Chapter Seventeen

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

 

"Do you need anything?" U-Kwon asked Mina as soon as they stepped inside his apartment. "Sit down I'll get you something drink."

 

"Hard liquor would be the best choice." Mina said as she set her suitcase down and fell on to the couch, she needed something to get her mind off of Jiho.

 

"I don't think that's the best thing to drink right now. Water would be better." U-Kwon said as he set down a glass in front of her, "I can order some take-out too matter of fact, I'll go do that now."

 

"Hard liquor Kwonnie. I need it, please." Mina said as she stared up at the ceiling, Jiho's words were still ringing in her ears.

 

"Mina you know you can't handle it, you'll have a huge hangover tomorrow and whine about it. Listen to oppa and just drink that water." U-Kwon said as he started to call the take-out place.

 

"Kwonnie, I'm not a baby. If you're not going to get it, I will." Mina said sitting up and started searching through her bag for her wallet.

 

"Okay, okay, fine. I'll go down to the corner store and get you something to drink, just stay here and the delivery will be here soon, okay?"

 

"Okay." Mina nodded back at him, as U-Kwon grabbed his coat and started out the door.

 

"The money for the take-out is on the counter in the kitchen."

 

Mina laid back down and continued to look at the ceiling, there was a pounding in her head already from all the crying she did while she was in the car. Good thing U-Kwon was a person that was very good at consoling and managed to persuade Mina to stop crying, at least not as hard as she was in the car. She was so grateful for him and she thanked the heavens for sending such a wonderful to her, without him she wouldn't know how she would live.

 

Fifteen minutes she rolled over and looked at the clock, U-Kwon was taking longer than usual considering the corner store was only a couple of blocks away. The doorbell rang and Mina quickly paid the delivery boy, the food smelt delightful and she now realized how hungry she really was.

 

Getting the plates and silverware she set them down and decided to call U-Kwon, she didn't want to start eating before him.

 

"C'mon Kwonnie. Pick up." Mina said out loud as she started to take the take-out boxes out of the brown bag.

 

"You're so impatient Mina, the liquor you liked wasn't at this corner store so I went to another one. I'll be home soon, start eating if you're hungry." U-Kwon said when he picked up Mina’s call and looked over the bottle of liquor in his hand. This was not the strongest kind of liquor so Mina won't have too bad of a hangover tomorrow, and it'll be enough to get her drunk enough that'll wash away part of her pain.

 

"You're a sweetheart. Did you know that I love you very much?" Mina asked as she started to scoop some of the food contents on to her plate and U-Kwon's.

 

U-Kwon's heart tightened a little at her words, she doesn't know how much her words affected him. But he knew that the love she shared for him wasn't the one he wanted but he was still happy knowing that he was an important person in her life.

 

"I know. I- lov- get to eating before the food gets cold." U-Kwon said stopping himself from saying the three words back to her- if he did he would want to express his love in other ways than just words.

 

"Come home quickly! I'm not going to eat before you get home." Mina said as she hung up and went to grab a couple of glasses for the alcohol, her mind slipped away from Jiho for a little at that point.

 

Minutes later the door opened and U-Kwon walked in with a bag of snacks and a couple of movies in his hands along with a bottle of something Mina hadn't heard of before. "I told you to eat you stubborn girl." U-Kwon said as he set down his things.

 

"I was waiting for you, you got movies?" Mina asked curiously as she peered at the movie titles, they varied from horror to romance.

 

"Movies always makes you feel better don't they?" U-Kwon asked as he grabbed his plate and started eating, "You can eat now too."

 

"I'm not a child. I'll go open this bottle first though, it's new? We haven't tried this before." Mina said as she picked up the bottle and looked at it closer.

 

"Yeah the store manager suggested it. To be honest I couldn't find your favorite so I got one that's close to it." U-Kwon said as he placed more food on his plate.

 

"I'm sure it's what I needed. Thanks Kwonnie. You're always the best~." Mina said as she leaned down to hug him from behind. "I don't know what I'll do without you. Thanks for being there. You are one of the best things that has happened to me."

 

"Okay, P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter