Chapter 27

Once Was & Will Become

Sorry this update is late >,< But here's a sweet chapter in time for Valentine's Day.


 

For a while, Yixing he’d just go with the flow with Junmyeon and not overthinking a thing. And he was fine with it for a while, only wanting for Junmyeon to feel for him in a way a lover would with a deep emotional connection. He already felt such a deep feeling for the other, which was no surprise since his first confession, and even slipping words of love under his breath for falling into a peaceful slumber together.

Junmyeon was wonderful and was just right for him, and he hadn’t anticipated falling for him so hard and so deeply. He only wished for Junmyeon to take him and whisper those endearing words to him and mean it.

And despite being a very patient person, he was getting tired of waiting.

He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t disappointed in their progression.

And maybe that one morning when Junmyeon had asked for the phrase he had said in his mother tongue meant to speed up with agonizing process, but perhaps he just wasn’t quite ready for the other to hear it. Maybe he wasn’t ready to say it in person.

He wished Junmyeon would just quit being oblivious to the extent of his feelings. It was infuriating. For such a smart person, Junmyeon could be extremely daft at times.

Was it so bad to one to be able to call Junmyeon his?

So maybe that was the reason Yixing was possessed and abruptly blurted it out with no warning at all.

“I love you.”

Junmyeon, who was cooking eggs on the stove top for the both of them, whipped around so quickly it almost gave Yixing whiplash. Yixing was seated in a chair, wearing only boxers and Junmyeon’s shirt from the previous night.

“What was that?” Junmyeon pestered, not sure if he’d the other correctly, mouth agape.

Yixing felt the heat rush to his cheeks and wondered if he had just made a terrible mistake.

“I, um…You know what? Never mind. Forget I said anything—”

“No, no, no! Don’t you play that game with me, Xing. Because I’m pretty damn sure you just said you loved me,” Junmyeon demanded, taking a step closer to his boyfriend.

Yixing sighed, knowing there was no way out of this now. No turning back. He looked up into Junmyeon’s eyes in a way to express his raw self. “Yes, I said I love you…And um…I mean it.”

“Really? Like…you really mean it? You’re not joking with me?”

“Nope. And I’m not taking it back.”

Junmyeon stared astounded at him for an agonizing amount of time before a smile crept onto his face.

“Well, good,” he said, kneeling down to meet Yixing’s eye level in the chair, “Because I’m pretty sure I love you too.”

It was Yixing’s turn to have a heart attack, unbelieving of what he’d heard.

“Really?”

“Really really. For a while.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Yixing demanded to know, a squealing gasp-like sound erupting from his voice uncharacteristically.

Junmyeon shrugged, “I think I just wanted to be sure you felt the same.”

Yixing glared. “I was already in love with you the first time we slept together.”

Junmyeon smirked, “We did this out of order then.”

“Shut up and kiss me, moron.”

 

 

 

Jongdae wasn’t sure how this happened, but he was glad it was happening. In a rush of broken heartedness and drunken lust, Minseok and Jongdae quickly discarded their clothing on the night club floor in a panicked wave of ual desires. Jongdae wasn’t quite sure of this feeling for his favorite hyung. For a long time, Minseok was clearly only just his favorite hyung, his best friend, and nothing more. He never thought something like this would happen.

This probably wasn’t a healthy relationship but Jongdae never seemed so keen to those, and that was sure to be his downfall one day.

“Jongdae, right there,” Minseok gasped when Jongdae twisted the erected buds on his chest, hissing in slight pain and ual pleasure.

Maybe this was too soon for the both of them, but they were too far gone to take it all back now.

Earlier that evening, after Chanyeol had hinted at Jongdae to consider Minseok, Jongdae went ahead and went straight to the club his friend worked out, questions wracking inside his brain.

Did Minseok like him? Because that’s certainly what Chanyeol was hinting at…

Would Jongdae like Minseok if he just gave him a chance? Because Chanyeol was hinting at that too undoubtedly….

Would they work out? Because he was sure Chanyeol wanted them to…

Dammit, Chanyeol. It was all his fault.

So Jongdae had went into the club and targeted Minseok at the bar making drinks for customers. Jongdae, being an impatient man, stormed over and got right down to business.

“Minseok hyung, I need to talk to you.”

“Jongdae!” Minseok greeted him happily, a cute toothy smile lighting up his face. “I haven’t seen you for a couple of days. How’ve you been?”

“I’m feeling like I really need to talk to you.”

Minseok’s smile faltered as he studied his friend more closely now. He’d known Jongdae for quite some time now, and the way his body was stiff and hands slightly clenched, he got the message that this was important.

“My break is in twenty. Can you wait?”

Jongdae nodded then asked for rum.

Girls flirted with him, but Jongdae paid no mind. He did however get annoyed at the fake blonde giggling excessively at his long-time friend, asking for another drink. He disapproved the way the girls’ s were practically hanging out from her shirt. Was that supposed to be attractive?

But he was gay, so perhaps it was normal not to think the sight was hot.

“Okay, you ready?” Minseok asked him, no longer behind the bar but now standing behind him. When had he moved?

“Um, yeah…Can we take this to the bathroom?”

“Oh, yeah how about not? Let’s go to the roof, come on,” Minseok insisted, grabbing Jongae’s wrist and taking him through the door marked ‘employees only’. Minseok chuckled at the way Jongdae muttered, “You rebel.”

They climbed a few flight of stairs before walking onto the roof, the sea of bright lights of the city greeting them.

“So what did you need to talk about?” Minseok asked him, hoping the other could hear the concern in his voice. Jongdae was feeling down which he never liked. Jongdae should always be happy.

“I heard something,” Jongdae started, not quite sure how to go about this, but he was curious. He needed to know.

“Yes?”

Jongdae sighed in frustration. “Do you…Have you ever thought about us? I mean…like, possibly together…?”

Minseok looked to him oddly. “Where is this coming from?”

Jongdae shrugged. “I just…I don’t know. Just a thought.”

“Well…since you asked, I don’t think it—us together—the idea of it is so farfetched,” Minseok told him truthfully.

Jongdae studied his friend, a person he trusted with his life and had known him for years. “Are you saying…?

“If we were to date, it wouldn’t be a bad thing. We know each other well, I probably know more about you than yourself. If we remain as friends, that’s not bad either.”

Jongdae didn’t know what to say. What could he say?

He still had feelings for Baekhyun, but that could never happen. He was here because he felt sad and wanted to know what Chanyeol was talking about, and that he figured out. Minseok obviously didn’t dislike the idea of them being together.

And thinking about it more, after all they’ve been through together through the years, maybe Jongdae totally didn’t dislike it either. Was it a possibility that it could work.

“Do you want to be with me?” Minseok then asked, startling Jongdae from his inner thoughts. “Since you’re asking these things, is it because you like me?”

Jongdae stared at him, not sure what to say. “Um…Well, I mean, like I said, I heard something. Like this…I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“…No…”

Minseok then smiled, taking a step towards him. “Well I know something,” Minseok said, reaching out to take Jongdae’s hand in his. “I know that if we date, I could make you happy. And to be honest, I’ve been thinking this for a while now.”

Jongdae gulped. Minseok was acting strangely out of character, being more seductive than his normally cute nature…and it was a turn on.

“Later…Do you want to…?” Jongdae stammered, feeling with hot blood coursing through him in such a way that made him eager for touch.

Minseok nodded before pressing his soft lips to his friend’s shortly before pulling away with a teasing look. “I need to get back to the bar. Stay until we close?”

“You won’t be closing until three in the morning.”

“And if you really want this, then you’ll be staying.”

Jongdae really liked the look Minseok was giving him, and he gave in.

“Definitely.”

And do he waited several hours, watching Minseok serve drinks with interest, eagerly devouring his hyung’s body with his eyes. It was difficult, waiting hours until he crowds in the club dispersed but it was well worth it once Minseok locked the doors and wiped up the counters.

“You know, I’ve always fantasized the moment when you came to me, wanting to be mine,” Minseok said nonchalantly in conversation as he wiped up the counters of spilled drinks while Jongdae watched him, the only ones in the room now. “I always thought it’d be more…romantic.”

“Sorry to disappoint you. This isn’t a romance film scene where I get down on my knees and beg to be your lover,” Jongdae replied, leaning against the counter.

Minseok smirked at him, his lower lip seductively.

“No…But you could get on your knees and do something else,” he offered, eyes shifting downward and Jongdae immediately caught his drift.

“I see. Well I probably shouldn’t keep you waiting.”

And Jongdae wasted no time climbing over the counter and attacking Minseok’s mouth and hands roaming all along the other’s body in the heat of urgency and lustful desire.

 


 

A/N: Well, it's not BaekYeol  but there will be plenty of that in the next chapter, I promise. I figured Sulay and XiuChen was needed, so I hope you enjoyed it ^^