Chapter Twenty Six

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Six

 

Jiho looked down at Mina as she rested her head upon his shoulder, he should be waking her up soon since they’ve landed five minutes ago but he didn’t want to disturb the peacefulness that she had on her face at that moment. He moved a strand of her hair out of the way, the tickling feeling made Mina scrunch up her delicate face and made Jiho give out a low chuckle. Mina's eyes fluttered awake as she glanced up to see Jiho watching her, she awkwardly coughed and turned a light shade of pink.

 

“Are we here already?” Mina asked tentatively, the thought of actually going to a honeymoon just hit her.

 

“Yeah, we landed about five minutes ago. It's pretty late here right now, how about we grab some dinner before going off to bed?” Jiho asked rubbing a thumb over Mina's cheek.

 

Mina's smiled at his affection and gave him a quick peck before getting up from the seat, she stretched out her arms and legs; they were super sore from the flight. She didn't know how long she had slept but that sleep was what she needed. The many shifts she took during the past month has gotten her so tired, and the wedding the previous day was such a drag on her energy. The smiles and the greeting of all the different people she met the day before completely drained her of her energy. But now she was re-charged and ready to go and see what this place had to offer.

 

Jiho grabbed Mina's hand and lead the way out of the plane, it was still a little chilly outside since it was already well late into the night. Mina shivered a little from the small breeze, considering she was only wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts. Jiho saw and pulled her in closer to his body, rubbing her arms; trying to warm her back up.

 

Mina looked around the destination that they have arrived at and was surprised that this place was so quiet, it was a beautiful island with the ocean's sweet scent filing up her lungs. It was such a wonderful place and she wondered why there weren’t other tourists as well on the island. As if Jiho read her mind he said, “I reserved this place for the week. There shouldn’t be any disturbance from other people for us.” Mina looked up at him and smiled, grabbing his warm hand and intertwining her fingers together.

 

“You sure know how to spoil a girl.” Mina whispered as she leaned up and pecked him on the cheek, letting out a small giggle.

 

“We should get something to eat now, huh?” Jiho asked as he lead the way towards a large villa, it was smaller than the house Jiho had back home but it still held the same elegance. “What do you want to eat?”

 

Mina thought about it for a bit but came up with nothing, she was so content right now that she could eat dirt and still be happy. “Can’t decide?” Jiho asked as he opened the door to the villa and gestured her to walk in, Mina shrugged and walked in to see the way the inside was decorated. She felt that she was in a 4,000 dollar hotel, everything was so clean and almost every furniture piece was white; she could never get use to how beautiful homes could become so beautiful with just a few minor decorations.

 

“Would you like to cook? You always know what to eat when you’re cooking.” Jiho said smiling, he’s always loved the taste of Mina's food, ever since the first bite of it.

 

“I would love to!” Mina exclaimed excitedly as she rushed over to the fridge to only find that there was absolutely nothing inside that she could make a meal of, “Uh, there’s nothing…”

 

“I know, I was thinking we could go out to the market place to get fresh products, a little date?” Jiho said with a shrug of his shoulders, he turned away from Mina when he realized his face was slightly blushing. Suggesting a date first thing when they arrive made him embarrassed, even though he shouldn’t be since he officially wedded her yesterday.

 

“You’re cute.” Mina giggled as she ran back over to him, “Is that a blush I see?” Mina teased as she poked a finger at his cheek.

 

“Stop it.” Jiho said pouting, he didn’t want to be more embarrassed than he already was. Mina giggled some more and lifted his head up so she could look at him in the eyes. “I mean you’re incredibility handsome.”

 

“Aren’t you lucky to have me?” Jiho asked, changing his smile into a smirk, his arrogant self mode was back on as he interlocked their fingers before heading out.

 

“I mean … I guess I could say I’m lucky …I mean.. there are other guys I could marry and what not, but I’ll settle with you.” Mina said teasing him, anything that poked at his ego made him slightly frustrated so it was funny for Mina to see the almighty Jiho become mad at something so little.

 

Jiho let out a puff of air as he looked the other way from Mina, Mina stopped abruptly and stood in front of him. She brushed the few strands of his hair out of his face and placed both hands on the side of his face, making him look at her. “But I’ll never leave you okay? You’re perfect for me.”

 

A smile spread across Jiho’s lips and he lowered himself to meet her lips, Mina sighed into the kiss and the same heart-racing feeling spread th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter