Chapter 14 - Fun & Games

Coincidence? Planned?

 

“Next.” Cosy said as she spun the bottle and it landed on Gyuri. Being the one with the most guts, Gyuri chose dare. Immediately, Wooyoung dared her to dance kkab without any music and that spelt complete awkwardness and embarrassment. Gyuri stood up from her seat and stood in the centre of the circle and started shaking her to some imaginary music. Jokwon being the gentleman, came to her help and the duo did a couple kkab dance to the laughter of the rest before they both went back to their seats.
With her face still blushing, Gyuri spun the bottle and it landed on Yoon Sung.
“Baby. Truth or dare?” Hyun Ae asked and Yoon Sung chose truth, seeing how ‘daring’ all the dares had been.
“Oh. Then what are your true feelings towards Adiana?” Hyun Ae continued as Yoon Sung’s eyes bulged as though they were about to pop out of his eye sockets.
“I would have chose dare any other time.” Kari muttered under her breath.
Aish. I shouldn’t have told Hyun Ae so much stuff. ARGHHH. Yoon Sung thought as his brain spun quickly for a ‘correct’ answer.
“She’s a very close noona of mine.” (Comment if you know what I am hinting at.) Yoon Sung answered like it was the truth as Cosy and Hyun Ae burst into laughter as they knew exactly what was Yoon Sung’s feelings towards Adiana.
The bottle was being spun again and it landed on Anna this time round and she chose dare.
“Anna, I dare you to... call G-Dragon, put it on loudspeaker and do some aegyo for him. You must make him ask if you are crazy before you can tell him it’s a mission.” Sang Bum said as Anna took out her phone, dialed the number, set it on loudspeaker and held it in front of her as the rest huddled around to listen.

Yeobeoseyo.
Oppa~~ I am in Maldives now and I miss you so much.
Hahahaha. I miss you as well. Let’s meet for coffee when you are back.
VIPs will kill me. They will think that I am your hidden girlfriend.
They won’t. Oppa will protect you.
Awwwww~~ Oppa, that’s so sweet. Can’t you come to Maldives now and have coffee with me?
Are you crazy? I can’t protect you if that scandal like that lets loose. There’s media over there, no?

“MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!” JinWoon shouted as laughter erupted.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyong-ssi. Cosy here. You just helped your friend, Anna to complete her dare.” Cosy said into the phone.
“Hyung, all of us heard it too.” Jo Kwon continued as they heard a sound of a palm smacking against the forehead.
“AISHHH! LEE ANNA! I will never pick up your call again.” G-Dragon shouted from the other side of the phone as Anna said a rushed goodbye before hanging up the call.
“Next next!” Anna laughed as she spun the bottle and it stopped at Kari as the latter chose truth.

For a moment, there was silence as no one in the circle knew what her limits was. No one really knew the exact question to pop either.

“Erm.. Kari, do you know anyone in the entertainment circle?” Seon Hee asked finally breaking the silence.
“Er. I know Jay Park?” Kari answered as the atmosphere went down a notch at the mention of his name, since his former members were here too.

“Let’s play another game shall we?” Sang Bum said, trying to break the tense atmosphere.
“We can play the Love Game! One person starts the game and you have to turn to the person beside you and say ‘I Love You’. If that person smiles or laughs in any way, he or she is in for a punishment, if not the game continues.” Jae Suk suggested.
“Are you courting death?” Seon Hee turned to him and said through her gritted teeth. That won’t break the tense atmosphere, it will make it worse, what with the bi-polar boss sitting beside her ex-boyfriend.
“Great! Let’s start!” Cosy agreed to the shock of the rest as she turned to look at Taecyeon.
“Do you know how much I ing love you?” I love you SO MUCH.” Cosy said with venom mixed into her words which Taecyeon didn’t get it apparently as a cheesy grin appeared on his face.
“PUNISHMENT!! WATERDUNKING!!” Wooyoung announced as the other guys grabbed Taecyeon by the hands and legs and carried him up effortlessly.
“1. 2 and 3!” The guys counted and swung him with every count before letting him go at the count of 3 and a loud splash was heard.

“Poor guy. Didn’t he know that the game already started or was he just waiting for the chance to hear Cosy say that?” Hyun Ae commented.
“I think it’s the latter. He’s been dreaming for this day for ages. But I guess in the wrong situation.” WooYoung shrugged.
The guys walked back on shore and continued with the game, ignoring the still floating or dreaming Taecyeon in the sea.

Taecyeon finally woke up from his dream and waddled out of the ‘water bed’, leaving him only with his soaked beach shorts on. He joined the circle sitting between Jae Suk and Cosy, his eyes never once left her.
“YO BRO! Your turn! To Jae Suk!” Wooyoung hollered. Apparently still in daze mode, Cosy turned his head to the other direction.
“I love you~” Taecyeon said dreamily.
The gang burst into a huge eruption. Reason being, Taecyeon leaned in and nearly hugged the shocked guy!
“Yah! I’m not gay and most definitely not in love with you!”Jae Suk shoved the still dreaming guy away, causing the latter’s expression to turn into a frown.
Still upset, Jae Suk mumbled the three words under his breath to no one in particular.

The game continued on. Wooyoung faced Gyuri, in his hands holding a stalk of flower from the decorations on the buffet table earlier and made his seemingly genuine love confession.
“Gyuri, from the first time I met you, you have since been the love of my life, a joy for my living. I love you.”
“What a touching confession made by the playboy Wooyoung.” Junsu whispered to the rest.
Gyuri thanked him sincerely and received the flower, suppressing the smile.
Just as Gyuri was going for her turn, Jo Kwon’s mobile rang.
“It’s JYP.” Adiana said when she peeked at the caller ID on the screen as she signaled for everyone to keep their mouth shut as Jo Kwon picked up the call.
“Yah Jo Kwon, where are all of you? It’s time for you guys to get back. You have some schedules to fulfill tomorrow.” JYP’s loud voice shouted from the phone as Jo Kwon cringed and hung up immediately.
“I thought we could play more but he asked us to go rest before our half hectic schedule tomorrow. I haven’t even gotten my turn yet!” He stood up, pouting.
Kari patted his back, “Don’t worry, you’ll have your turn the next time we play this game.”
The whole gang of them went back to their own suites in groups of 4.

“Why are you here in our suite?” Cosy asked, annoyed at the sight of him standing in the living room of the suite.
“My room is here. That one.” Taecyeon walked over to the room supposedly unoccupied room opposite the hall and opened with the key in his hand.
Taecyeon turned back to face Cosy with a grin before entering his room.  
“Urgh, I just don’t get it. Why does he have to be here and not someone else! I’d rather have Jae Suk here!” Cosy muttered, half slamming the door of her room.

The white sand by the beach reflected the strong sun rays as a team of hunky guys and hot babes donned in their swimwear joined the picture. Anyone who was there would had thought that it was a pictorial shoot as the presence of such pretty faces were rare and what more ten of them together.
“Jet-skiing anyone?” Adiana asked. Adiana was wearing a black and white striped bikini as her hair flew behind her with the wind.
“Nah. I would rather sun-tan. Cosy, you too?” Seon Hee asked as Cosy nodded.
“I’m on. Who else?” Yoon Sung said as Anna and Jae Suk’s went up in the air and the trio followed after Adiana.
“I am for beach volleyball!” Gyuri said excitedly, tossing the volleyball into the air as Kari, Sang Bum and Hyun Ae followed after her towards one of the nets for a 2 v 2 battle.

Cosy and Seon Hee walked along the shore towards the row of sunchairs.
“Let’s grab something to drink while tanning later.” Seon Hee suggested when she spotted a bar nearby. Cosy and Seon Hee each got a drink, Tequila Sunset and on the Beach respectively. They brought their drinks to the sunchairs and Cosy settled down on the one that was one seat away from the nearest occupied one and Seon Hee settled beside her.

As Cosy laid on her beach chair, she couldn’t help but keep turning her head towards the direction of the figure on the occupied chair on the other side of her. That figure looked really really really familiar but yet it was like the name was stuck at the tip of her tongue. It felt like she knew who it was but she couldn’t say the name at all.

“Seon Hee.” Cosy called her name softly as she sit up from the tanning chair. “Don’t you think he looks a bit familiar?” Cosy continued as she hinted Seon Hee at the figure on the tanning chair one seat away from them, a yellow sunhat covering the whole face. Seon Hee sat up from her chair as she raised a eyebrow looking at Cosy before looking at the said guy. He did seem familiar. Seon Hee stood up from her chair and crept towards him despite Cosy’s much dissuasion. Being curious, Cosy tagged along as she had a strong inkling of who that might be. Seon Hee carefully lifted the sunhat up by just a bit so that they could take a peak at the face.

Both girls mouth were agape as Seon Hee placed the sunhat back in place in fear of disturbing the sleeping idol and both took a few steps back, devising a plan to play a trick on this friend of theirs. The devilish grin on the girls’ faces couldn’t be ignored as they dug around the sand and found a tiny harmless crab which would definitely sting if it was to be provoked. Cosy held up the crab with both her thumb and index fingers by the pincers as they both crept towards the guy again. Cosy stood on the tanning chair right beside of the sleeping idol and dropped the crab from the highest height that she could, evoking fear in the crab as its pincers pinches at whatever it could grab first and that would be the flesh of the said guy.

“YEOW!!” The figure jumped out from his seat as he flicked the crab away with the sunhat of his, causing the girls to erupt into fits of laughter.
“Mianhe T.O.P oppa. That was just pure epicness.” Seon Hee said between laughs as she held onto her stomach which was hurting from all the laughing.
“YAH! Cosy! It’s been long since we last met and you allowed that so called good friend of mine to play this trick on me?” T.O.P shouted, apparently very irritated with being made a fool.
“Sorry oppa. I am her accomplice in this. You have no idea how entertained I was.” Cosy answered, wiping the tears that were at the corner of her eyes with her thumb.
“Yah, If the two of you had enough laughter, wanna go grab something? Oppa is hungry.” T.O.P said as the three of them proceeded back to the hotel bar restaurant for brunch.

____________________________________________________________________________

As the Sun sets, the team half ran and half forced themselves to the MV film set, situated at one end of the resort, an open bar built above the water with the ground transparent.
The team was rushed to the makeup area immediately despite being on time for the filming.
“You know, they kinda make me feel like I’m very late for an appointment, as if I’m supposed to reach 2 hours ago.” Seon Hee commented as she and Kari was being pushed into the makeup area by a stylist.

“Kids!” The director came in and hollered above all the other shouting in the room, with the help of a megaphone. The place immediately turned silent, and he continued.
“I’ll be reading out who goes with who for the filming later alright?” Murmurings started after his first sentence. “So listen.”
Taecyeon - HyunAe
Jo Kwon - SeonHee
Jinwoon - Anna
Wooyoung - Gyuri
Junsu - Kari
JaeSuk - Cosy - SangBum
YoonSung - Adiana

The second the director left the room, all the shouting from the stylists and murmurings amongst the team members started again. It was already after dinner time when everyone was done and ready for the filming to start.
As they walked out of the room, Hyun Ae walked alongside Yoon Sung. “I got the director to arrange that for you. Grab the chance.” Hyun Ae winked at him before heading over to Taecyeon’s side on the set.
“Why are we labelled as ‘Kids’? I’m a freaking adult, not a kid!” Seon Hee complained.
“Uh, lag much? It’s been like half an hour from the time he said it.” Gyuri commented as she walked past her.

Once they reached the set, the director instructed the idols and their partners to party on the dance floor and instructed the others to take a seat by the bar counter enjoying their drinks. “So which means we can order whatever we want?” Cosy asked.
The director nodded and continued briefing what he wanted to see to the main leads when the filming starts. Being an unwilling party on the set, Cosy ordered the most expensive drink from the menu; Martell Tower with various mixers to the delight of the other 4 who were at the bar counter as well.

“Are they crazy?! 5 people sharing one tower?!” JoKwon asked Seon Hee, when he spotted the bartender presenting a tower which contains approximately 3 litres of alcohol.
“Aren’t you Adi and Cosy’s ex-classmate? They have freaking high alcohol tolerance, plus it’s the 5 best drinkers in the team sharing one tower. I doubt they’ll get drunk that easily.” Seon Hee answered as JoKwon rolled his eyes.
“That was ELEMENTARY school. I doubt they are legal to drink at that age?” Jo Kwon retorted as the director asked for everyone to get to their positions and Jo Kwon pulled Seon Hee onto the dance floor.

As the music of the Mid Day’s summer single started booming through the speakers, the couples grooved the music while the 5 at the bar started enjoying their ‘sponsored’ alcoholic drink.

Hyun Ae being the one with the most sense in the team, was always able to detect accurately any romantic vibes that was given off within the team and she knew that Cosy was actually still in love with Taecyeon but was unable to admit it due to her egoistic nature. She glanced to Cosy who had been discreetly looking over every now and then and smirked to herself as she took Taecyeon’s hands and placed them on her waist while they both swayed to the music.

Cosy turned back to face the bar counter immediately and downed her drink in one shot and slammed the glass cup back on the counter almost breaking it if it’s not for a hand that cushioned it.
“Yah. I am not responsible if you injure your hand and can’t fire a gun for a few weeks.” Jae Suk said, withdrawing his hand together with the cup as he poured another shot of Martell for Cosy.
“Boss, just admit that you still feel something for him. Isn’t he the reason why you didn’t accept any of the uncountable confessions for the past 5 years?” Sang Bum continued as Cosy downed her drink in one shot again.
“No. They just didn’t meet my expectations.” Cosy denied as she continued downing her drinks in one shot as her cup was always refilled once it was empty.
“WHAT?! Then may I know what are your expectations? My brother confessed to you and you rejected him. Do you know how many fangirls out there wants a chance with him? He sings better than Taecyeon for goodness sake, can compose songs and is super nice and caring towards you. Plus--”
“Adi, aren’t you a bit out of point now? We know your brother is good and many Cassies want a chance with him but I guess Cosy’s expectation is someone who just loves to play with others’ feeling and OWWWW!” Yoon Sung shouted as Cosy smacked him real hard on his arm.

“CUT!” The director shouted suddenly. “What the heck are you guys back at the bar counter doing?! You do know that we are in the middle of filming right?”
The 5 at the bar counter said their apology as the filming resumed. Being affected by the intimate actions between Taecyeon and Hyun Ae, she took shot after shot despite knowing that even with her strong alcohol tolerance, she would be drunk soon. The 4 just watched as Cosy had drunk almost half the tower on her own in shots as they didn’t dare to stop her. If she’s drinking like no tomorrow, it meant that she was in a very very irritated mood that even Adiana wouldn’t want to suffer from her iness. As the director shouted ‘Cut’ and thanked the CIDs for their hard work, the CID team decided to go for supper as Mid-Day continued filming.

Settling themselves at a round table in the hotel cafe, the team realised that there was an additional seat.
“Where’s Cosy?” Adi raised her volume at the realisation that Cosy was drunk and missing.
“Wasn’t she with you?” Yoon Sung directed the question at Jae Suk.
“No. Wasn’t she with Sang Bum?” Jae Suk answered as all eyes were on Sang Bum.
“I thought Adi was with her?” Sang Bum answered and Adi cursed under her breath at no one in particular.
“Should we try calling her?” Kari suggested as Gyuri dialed Cosy’s number and set it on loudspeaker.

“Yeobeoseyo?” Cosy’s voice came from the other line.
“YAH! Where are you?” Adiana shouted into the phone.
“Attempting to sleep in my room until you woke me up.” She answered.
“So you are back in the resort?” Anna asked.
“Yes. Hanging up now.” Cosy answered as she hung up the call.
“I guess she would be fine since she’s already in her room.” Seon Hee said as she flipped through the food menu.
“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” Hyun Ae whispered under her breath as the waiter approached the table to take their order.

Oopps so sorry guys ! It’s kinda a late update but it’s still good news since both of us got our laptops back ! <3 /thinksaboutthestuffthaticandowithtechnologyback/ (: Can I see some feedbacks on who from the CID team should/might be paired with each other or even the idols ? Haha it’ll make it even more interesting for the next few chapters ! :D

We are back!!! A long update in return of not updating for so long!>< Anyway, we are in the process of writing the next chapter so just wait patiently alright! Things are gonna get pretty dramatic from here one. Comments comments!:D