Chapter 22 - Epilogue

Coincidence? Planned?

1 month later. Imagine voiceover as Gyuri.

In the end Soomi agreed to change to be the prosecution witness after DooJoon visited her. No one on both teams could actually persuade her to do that but DooJoon did! Kudos to him really. But I always knew there was something ambiguous going between them. She was sentenced to 2 years jail with 2 years probation as she was charged for poisoning 2PM and being an accomplice for all the cases.
And oh! Yoon DooJoon kept saying on broadcast programmes that he was waiting for someone to comeback after 2 years. You get the link too right? /wink/
Jaehwa was sentenced to life imprisonment since there was a lack of clarity for sentencing death penalty. Up till now and counting, we still receive boxes and boxes of letters from the fans of the harmed idols requesting for her death. And guess who had to do the tiring work of shredding the letters every month? Yours truly. I wish they could just hire a part timer to do all the shredding of letters soon.
Super Junior finally decided to file a lawsuit against SMe for disregarding their lives and welfare and we were actually stated down as their witnesses. How cool. I hope the case succeeds then the police force will get praised for all the help in passing this case successfully. I know I’m just dreaming.
As for 2PM, it’s mainly Taecyeon who pops by every other week to try to patch back with Cosy but she just couldn’t be bothered. Well, if she was in a good mood, she entertains him once in awhile but that was hardly the case.
2NE1 resumed filming after Park Bom recovered and the MV came out really well. Applause! It reached 2 million views within 24 hours! I am a happy BlackJack!
And YOU KNOW WHAT?! HyunAe and Jaesuk got together!! The two of them is like heaven and hell, black and white, cold and hot! Now I have to tolerate their love bickering in the office every now and then. Sigh.. Oh wells as they always say, opposites attracts.
My dear fellow gossip girl Seon Hee started dating Sang Bum. I kind of expected it since SangBum has always been looking out for her and finally she opened her eyes and saw it. Like finally!
And I keep having this feeling that Anna likes Yoon Sung, seeing at how her eyes always sparkles when Yoon Sung was around but that dumb oppa only had eyes for Adiana. I pity him ):
Kari got transferred out of the team due to disobedience to a superior’s order. Knowing Cosy’s character, I knew that would happen. But I was somehow surprised that Kari was only transferred out and not terminated from the police force. I guess Cosy still have some good in her after all. Oops, she can’t find out that I said that.
Adiana.. She has been going to this Starbucks store and spending at least 4 hours there every single time. The last time I decided to follow, guess who I saw there? IT’S THE G DRAGON KWON JI YONG! Despite his disguise, you know it could never win my sharp eyes. I wonder how VIPs never knew that they were dating.
Our big boss, superintendent MinHo kept getting Cosy to arrange blind dates for him and Cosy always complain about him being a troublesome and picky person since he too only has eyes for Adiana’s standards. So from the last time I heard outside the lounge, Cosy asked why not he just date her instead and Minho actually thought it was a good idea. I heard it was this Wednesday at some restaurant in CheongDamDong Gangnam area. If they do get together, dear big boss, good luck.. And I wonder what will happen to Taecyeon?

As for me? I have been meeting Wooyoung for awhile. Still dating and trying out but I hope it turns out well. I don’t want to be the only loner in the team yo.

Till the time we meet again, hopefully not, because that meant more cases and more people getting harmed and more work for us ): BYE~~

 

This is the finale of our fanfic ! Hope everyone enjoyed the stories up until now ! ^^ How was your Christmas and New Year parties ? Were they great ? I hope all of you have fun and have a blast in the New Year ! Happy New Year 2013 ! :D - Adiana