My New Neighbor

Dating Game with Infinite

It was getting late almost 2am and you started to feel tired so you told Nana that you were going home and then left without saying a word to Hoya who at that time went to the dance floor. You rode a cab to your apartment.

The next morning you heard some noises from the apartment next to you so you went outside and asked the men, who were moving things into the next door apartment they told you that a man would be living there, you thought it was another business man.

Later there was a knock on your door when you opened the door there was the same boy who you liked talking and dancing with. He said “I’m your new neighbor Hoya” he didn’t recognize you because you didn’t have any make up on. So you replied “Nice to meet you, come in”
“No need, actually not all of my things is here so can I borrow your boiler?”
“Oh sure no problem” you gave him the boiler then he left.

You thanked god that he didn’t recognize you and went to sleep. The next day you wore a dress and went to the supermarket surprisingly you met him there again.
“Oh my god! Did you meet before? I would never forget such a beautiful girl. We met at the BTS club right? Yesterday I believe ”
“Oh yeah I remember you, your name is Hoya right ?”
“Yup that’s me and you are ______, what a coincidence seeing you again!”
“Yea totally”
“Do you want to go grab lunch together?”
 “Okay” you don’t mind since you like him.