

“Sure, I would love to, Where do you want to go” you said it with a smile. “Your house!” he replied returning the smile. You just blushed and nodded.

When you were at the car it was silent, you were honestly lost in your thoughts, you couldn’t believe that you held hands today, it just made your heart beat fast and your admiration for him is love. Being his girlfriend is your wish now. He hugged you when you got of the car and watched you go inside the apartment complex.

You cleaned your house, wore a cute comfortable outfit and some light make up then waited for Myungsoo. The door bell rang when you opened it you saw him standing with a bouquet of lilies in his hand. You smiled, took it from him and invited him inside.

You cooked dinner together, watched a movie and played some board games. It was more fun than going out, you wished time would stop. Suddenly he said “I can’t stop thinking about you that’s why I want to see you more, talk to you more, be with you more…” before he could finish his sentence the door bell rang it’s Nana and her boyfriend. Nana's mom came from he flight so they can’t spend the night together, she was so pissed so you decided to let her stay over for the night.

You told Myungsoo to stay over since you didn’t want to be a third wheel, he gladly agreed. It was time to sleep so you and Myungsoo slept at the living room while Nana and her boyfriend slept in your bedroom. You whispered to you Myungsoo “Continue what you were saying before Nana came” he replied quickly “I love you”.

You laughed and said “I love you too”. He leaned for a kiss so you close your eyes and moved a bit forward when suddenly you heard Nana and her boyfriend flirting so loudly.

Do you?
1) Go knock your bedroom door and tell them to keep it down.
2) Ignore and kiss Myungsoo.