Chapter 13- Truth or Dare?

Coincidence? Planned?

“May I know who is in charge of the entire team?” The PD said and all eyes turned to the blonde girl.
“Cosy, I hear? You do look familiar.” The PD said even though he knew who she was. He had seen Cosy’s photo on the net before, due to the scandal.
“I thought you knew exactly who I was, seeing that you saw me on the net before? But I would totally appreciate it if you don’t harp on it now. Thanks.” Cosy said and went up to the roof of the yacht.

Being on the faster speedboats, Jo Kwon, Adiana and Yoon Sung had arrived at the resort before the rest reached on the yatch. The trio slowed down as they tried finding a place to dock.

It wasn't only just us; Jo Kwon realised when they arrived at the resort. He saw another yacht parked a few kilometres away from where they were now. Thinking that they might just be tourists on one of the islands of Maldives, he shrugged off the familiar feeling stirring in him and parked his speedboat by the shore, tying it to a round block of wood sticking out in the clear waters.

Adiana went ahead to the reception counter first without securing her speedboat, wanting to retrieve the handful of room keys which were meant for the CID team.
"I'm sorry, but we are only able to distribute the keys out when Mr. Park arrives." the receptionist told her. She took a glance on the wall clock. It will be another 10 minutes till they arrive.
"10 minutes! Can't you just let me have the keys first?" she tried arguing with the girl at the counter.
"You do know that the rooms would be distributed by me, don’t you?" JYP asked that question to no one in particular, strolling into the main hall and having his check in process done at the counter.
"Sorry Sir, but I don't and I don't intend to know either. My team mates and I have a trip to enjoy and we're not here for work. Now if you'll excuse us." Cosy reminded him, as if hinting that she knew exactly what is going on in his mind. Cosy took 10 room keys, unaware that Seon Hee lagged behind to take another 5 from the counter as well.
"Hey the five of you, come on here." She called out to the Mid-Day guys, and followed the gang to the other side of the lobby where the seats are.

Seon Hee placed the remaining 5 keys on the table in front of them together with the other 10. "I have an idea for room arrangement. Why don't we do this instead?" She prompted each of her comrades to randomly take a room key, then lastly the 5 tall hunky guys who stood by the corner.
"So whoever you are room mates with, stick to that. No complaining or switching rooms or whatsoever. Otherwise... You'll see." she explained, earning glares from some and especially you-know-who. "Now let's all go search for our rooms!" she ended, getting her bags and off searching for her room.
Akin to a treasure hunt, the group went hunting for their rooms within the suites dragging their bags along to wherever they went.

Cosy and Gyuri both set off to search for their rooms and arrived at their suite before the other 2 still unknown occupants. They have the rooms next to each other, guessing that Adiana would not be in the same suite as them.
A soft gasp was let out by Gyuri when she left her room after unpacking her stuff. Cosy came out of her room as well, surprised to see Wooyoung in the hall with his baggage. Cosy pointed to the opposite side of the hall, which showed 2 doors left ajar; apparently not occupied yet.

In the next suite, Jo Kwon arrived first, panting quite heavily whilst lugging his baggage in. He wanted to be the first to get the best room, but was disappointed to see that one of the rooms was already occupied. "To think that Jinyoung hyung said that he'll book the whole resort. Sheesh! What a lie!" He puffed and pouted, peeking into the other 3 rooms to see which is better.
Minutes later, Adiana came in, and lastly Yoon Sung who tailed behind her. Adiana was holding onto a Polaroid 600 One Classic in one hand, and her small bag pack slung over her shoulders. Seeing that Jo Kwon had just came out of one of the room and another occupied, she decided to take the room beside the already occupied one.
"But who occupied the room next door? Kwon, do you know?" the latter shook his head and pouted, unhappy that his elementary classmate wouldn't take the room beside him.

Jae Suk went off with Hyun Ae and Anna in search for their own rooms. Jin Woon was alone and looking at how Anna was struggling with her bags, he decided to help her. He strode over to her side and took her big bag in his right hand. Hyun Ae complimented the maknae for being such a gentleman and reprimanded Jae Suk, saying that he should learn from him and not be a flirt the whole time. This got Jae Suk fuming and stomped off into the suite a few miles in front, leaving the other 3 behind.
“Hyun Ae, aren’t your words a bit too harsh?” Anna asked Hyun Ae.

“So, you are Japanese?” Sang Bum asked as he caught up with Kari who was walking right in front of him, realising that they are both heading for the same place.
“Yeah, how do you know?” Kari asked not sounding very impressed when she actually was.
“From your name and your accent. By the way, if you don’t mind, let the gentleman help you with your bags.” Sang Bum answered, reaching out a hand.
“Well, thanks....” Kari said, passing him her bags while trying to recall his name.
“The name’s Sang Bum the genius. And you’re welcome.” Sang Bum said as they walked on.
“Bummie!! Wait up!” Seon Hee’s high pitched, filled with agyeo voice came from behind them and they saw her approaching them with her catwalk.
“Where’s her luggage?” Kari whispered to Sang Bum as she knew that Seon Hee would definitely bring a lot of stuff along according to what the others said about her.
“There.” Sang Bum pointed as Junsu came into view with his own luggage bag in left hand, a pink Juicy Couture luggage in the other and a purple glittery bagpack.
“Hands down to her.” Kari whispered again.
“I know right?” Sang Bum said and winked at her, as they all proceeded to their suite.

“Oh my goodness! Is that an arcade?! I can’t believe they have a god damn arcade built over the water in Maldives!” Jae Suk exclaimed as he ran along the bridges towards the hut with the word ‘Arcade’ pinned on it in big block letters.

“What? You are telling me this only now?! Then what will happen to the MV if you guys couldn’t make it? FINE! I will think of a way to settle it.” The PD raised his voice in frustration at JYP with a furious look on his face, as the rest of the team walked in the direction of the arcade.

“What happened?” Adiana walked up towards JYP and PD Kim who was ‘coincidentally’ having a quite heated conversation outside the arcade.
“The extras that were supposed to be here for the music video filming were caught up with Miss A for their comeback promotions and we can’t find that much extras on such a short notice. ARGH. It’s so frustrating.” The PD said, scratching his head.
“Oh. So you want our members to be on set?” Cosy asked, knowing exactly that was the purpose of having an act.
“We would love that.” The PD said, his face brightened at the thoughts that he could get the two to join the MV shooting.

"Producer Kim, we could definitely arrange our members to take part in the MV shooting, in place of the supposedly backup dancers with the boys," Adiana answered and shot a glance over the PD's shoulder right at JYP and Taecyeon who had walked out of the arcade as well.
"But we sisters will not participate in the shooting. We have enough limelight as it is for now." Cosy continued, obviously opposing to the proposal by him.
“But--”
“No buts. Unless you are willing to pay me 900 million won, I am not going to film in it. Pardon us as we want to continue having our supposed holiday.” Cosy said, dragging Adiana past JYP and Taecyeon right into the arcade.

“Isn’t this a supposed holiday?! I AM SO ARGHHHHH!!!” Cosy cursed as she walked up to the token exchange counter where the rest of the team were gathered, exchanging their money for tokens.
“What did the producer tell you girls out there?” Seon Hee raised her volume to beat the noises produced by all the machines in the arcade.
“He needs us as extras for the Mid Day’s MV filming as their dancers were stuck in Korea due to Miss A’s comeback promotions.” Adiana answered as she fished out $10 worth of USD from her wallet.
“WE GET TO BE ON SCREEN WITH 2PM?!?!” Gyuri who was at the counter as well squealed like a fangirl even though she knew Junsu and Wooyoung personally.
“I am not involved in this. You girls can go decide who to pair with who.” Cosy said as she took out money from her wallet as well.
“Including Taecyeon?” Jae Suk asked, earning stares from the rest.
“It doesn’t really concern me.” Cosy answered, taking her tokens as she walked off from the counter.
“Why do you have to always ask stupid questions at stupid timings?” Hyun Ae said, rolling her eyes.
“Anyway, what about the guys? The girls are always getting all the fun!” Sang Bum whined.
“I will ask the producer about it. Maybe you guys can be in the scene as well. It’ll be something similar to the CABI Party.” Adiana answer.
“Oh Cabi Cabi~ Oh Pretty Baby~” Jae Suk sang while the others ignored him and his nonsense.
“SIS! Bishi Bashi?” Cosy shouted over from the machine she was standing at as those still gathered at the counter separated and went towards their desired machines.

“Nah, why not ditch Bishi Bashi for now and gun some now? Time Crisis?” Adiana walked over to the next machine and slotted the tokens in.
“Call! I need to shoot some bastards because I am SOOO angry!” Cosy too, slotted the coins into the machine and picked up the toy gun that sat on the board.
“I bet she’ll complain a lot later. Or even now.” Sang Bum whispered to Kari, looking at the girls starting to play the game.
“How is this a gun?! It’s SOOOOO LIGHT! They should use real guns instead!”
“Ah ! The accuracy calibration is off. Can’t they find someone who is good at guns to calibrate the thing?”
“And why do I have to release this stupid pedal to hide. That’s so not logical in real life.”
“Told you so.” Sang Bum whispered to Kari again.
“YAHHH! STFU and start playing the game! I can’t survive all these on my own beesh!” Adiana shouted back, as she kept fighting off the bad guys on the screen while Cosy complained.
“I didn’t know boss is such a bad player with arcade gun games till today. What an eye opener.” Jae Suk snickered at the back.
“I heard that, flirt. Why not you be my target for me to practice back to perfection when we’re back at the shooting arena 4 days later?” Cosy glared at Jae Suk when they had a short break from the game as it calculated the scores.

At another side of the arcade, Seon Hee and Gyuri were trying their dance skills out at the Dance Dance Revolution machine.
“Are you sure you want to challenge the Queen of Dance?” Seon Hee asked as Gyuri was choosing the song.
“I was crowned 2nd during last year’s worldwide Dance Dance Revolution competition, your majesty.” Gyuri stated as she hit the button, choosing the song which was a level 10 difficulty at expert level.
“Oh my goodness!” Anna who was standing at the back was amazed as the two girls moved quickly over the arrows on the machines as the combo counted on the screen kept increasing without any misses!

Hyun Ae and Yoon Sung was at the King of Fighters machine trying to battle it out.
“Hyun Ae, you might be good in real life but machine wise, I am sure I will win.”
“Really? We shall see.” Hyun Ae smirked. Within a few minutes, Yoon Sung rose as the winner, with just a 1 to 2 life points difference.

JYP greeted the gang outside the arcade as all of them strolled out still talking about their gaming fun. “I’ve booked the buffet dinner back at the resort later at 7pm. So freshen up and we’ll meet back at the restaurant.”

After the buffet dinner, they team went by the seaside enjoying the breeze. Jae Suk found a Carlsberg bottle lying by the shore, and went over to pick it up. An idea flashed through his mind. “Let’s play Truth or Dare.” He said and smirked at the rest.

They took up a platform nearby and sat in a circle.
“Oh you guys are here. We were wondering where all of you went after the dinner.” Jinwoon jogged over.
“Truth or Dare? Can we join? Can we? Can we?” Jo Kwon came over and squeezed between Yoon Sung and Adiana.
One by one, the 5 of them came into the group, but with Taecyeon standing outside the circle, not sure where to sit.
“Sis, don’t you dare make way for him.” Cosy said and shot a stare back at Taecyeon who is still hoping for a chance to sit beside her.
“Hey Taecyeon, over here.” Jae Suk shifted sideways, making space big enough for Teacyeon to fit. Best thing is, he gets the seat beside Cosy.
So, this was how the seating arrangement was with Seon Hee seated right beside JaeSuk:

JaeSuk Taecyeon Cosy Adiana JoKwon YoonSung Kari JinWoon HyunAe Gyuri Wooyoung Anna SangBum Junsu SeonHee

“Okay. Here goes nothing!” Adiana said as she spun the bottle. The bottle pointed at Hyun Ae.
“Truth or Dare dear?” Adiana asked. “Truth, i guess.” Hyun Ae shrugged.
JaeSuk raised his hand. “I’ll ask! So among the 3 guys in the CID teams, who will you choose to be your potential mate?” He asked, looking at her with hopeful eyes.
“Definitely not you. Yoon Sung.” Hyun Ae stuck her tongue out at the poor flirt.
“Why?” Yoon Sung’s turn to get curious.
“Don’t you know the rules? No second questions. Next!” Hyun Ae spun the bottle that originally pointed at her. And, it landed on Junsu.

“Dare.” Junsu stated.
“Okay. I dare you to..... look at someone deeply into the eyes for 10 seconds and say a love confession.” Jo Kwon said, as he started laughing at his own idea.
“Fine.” Junsu stated as he left his seat and went to sit right in front of Gyuri, his face just inches from her.
Junsu looked at her into the eyes for 10 seconds.
“Gyuri ah, I’ve been in love with you since the first day I met you. Will you be my girlfriend?” Junsu stated as Gyuri started blushing.
“WOOOOOOO~~ Is that a real confession in disguise?” Wooyoung teased as Junsu waved a fist at him making him shut up almost immediately.
“Next!” Junsu announced as he spun the bottle and it landed on Cosy.

“Dare.”
“I dare you to join our MV filming.” Taecyeon looked at her.
“Fine I will. But I want Adiana to be in this together with me.” Cosy grabbed her sister’s arm who is sitting right beside her.
“Yah! It’s your dare, why am I being involved in this!” Adiana released her arm from Cosy’s grip and puffed, unwilling to join in the “double” dare created by the latter.
“I don’t care. You’re joining, period.”

Sorry for the slow update>< Was very very busy! Hope you guys like the new chapter although I think it’s kinda y>< Anyway, me and Adi have no more back up chapters but we are so lazy to write nowadays. Anyone who can give us the motivation?? Comments are much appreciated!!(:

Honestly , playtime is soooo addictive that we are kinda lazy to write anything now ! And yea , no more backup chapters ! I've got no inspiration now . Writer's block >< I am still working , not at Starbucks but now at a Korean Language Centre soooo , also kinda hard for me to update . Is this new chapter bad ? Please give lotsa comments and help us promote ! ^^) Thanks a bunch ! /hugs/