Fancy dinner

Dating Game with Infinite

So it had been around 4 days since you meet Myungsoo the two of you became really close to each other you text all day, he walk you to your apartment after class. You were walking to your apartment with him one day when he said “so about tomorrow I will pick you up at 7 pm is it ok?”
“Yes I will wait for you”

On the day of the date you went to your apartment, picked an outfit for the date after few minutes you found the perfect outfit.
Myungsoo was waiting for you, wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie.
When you arrived to the restaurant there was a table he reserved for you and him, it had an amazing view. When the dinner arrived Myungsoo started cutting the meat in his plate then switched it with yours, he looked at you, smiled then started eating. You talked a lot while eating and after you finished you both were staring at the view, When you turned your head and saw Myungsoo staring at you ,  you blushed and asked him “what?”
“Nothing, you are just too beautiful I can’t take my eyes off you”

You felt your heart racing then looked down when you raised your head he was still staring at you with a smile on his face that drew a smile on yours.
“Do you want to go for a walk in the garden” I nodded my head. The garden was so beautiful and filled with roses. He was walking ahead of you, while you were thinking if you should hold his hand. Suddenly Myungsoo grabbed your hand and smiled but didn’t look at you and said “Thank you for coming to dinner with me. Do you want to go out with me again?”
He looked at you with a smile.

“yes I would love to”