To the Amusement Park

Dating Game with Infinite

“Oh I will love going out with you again, Sungjong” you relied quickly because you know that it’s always fun when you are with him.
“Awesome, then let’s go to the amusement park I really want to go there”
“Hmm sounds good to me”
“Okay then it’s settled, should we head home now, I’ll walk you home”
“No need I can go alone”
“We live next to each other so either ways we go by the saw path”

You couldn’t help but laugh at how you forgot that you live on the same district. When you arrived in front of your apartment complex he said reminding you “ I’ll come pick you up on Sunday at 9am” you just nod and waved then went inside. The good thing is that on Sunday you don’t have work.

“What should I wear? This or this?” you asked yourself. In the end you made up your choice, put some light make up and waited for Sungjong outside when he came you went to the bus station, it was your first time riding the bus in Korean it felt really nice.

You got to the amusement park it was full of daring adventurous games to have fun to the limits. The first thing you rode was the roller coaster then some other games lastly the haunted house you were so scared but also surprised at how Sungjong wasn’t. You grabbed on his arm the whole time and he was just laughing at you.

After you got over it you went together to McDonalds for lunch. You talked about college and he told you about their boys scout and how he wants you join him to go camping next week.

Do you?
1) Accept you’ve always wanted to go camping.
2) No it too dangerous for you.