Chapter 15- Morning Shock

Coincidence? Planned?

As Cosy hung up the call, she laid on the bed and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling. She turned over and look at the brown luggage bag that didn’t belong to her and the wardrobe that was left open which was filled with clothes that reminded her of how she used to stayover in Taecyeon’s apartment before they broke up. She knew the alcohol had infiltrated her thinking but she was still sober enough to know that she wasn’t in her room. In fact, she was standing right in front of her room door just a few minutes ago, knowing exactly that was her room but she decided to go into his, just because she missed him too much plus the door wasn’t closed properly. And to add on, it’s not like he would mind. Cosy’s brain started to get clouded as she drifted into sleep due to all the alcohol influence.

“Hyung, goodnight.” Wooyoung greeted as he retreated into his room as Taecyeon opened the door and shut it right behind him before he registered the fact that there was someone else in his room and on his bed.
Don’t tell me it’s a crazy fangirl. Taecyeon thought as he took a clothes hanger from the cupboard and crept towards the lump on the bed. With one hand still on the hanger, he pulled back the blanket and his eyes widened at the face that he was staring at.
Tell me I am not dreaming. “Cosy?” Taecyeon called out as the girl stirred from her sleep.
“Oppa, you are back?” Cosy opened her eyes dreamily and stared at Taecyeon’s brown orbs. Cosy’s face was already red from all the blood circulation caused by the alcohol and she was drifting between the line of sober and drunk.
“Cosy ah, gwenchana?” Taecyeon asked as he placed the back on his hand on Cosy’s forehead and her cheeks.
“Oppa. Do you know I really missed you?” One of Cosy’s hand shot up to the hand caressing her cheek, holding it tight. “Do you know how I felt when you were dancing with Hyun Ae? I was jealous. That girl could had been me. I miss you so much and I--”
Cosy’s sentence was cut off as Taecyeon’s lips met hers and they went into a fiery lip-lock session. They separated from the kiss and Taecyeon was about to remove his shirt when it registered in his brain that he would be a total jerk to do this to Cosy when she was not even sober. Taecyeon looked at Cosy, her face red from the alcohol and the kiss, her hair disheveled and her clothes was just driving his hormones even more crazy.
“Cosy. You are drunk. Take a good rest.” Taecyeon tried suppressing his hormones as he attempted to tuck Cosy into the blanket but the latter had other plans.
“I am not drunk. I know what I want. And I want you.” Cosy said into his ear and bit on it like how she used to and that reignited his hormones. There was no stopping this time as he planted kisses down her neck.

____________________________________________________________________________

“ADIANA!! Open the door!” The loud knocking continued as Adiana stirred from her sleep and grabbed the iPhone beside her, squinting her eyes to look at the screen.
“6.37am. Aish. Who’s the joker who’s waking me up at such an unearthly time?” Still in her baggy shirt and short shorts, Adiana got out of the bed, dragged herself to the door and opened it to see T.O.P about to knock on the door again.
“Jiyong called. Something happened.” T.O.P said and explained the situation to Adiana as each new registered fact woke her mind from its slumber.
“No way! The tickets?” Adiana asked as she was back in her room, stuffing all her items back into her luggage.
“YG hyung has changed the tickets for you guys. Departure time is in 3 hours.” T.O.P said, standing at the doorway, not sure of what he should do now.
“Erm. Get the others to wake up, would you? If not, just get Seon Hee that loud trumpet to wake the rest up.” Adiana said as T.O.P disappeared from the doorway.

“HWANG SEON HEE!!” T.O.P tried his luck on the first door that he saw on his left side as the door opened to see a groggy Junsu. T.O.P quickly apologise as he tried his luck on the other door on the left but it was Sang Bum who opened the door. T.O.P knocked the door right opposite Jin Woon’s and shouted at the top of his lungs for his good friend as Kari came out of her room yawning, apparently awaken by all the noise.
“YAH! HWANG SEON HEE! You better wake up before I tear the door down!” T.O.P shouted and continued knocking for another 5 minutes or so before the door swung open to see Seon Hee scratching her neck with her eyes half opened. T.O.P reiterated what he had told Adiana and Seon Hee followed T.O.P to wake the other team members up while Kari and Sang Bum who heard everything as they stood in the hallway darted back into their room and started packing their luggage.
Being the smart one, Seon Hee went to the reception first and took the master card with the excuse that she smelt smoke coming from one of the rooms and the new trainee receptionist just passed the card to her. Seon Hee, with T.O.P following behind her, went around the suites, barging into every of her members’ room accurately as she already knew which room everyone was staying in. Once the team members knew about what happened, they shot out of bed and started packing their items while Seon Hee went to the last suite to wake the last 2 members - Cosy and Gyuri.

Since T.O.P knew Cosy, Seon Hee tapped the card and asked T.O.P to go in and wake her up while she would go and wake Gyuri up. Before Seon Hee could leave Gyuri’s room, T.O.P came running in shouting that Cosy was missing and the bed wasn’t even touched at all. The girls’ eyes popped open as they ran out of Gyuri’s room into Cosy’s room to find what T.O.P said was true.

“Yeobeoseyo. Adi! Cosy’s missing. She’s not in her room at all!” Seon Hee shouted into the phone.
“DAMN! Didn’t she said she was in her room last night?”
“But she was drunk, wasn’t she?”
“Arghh. Send a message to everyone to try to find her. Try calling her phone as well.” Adiana said and hung up the phone. Seon Hee tried dialing Cosy’s number but it flew to her voicemail immediately. She cursed as she sent a text message out to everyone informing them of the situation. Seon Hee’s phone vibrated constantly as she received replies consisting mostly swear words as everyone was almost turning the place around trying to find where was Cosy.

T.O.P was still standing in the suite as Seon Hee and Gyuri had already went off in search of Cosy. Wooyoung who had been awaken by all the commotion followed along as well. T.O.P looked around as he saw that the door to the last unsearched room in the suite was slightly ajar. Having an inkling that Cosy might be in the room, he pushed the door open to see clothes strewn on the floor and that included some personal items and then he saw the two bodies on the bed, only the shoulders, bare, peeking out from under the blanket. With mouth agape, T.O.P closed the door carefully, not wanting to be the one to wake those 2 in such an awkward situation. With his hand on the door handle, T.O.P heaved a sigh of relief before he jumped at a hand that tapped on his shoulder.
“Is Cosy inside?” Adiana asked as he gave a nod.
“Then just open the ing door man!” Adiana said and proceeded to push the door open before T.O.P could stop her. Being presented with the same scene that T.O.P just saw, Adiana stunned for a second and a half before she slammed the door shut as she turned and looked at T.O.P with awkwardness written on her face.

“Adi! Have you found Cosy? We searched everywhere and we couldn’t find her. The MV set, toilet, bar, restaurant, arcade, beach.” Anna said as everyone who helped in trying to find her stood in the hallway. Adiana and T.O.P looked at the group and then look at the room door before looking back at them again.
“If she’s in there, then just open the freaking door man!” Jae Suk said and was about to open the door when Adiana stopped him.
“If I were you, I wouldn’t want to be the one to disturb whatever had happened inside the room.” Adiana continued as a few shocked faces were seen amongst the group standing in the hallway.
“Oh....So... How should we get her to wake up? We need to rush for the flight, you know?” Hyun Ae asked. She thought her plan would give them an opportunity to patch up but she didn’t expect it to be that fast actually.
“I hope one of them actually wakes up after I slammed the door on them.” Adiana said as she leaned her back against the door.
“Ah !” The oh-so-recognised voice could be hear as Adiana almost lost her balance when the door swung open at the same moment.
“Done debating how to wake me up?” Cosy stood at the door as Taecyeon appeared behind her and ruffled her hair, causing Cosy to send death glares in his way.
“So what had happened that you have to wake me up from my sleep at 8am?” Cosy asked, accompanied with a yawn as she stood in the doorway donned in just Taecyeon’s top as it looked like a dress on her while Taecyeon was topless.
“Why am I seeing this side of Cosy?” Kari asked under her breath as Jae Suk hooked an arm over Taecyeon.
“So how able is our boss?” Jae Suk asked as daggers were shot his way.
“Jae Suk. I would love to give you a warning letter when we are back in Seoul for slandering your direct in-charge.” Cosy flashed him a smile before she continued. “And would all of you please stop crowding the hallway? See you guys in the lobby in 25.” And with that, Cosy pulled her luggage that Gyuri had packed for her into the room, pushed Taecyeon back in and slammed the door close.
“We don’t have 25 mins to waste my dear. Our flight is in a frigging hour.” Hyun Ae banged her fist on the door and shouted.
“FINE! 15 minutes then! Let me just have a quick wash up!” Came the reply from the other side of the door as the rest proceeded to the lobby.

As the group seated themselves at the reception lobby, there wasn’t a single word as they were still trying to process what they had saw just now.
“I. Am. Shocked.” Anna stated, breaking the silence.
“Shock is an understatement for what just happened.” Hyun Ae continued.
“Wasn’t she like drunk last night? So in other words, Taecyeon forced himself on her?” Jae Suk analyzed.
“That’s the most stupid analysis ever. If that’s the case, do you think Cosy will go back into the same room with Taecyeon and change in the room?” Kari said and rolled her eyes.
“Wait. So Cosy was sober and she knew she was in Taecyeon’s room and she told us that she was in her room?” Gyuri asked as that fact sunk into everyone’s brain.
“Done gossiping behind my back?” Cosy asked as she appeared in the lobby, pulling her luggage behind her. “So what’s the big deal that we have to shorten our supposed holiday?” Cosy continued.

“Will explain later on the way, we need to catch a flight. RIGHT NOW.” Adiana said as the team of 10 with T.O.P boarded the yatch that would bring them back to the airport for their flight back to Seoul, South Korea. The atmosphere was awkward on the yatch as they were still trying to recover from knowing what had just happened. It’s already awkward enough knowing that 2 people you know were involved in such a way and it’s even more awkward since one of them is your boss. It was as though everyone was trying to avoid the eyes of one another as the eleven of them on board were ‘engrossed’ with their handphones.

“Anyone willing to tell me what happened?” Cosy asked as they checked in at the departure hall, taking the first step in breaking the silence.
“Jiyong called. Bom’s in the hospital now. Bullet near her shoulder blade.” T.O.P answered as Cosy’s mouth formed into an ‘O’.

Awww the end of my beloved Maldives trip ! ): Whai must something happen when the fun is just about to start ! /pouts/ Oh wells . Our job as the CID . Let’s go team ! Sorry if you anticipated something back there . None of us could have our writing standards up to that point so we left that out :P If you want to see a scene , probably someone would write it . XP Anyway i wanna see your comments ! <3

I WANT TO CONTINUE MY MALDIVES TRIP D: Being a CID big time as a call meant end of holidays): Aishhh! Anyway, hwaiting! Hope those who wanted some CosyxTaecyeon action loved this chapter. LOL!! I can’t write so my apologies if you were expecting something along that line. HAHAHAHA! Unless you want me to copy paste some story I read on the site. LOL! But I hope you still enjoyed the chapter overall!(: If you guys do want a scene, I will see what I can do depending on responses(: Alright! The chapter for you guys! Sorry for being such a tease asking you guys to leave comments :P
Leave some comments and tell us what other stuff would you want to see happening like which pairings are you shipping! I am all for YoonSungxAdi! HAHAHAHAH! (whai YoonSungxAdi !)