Who You Are..

Dating Game with Infinite

“Sure, let’s go” you said.
“There’s a ramen shop at the end of the street lets go there” he said.

You didn’t know that there was a ramen shop at the end of the street, you were surprised that he knew the district better than you even though he just moved yesterday. The food was amazing, we managed to get along and have a conversation.

“Why did you went without telling me that day on club?” he asked.
“I was tired and I didn’t think you would actually come back for me.”
“Why would you think that?”
“It’s just that you are popular there right so many girls would want to talk to you.”
“But only a few I want to talk to”
“Which kind?” you asked curious.
“The beautiful lonely type” he said it teasingly.
“I wasn’t alone”
“Yea, yea right”

When we were done having lunch he asked “Do you live nearby?”.
“yea” you answered
“Where I will take you?”
“No need!”
“But I insist I won’t let you till I take you home.”
“Fine!”

You went the way to your apartment complex on the way he said “This path is familiar to the way to my apartment. We must live close by.”
You didn’t say anything and continued
moving when you entered the apartment complex he was totally shocked. When you stood in front of your apartment door he looked at you and laughed adding next “You are my bare faced, unashamed neighbor”
You jaw dropped then you asked “Is that what you think of me?”
“It’s not a bad thing. Other women will never dare to stand in front of me with no makeup on.”
You just stood there nodding your head understanding for a while.
He laughed at you and said “I like you, you are just too different from the other girls. I can tell being near you is fun”

The blood rushed to your cheeks, you wanted to reply but you were biting your lower lips so badly that you couldn’t even speak. “There is a dance contest in the park nearby be there tomorrow, if I win you will be mine” he said then went inside his apartment.

Do you?
1) Go.
2) Stay home.