Chapter 7 - Hell Unleashed

Coincidence? Planned?

With her driving skills, they arrived in 15 minutes, with the others arriving 10 minutes later at KBS building.
“As expected of Adiana.” Cece commented when she saw them arrive. “And just in time too. My teammates are looking into the list of food consumed by those affected. And we are also taking tests on which of these are contaminated.”

“The report will be out tomorrow, I’ll give you a call when it’s ready.” Ye Eun added in.
“Woah. Even the director of Forensic Science is here. What an honour.” Cosy said as Ye Eun came into her view.
“Well..JYP was an old friend of mine.” Ye Eun said, tilting her head a little to the left.
“Anyway, I hope my son doesn’t give you any trouble.” Ye Eun continued.
“Of course not. Sang Bum is a good asset to the team.” Cosy said as she gave a sweet smile.
“Oh well, we will catch up some other days. Cece, let’s check the other areas too.” Ye Eun said and both of them headed off, to look into the other areas of the crime scene. Adiana then instructed her team to help with the statement recording.

Just as Adiana was briefing the rest..
“COSY!!” the girl ran towards her, pulled her into a hug before pushing her away and held both of Cosy’s wrists together and started blasting a series of questions.
“What the fish!! Cosy! How serious is it? How’s Junsu? Wooyoung? Chansung? Taecyeon? Nichkhun? Junho? Fish that person who did it. Fish him. Fish! Fish! Fish! This can’t be true. Tell me it’s not true. Tell me it’s not---”
“Gyuri! Stop! How will I be able to answer you. Stop freaking out and do your job properly please.” Cosy say as she went into a wrestling match, trying to pry off Gyuri’s hands that were in a mission of holding onto her wrists.

“JAE SUK!! CAN YOU PLEASE COME OVER NOW!!” Cosy shouted and Jae Suk ran over, pulling Gyuri away from Cosy and tried to clam her down. Gyuri was still shaking her head and kept repeating the same sentence to Jae Suk- “Tell me it’s not true.”
“Jae Suk. Just make sure she calms down first before she does her job.You know how she is when the victim is related to her. I expect you to look after her okay.” Cosy said as she turned to walk out of the stage area.
“Yoon Sung, come along. we’re heading to the hospital.” Adiana said as she left the stage area as well. As the 3 of them sat in the silver Porsche with Adiana in the driver’s seat, Cosy in the passenger seat and Yoon Sung at the back, the car drove out of KBS building.

---Seoul Hospital---
As the doors of the lift opened, they saw the number ‘3’ pinned on the wall and they stepped out of the lift. They turned the corner to see Hye Mi and Sang Bum already recording the statements of the less affected victims.
“Guys, how’s the recording going?” Cosy asked.
“Just started recording the statements of those here. They weren’t really in serious conditions. In total, 42 people were affected by the food poisioning, but only 8 of them have to be warded after doing gastric lavage on them. The 8 people being the six members of 2PM, the manager and the co-ordi.” Hye Mi replied.
“Anyway Hyemi, how’s your arm? Better?” Adiana asked.
“Yeah. Thanks for the concern.” Hye Mi said as she placed her hand over the bandage.
“How did you get hurt?” Cosy asked in a cold tone.
“She bumped into one of the heated gerbs during rehearsal.” Adiana answered on behalf of Hye Mi as she knew that tone of Cosy wouldn’t mean anything good.
“What rehearsal?” Cosy gave a side glare to Adiana.
“Erm. Super Junior? She volunteered to be the security? She didn’t.. tell you?” Adiana said and swallowed her saliva.
“Oh! Hye Mi ah. I would TOTALLY appreciate it if you would inform me, even if it’s your day off. So that I would AT LEAST know if someone were to ask me.” Cosy said in a sarcastic cheerful tone before it went on to an irritated one. Not speaking another word, Cosy turned and walked towards the 3 familiar guards at the walkway before showing her pass and going through.

Adiana sighed and said, “Forever irritated if she’s not informed.”
“Well. You can’t blame her. Since her ex--” Yoon Sung tried speaking up for Cosy but Adiana cut him off.
“Let’s not talk about that here. Too many reporters.” Adiana was about to walk off when the thought registered into her brain.
“Wait. Her ex is--” Adiana said as she stopped and turned to look at Sang Bum and Yoon Sung who were still standing there.
“A 2PM member.” Sang Bum continued her sentence, confirming her thoughts.
“Oh gosh. You guys carry on with the recording, I’ll go save him.” Adiana said as she walked quickly pass the 3 guards at the walkway.


Hate it when people do not inform me about stuff. Damn it. Since that incident. Ah . Forget about it. Cosy was so blinded by her irritation and opened the first door and walked right in without even looking at the name to know which member will she be recording the statement for.

“Cosy.” She heard a voice whisper her name.
Cosy looked up and met that pair of familiar eyes that she missed. No. She could live perfectly fine without him. He was the one who left without a word.
“Hmm? Not dead yet? I thought you would be dead by now.” Cosy said in sarcasm as she dragged a chair, roughly, to the side of the bed and sat down on it.
“Cosy. I am sorry.”
“That’s all you can say? I am sorry? After you went missing without even having the slightest intention of at least telling me? After you put me through all the self doubting since you left? WOAH.” Cosy raised her voice as she stood up from the chair with such a force that it fell onto the floor.
“Cosy. I am really sorry.” A hand reached out to grab her right wrist.
“Let go of my hand!” Cosy said in a cold tone as she flung the hand away.
“Stop saying you are sorry. You are not. You want to be sorry? The best way to prove that you are really sorry is to drop dead in front of me this instance.” Cosy said while staring at that pair of eyes with anger and hatred.
Just as the atmosphere was getting tensed up, Adiana barged into the room.
“Sis. You can do the recording for this person. I am out of here.” Cosy said as walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.
“Taecyeon. You alright?” Adiana asked as she picked up the chair and sat on it, crossing her right leg over her left.
Taecyeon nodded, then shook his head slightly again.
Adiana chuckled. “What’s this. Trying to tell me that you’re alright and still haven’t gotten over it, have you? Maybe you should have explained yourself? Who knows, things might get better now?”
“Adi, let’s not talk about this and continue with what you’re supposed to do, yeah?”
Deja vu, now to who did I say this to?
“Remind me why did I have a friend like you in the first place?” Adiana shrugged, then continued with taking down Taec’s statement.

After being done with Taecyeon’s and a few other members’ statements, Adiana sent out a group message to the rest.
Hey I’m done over here at the hospital, heading back to HQ now. Those who want to hitch a ride back, meet me at the entrance in 10.
And after that she texted another group message to those at KBS building.
We are heading back to HQ now. Come back once you guys have finished recording the statements of all those at the KBS building.
Adiana got to the entrance in 5, and saw a tired Hye Mi and Cosy, her irritation evident on her face while sitting on a bench. Damn. She’s got lots of explaining to do later.
As the girls got into the Porsche, Yoon Sung came running in their direction and slammed the car door shut. “Yah! Have you any brains to slam the door of my porsche!” Adiana screamed.
“Yah yah you insolent brat! Come back here! I’m not done with you yet --!” She put her head out, to see an beer-bellied man running towards them.

“Ignore him! Step the accelerator.” Yoon Sung said as he pushed Adiana’s leg out of the way and stepped on the accelerator. This caused the car to run into the old man, well, almost.

 

HELLO people!!! New chapter is up!! BIG thank you to all the readers who have went out of the way to help to promote the story!! You guys/girls are the best man!! I totally love all of you!! :D :D Sorry for the short AN as I just woke up from my “nap” but oh wells~~~ LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!! :D

Seriously , Yoon Sung shouldn't do that ! And i hope Cosy and Taecyeon will get back on good terms like soon ? Sorry for the late AN , coz was watching my fav dramas hee ! I need a break from everything soon . Thanks everyone who helped with promoting the story, and also the comments ! :DD