Arrival

Dating Game with Infinite

 

You arrived to your apartment complex when you saw the landlady watering the plants, she was single in her late 40s. You went inside with her where she showed you your apartment it was midsized.

You had school the next day so you started unpacking you stuff and then you went to buy some groceries. After you were done shopping you took an instant ramen from your plastic bag and decided to eat it at the shop because you were very hungry.

After you poured hot water from the water dispenser of the shop you took a seat and waited for the noodles to soak, as you started eating a handsome boy holding an ice cream in his right hand and a comic in his left hand came and sat next to you. He greeted you by bowing his head a little bit so you did the same.

You wanted to look at the boy again but when you turned you found him already looking at you with his big sparkly eyes, being watched by him made the blood rush to your cheeks making you blush, you asked “Is something wrong?” then he was startled and replied quickly “Nothing is wrong.”

Couple of minutes later he was again looking at you eating this time you said “Do you want some?” he answered “Can I? ” so you replied “sure, here” a huge smile appeared on his face.

In the middle of eating he said “I am Sungjong sorry for the late introduction”
“I am _______, no need to apologize”
“You don’t look familiar”
“Yeah, I’ve just arrived today morning from the States”
“Oh, how old are you? “
“I am 18, a freshman in Maria-Rose University.”
“Waah, I’m a student in Maria-Rose High school. Which means I will be seeing you next year, noona” he said that with a huge smile.

Suddenly you felt tired so you decided to take your excuse and go back to get some rest since you didn’t sleep that much on the flight.
“Sorry I have to go back I still have some stuff to do”
“okay then see you around”