Chapter 17- Change

Coincidence? Planned?

“Ooooh! So all the witnesses’ statements are already here..” Gyuri mumbled but it didn’t go unheard by Kari.
“I would fire my bullets at them if they waited for us to record the statements ourselves. By then everyone would be telling us that they forgot everything.” Kari stated which caused Gyuri to cringe at how scary this girl could be.

“YOON DOO JOON PLAYS THE VILLIAN!?” Seon Hee let out a fangirl squeal and was admiring the charm that was evoked by Doojoon from the picture.
“And I thought that you only had eyes for TOP.” Cosy said as she rolled her eyes at her.
“Yes. But still, it’s DOOJOON.” Seon Hee said.
“I think we have to re-record all statements again.” Hyun Ae said as she swiped her finger over the iPad, scanning through the statements. “They are practically useless in helping us.” She continued.
“I agree with Hyun Ae. What kind of nonsense is this?” Jae Suk complained as he clenched his fists.
“Someone enlighten me on this statement. ‘Witness does not remember anything.’ And the inspector recording this actually let him go?” Yoon Sung continued on as he rolled his eyes.
“Well. That kinda explains why we HAVE to be back here.” Adiana said, silencing all the whines and complains.
“Yoon Sung, Hyun Ae and Anna please go have a word with the production crew again.” Cosy instructed.
“Seon Hee, Kari and Jae Suk with me, the 2NE1 girls. We’ll need updates on Bom’s situation as well just in case we have to do a press conference.” Adiana continued after Cosy.
“Sang Bum and I shall meet Yoon DooJoon for some coffee.” Cosy continued, earning stares from the girls.
“You just wanted to record statement with THE Doojoon.” Seon Hee rolled her eyes and said.
“Nope. Just that the in-charge should talk to the one who is being suspected, no?” Cosy sent a wink at Seon Hee.
“And I thought I was the in-charge?” Adiana asked, her arms folded.
“No. No. No. MinHo said I would be the in charge for this case.” Cosy continued, flashing her Cheshire cat’s smile. Before Seon Hee could shoot back at her, Cosy picked up her phone and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.
“Yes Hyemi?” Cosy said as a smile appeared on her face at what the girl was telling her about on the other end.

“Who do you think is the person on the phone?” Seon Hee asked the rest who were still in the room.
“How would I know?” Sang Bum shrugged as Cosy came back into the room with a tall, good looking young man behind her.
Adiana looked at the young man and nodded to him silently. The ladies in the room looked in his direction, while the gentlemen, especially Jae Suk scoffed, as he stepped to the front of the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee Minho, your new Chief Director and I am extremely honoured to be the in-charge of a team of pretty babes and handsome hunks. However, that doesn’t mean that I would allow people to slack off in the team. So Adiana and Cosy, please lead your team well and catch the culprit soon. Any questions?”

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Gyuri asked with her eyes sparkling.
“Unfortunately, someone just rejected me recently.” Minho answered as he shot a look at Cosy’s direction.
“Don’t look at me, I am not the girl. I just happen to know who the girl is.” Cosy explained to everyone whose eyes were on her while she took a quick glance at Adiana and turned away quickly before anyone but Adiana noticed.
“I think you are just plain stupid if you are the girl who rejected him. Seriously.” Hyun Ae said.
“Does it matter? She rejected Xiah Junsu. THE XIAH JUNSU.” Adiana rolled her eyes, thinking of how her best friend had rejected her brother.
“Adi, don’t make me expose you. And off to work. NOW.” Cosy said as she emphasized on the word ‘now’ and everyone went out of the meeting room.

Everyone moved from their seats and poured out of the meeting room except Jae Suk. While an awkward silence filled the room, Adiana gathered her belongings and walked towards the door.
"Boss, after you." Jae Suk said while holding the door for her.
"Jae Suk, please leave the room first. I'll have a word with Adiana." Min Ho instructed. Adiana still walked out of the room regardless, not turning back once.
"Guess she's either not in the mood or you're just don’t worth that much to spend her time on." Jae Suk smirked and closed the door behind him.
Just as Adiana and gang went to retrieve her Porsche, a message notification came. She stopped to take a look at it while Jae Suk walked over to the driver's seat.
“BOSS! Are you done messaging your lover?” Jae Suk shouted. Adiana looked up to him, her stares causing Jae Suk to retreat into his seat.
“Just drive. And I expect us to reach the hospital in in 15 minutes. Without using the siren.” Adiana said while walking towards the car getting into the passenger seat.

-YG Building-
Yoon Sung, Hyun Ae and Anna headed off first to the YG Building to pay a visit to the production crew. They walked into YG’s office and was greeted by the director himself with his production team in the middle of the room holding a meeting.
“Sorry for the disturbance. CID Inspector Anna Lee. We are here to acquire more information about the case.” Anna said.

"Good good. Just nice as everyone is here. Feel free to use the meeting rooms down the corridor." YG proposed. The 3 inspectors each led a person to each individual meeting rooms to record their statements yet again.

-Hospital-
“Am I interrupting?” Adiana asked as she poked her head into the private ward that was isolated away from the public eyes.
“It’s alright. We were just talking.” CL said as she stood up from her chair.
Park Bom’s looked at the visitor with the big eyes of hers as she lied on the hospital bed with a bandage over her left shoulder blade.

“Mind if I take the statements again? My colleagues left out certain details. I have 3 other colleagues who are outside.” Adiana stated her request as CL went out of the ward, signaling to Minzy and Dara to follow along.

-Cube Building-
Cosy stepped hard onto the brake as the car stopped right in front of Cube Entertainment’s building.
“Boss. I still wish to live a long life..” Sang Bum whined and pouted as both exited the car and walked through the glass doors.
“Then get a driving license soon so that I don’t have to drive.” Cosy rolled her eyes as they walked along the corridor, the notes of ‘Fiction’ coming out from one of the end of the corridor.

Sang Bum rapped his knuckles soundly on the door for quite some time till the volume of the song lowered. He continued knocking for a few seconds until someone opened the door. They came face to face with the manager of the group at the door. Sang Bum took one step into the room and showed his ID, at the same time requesting to see Yoon Doojoon.

—————————————————————————————

“Hyung, you are back! What did Cosy say?” Yoseob asked as Doojoon stepped into their dorm, removing his shoes.
“Cosy. You call her as though you even know her.” Doojoon rolled his eyes as he kicked the shoes to one side and walked into the living room.
“Don’t tell me she accused you of firing that lead bullet at Bom noona.” Dongwoon questioned but his eyes never leaving his PSP.
“YES! WHAT BLASPHEMY. WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO ME TO CHANGE THE BULLET AND FIRE IT AT HER. THE STUNTMAN EVEN HAD TO TEACH ME HOW TO HOLD A GUN AND NOW I AM ACCUSED OF KNOWING HOW TO REASSEMBLE A GUN.” Doojoon flared up.
“You didn’t know how to hold a gun?” HyunSeung smirked and burst into a sudden laughter as he clutched onto his stomach. Doojoon’s faced turned a shade of red as he stormed off into his room and slammed the door hard against its frame.
“Doojoon hyung is already irritated at being suspected of something he didn’t do and you just had to add more salt onto the wound.” Junhyung said and let out a sigh.

Doojoon kicked the shirt that he had taken off and threw onto the floor as he plopped onto the bed, recounting the incidents that had happened in the statement taking room as well as how Cosy had accused him of being the culprit. He could feel the anger rising from within him and he hit a fist against the bed, as though that fist was directed at someone else instead. He adjusted himself, his head against his pillow with and closed his eyes, soon falling into dreamland after all the fatigue from the events in the day.

“Boss, are you secretly a sasaeng fan of Doojoon that you are using work resources to officially stalk him?” Sang Bum asked. They had followed Doojoon all the way home and now they were stuck in the car below B2ST’s apartment at 11pm in the night. Cosy just merely shook her head as she looked through the binoculars, which was aimed at the window of Doojoon’s room. Just then, she saw a silhouette, which she was sure didn’t belong to any of the members and she immediately instructed Sang Bum to follow her up to the dorm.
SooMi slowly crawled out from her hiding place, which she has been staying at since early afternoon. As she was getting out, she accidentally hit the edge of the bed slightly with her shoulders. Being a light sleeper, Doojoon shifted and turned around in his sleep. She stood up and looked down at the face that was on the bed, finding him familiar. Doojoon feeling the presence of someone in the room, opened his eyes to see a girl standing by his bed. He sat up straight on his bed, the blanket sliding off his body, revealing his top half as he greeted the girl.
“Yoon Doojoon.. That explains those well-defined abs.. SooMi, get a grip of yourself!!” SooMi cursed herself in her own mind as she was ogling at the abs of her supposed victim just a few seconds ago.
Doojoon followed the gaze of the girl as he looked down to realize that he wasn’t wearing any shirt. He silently cursed as he quickly grabbed a random shirt that was nearest to him and put it on.
“You haven’t told me who you are.” Doojoon stated as the girl just continued looking at him. Doojoon’s statement broke the train of thoughts of SooMi, she had realised that he hadn’t screamed for help yet.
“Kwon SooMi.” SooMi answered with her real name and wanted to knock her head against the wall for her own stupidity but braced herself together before she did anymore foolish things.
Doojoon then complimented that it was a lovely name and SooMi could feel her heart doing a little flip due to that comment. She then looked on as Doojoon took a Polaroid out of his photo album and was signing on it when she heard some commotion outside of the room.
“Cosy, you are here to find Doojoon hyung? I think he is sleeping actually.” Yoseob said when he opened the door to see Cosy with a guy whose name he couldn’t remember.
Immediately, SooMi jumped out of the window of the room that was located on the 3rd floor of the building, much to Doojoon’s horror.
“Ya!!” Doojoon ran to the window and saw that she landed safely and sprinted off as the door of the room flung open and the lights were switched on.
“Who are you screaming after Doojoon hyung?” Dongwoon looked out of the window beside him. There was just a few passersby walking past and looking up. Dongwoon closed the window and drew the curtains to prevent fans from spotting them. Doojoon waved it off that it was just a sasaeng fan when he spotted Cosy and Sang Bum in the room.
“WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE AGAIN?! HAVEN’T YOU GUYS HAD ENOUGH OF INTERROGATING ME?” Doojoon flared up as Yoseob and GiKwang attempted to calm him down.
HyunSeung sat on Doojoon’s bed while the rest were talking and spotted an unknown object lying on the floor by the bed. He picked it up and removed the packaging, revealing a dagger. “Hyung, I think the present that your sasaeng fan left for you is quite unique. I wish I have this present too.” Thinking of it as a toy dagger, he aimed it in the direction of the dartboard that was on the wall.
“Junhyung hyung, move.” HyunSeung shouted as the dagger flew out of his hand towards the direction of Junhyung’s head that was infront of the dartboard. Junhyung ducked down almost immediately as he heard HyunSeung’s shout and the next thing he knew, he heard a resounding knock of the dagger’s tip against the wall.
Everyone in the room stared at the dagger before they looked back at the culprit who threw the dagger.
“What? I thought it was a toy.” HyunSeung explained, his eyes widen with shock as well. Junhyung went into a fit of anger, ranting that the dagger would be lodged in his skull now if he didn’t react fast enough and he pounced on HyunSeung, pretending that he was strangling him.
Cosy gave a smirk and looked at Doojoon asking if he was still sure that the person that was in the room was just stalker fan and he went speechless.

We are back!!! I am so so so so sorry for keeping you guys hanging for so long. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Adi and I have decided to come back for good and we promised we will update faster this time and we are wrapping up this story soon so yeah! Do stay with us and comment comment more!!^^ Love you guys for staying with us for this long!

/hides/ Sorry guys for the super super long hiatus ! It’s been like … 4months right? Don’t bash us okay >< ! Anyway, hope you guys like this update! I hate to put DooJoon in such a spot but >< We’ll definitely finish writing this story soon! In … A few more chapters perhaps? (: Comment more & subscribe pleaseee !