Another Chance

Dating Game with Infinite

You don’t like lying to people that’s why you told him you don’t know since you didn’t know which answer to give him it’s not like you fully believe in what he said.

“It’s okay if you don’t trust me as before but I’m sure you will understand what I mean, come tomorrow to the arcade center not the one nearby but the one next to my high school, see you at 4” after he said that he went as if he had something to do, it felt like he was trying to show me something to prove that he wasn’t lying.

On the next day I went to the arcade center next to his high school at 4, I saw him but didn’t tell him that I came or tried to make him see me instead I just preserved from a distance. Soon a noona came to him and his friends, she gave them cupcakes and drink then asked them if they need anything else one of his friends said that he was hungry and he wanted a burger some others tagged along. It was exactly as he said.

You have seen enough and decided to go back. On your way home you called him and said “I understand now what you mean I saw it all”
“Where are you now?” he asked.
“I am outside”
“Where?”
“Going home” you could hear him running soon you heard on the phone “Found you” when you turned around he was standing behind you approaching you slowly.

When he reached you, he hugged you and said thank god you came today, you smiled as you hugged him back. From then on you and Sungjong started dating.