Chapter 23

Once Was & Will Become

Unedited

 

 


 

There was barely room for a simple audible, “yes,” to be heard before the two men were stumbling in through the door, desperation and love and lust taking over as they both tugged at each other’s clothing. There was far too much in the way and they couldn’t be rid of it sooner.

Lips barely left lips, tongues still exploring wet caverns as Baekhyun and Chanyeol struggled to shuffle their way to the bedroom, nearly knocking things over and tumbling along the way.

Chanyeol threw Baekhyun’s shirt to the floor as Baekhyun undid his belt, kicking his pants off while his rough hands roamed the endless, soft and pale skin. Baekhyun shivered at the intimacy, his hands reached for his own pants that were already tight, restricting his heat. Chanyeol took the courtesy of removing them along with the underwear completely off in order for Baekhuyn to crawl onto the bed before lying in his back.

Chanyeol climbed on top of him, positioning himself between Baekhyun’s legs as he recaptured those supple lips, devouring the sweet taste and satisfied moans that came from them. Baekhyun reached down to grasp the other’s length, nearly laughing in excitement when a pleasured groan erupted from Chanyeol.

A continuous stream of came from Chanyeol as Baekhyun jerked his hand up and down the length with applied pressure in a slow motion, knowing just how to tease his lover. Chanyeol pulled their lips apart, groaning into Baekhyun’s neck with ragged breathing as sweat began accumulated along his brow and perspire down his back.

“, I’m close,” Chanyeol panted out and Baekhyun removed his hand. Baekhyun kissed his hard before Chanyeol smirked, moving his hands to the other’s chest.

He took Baekhyun’s left into his mouth, playing along with his tongue swirling around the nub as he raised his left hand to the other to finger is teasingly.

“Nn,” Baekhyun whimpered as the sensation, his body writhing beneath Chanyeol’s dominance.

Wanting further pleasure—desperate for more—Baekhyun pushed on Chanyeol’s shoulders as he begged, “T-Touch me.”

Chanyeol complied, bending further down, hands trailing along smooth skin until his reached Baekhyun’s raised heat, smirking before the tip of Baekhyun’s pained .

Baekhyun let out a haggard whimper, his right hand reaching down to clasp themselves into Chanyeol’s hair. Chanyeol always did like the roughness the other always applied to his scalp as further enjoyment. He ran his tongue along the slit, tasting the salty and bitter pre- that leaked from it. He listened to the desperate whines that came from the smaller male in amusement, loving the way he drove his lover crazy.

He then took the further into his mouth, it tastily as he went down further and further. He was fortunate to be blessed with a large mouth, able to take nearly all of the length in his mouth.

“A-Ahh,” came a deeper moan, the owner of it barely coherent as he was drowning in pleasure.

Chanyeol’s pace quickened, bobbing his head up and down as his free hand travelled down to his own painful , at the touch.

“!” Baekhyun cried at the vibration, bucking his hips up. “Sorry,” he panted when he heard Chanyeol choke, but quickly abandoned the guilt as bliss overwhelmed him.

Chanyeol, in a mixture of pleasuring sensations from his on his length and pain from Baekhyun’s tight grip on his hair, continued to moan around the other’s .

It wasn’t long before Baekhyun was whining and desperate for release with Chanyeol not far behind himself.

“I’m gonna ! , Chanyeol!” Baekhyun cried out as the pleasure built in his stomach exploded, his body quivering from the spasms as came hard into Chanyeol’s mouth who swallowed the bitter and salty white greedily.

With just a few more frantic , Chanyeol was ready for release and with a gasp, released into his hand.

He crawled back up to face Baekhyun whose eyes were clouded with a pleasure-filled high and collapsed beside him. Baekhyun took him by surprise by taking his hand and seductively lapping up the remaining with his tongue, tired escaping him.

“Careful now, I might get hard again,” Chanyeol teased tiredly, trying hard to become aroused.

Baekhyun giggled before rolling onto the other and pressing his wet lips to Chanyeol’s, planting sweet kisses in him.

It was sheer bliss Baekhyun felt as he melted into the longing embrace with Chanyeol’s long arms wrapped around him. For so long, never had he imagined being in these arms again like this. It was all so surreal.

As if thinking the same as him, Chanyeol chuckled out breathily, “Is this a dream?”

Baekhyun only shook his head into the crook of Chanyeol’s neck, reaching to grasp his hand. “I would like to think not…”

Chanyeol felt a stinging wetness prick at his eyes and sniffed, “I don’t want to suddenly wake up and this suddenly be a dream.”

Baekhyun smiled warmly to himself, “You won’t. I’m here.”

They lied like that together, their limbed entangled between the slick sweat. They listened to each other’s breathing as a lullaby and the beating of their hearts like low, entrancing drums. Content and peaceful, they lazily pressed kisses on their lips and other parts of their faces.

“You know, I shouldn’t have forgiven you so easily,” Baekhyun sighed.

Chanyeol tensed but made no waver in his kisses. “I know. You still have time to hate me.”

Baekhyun shook his head, “I don’t want to. I love you too much. But I don’t want to get hurt either…”

“I won’t disappointment you,” Chanyeol promised.

“You better not. I don’t want you to prove Junmyeon right and break my heart.”

“I won’t. Baekhyun, I really do love you. I always have.”

Baekhyun nodded, tears starting to touch him as well.

“I want to make an appointment with Lina’s doctor,” Baekhyun interrupted suddenly, making Chanyeol furrow his brow in confusion.

“Why?”

Baekhyun smiled to himself before looking up at Chanyeol, determination gleaming in his eyes as he revealed his idea…his plan.

“I want to see if I qualify for being a bone marrow donor.”

Chanyeol gasped loudly and sat up abruptly, nearly knocked Baekhyun off the bed before grabbing his arms. He leaned down to be at eye level, his own alarming wide in disbelief.

“A-Are you serious?” he choked out, a lump forming in his throat and tears already falling down his cheeks.

Baekhyun nodded, his smile quivering with excitement and anticipation. “I want to help Lina. She’s got her whole life ahead of her,” he said, his voice wavering. “I want to make sure she lives it to the fullest.”

Chanyeol didn’t know what to say nor do, but pull Baekhyun in for a hug filled with gratification as a sob erupted from his lips.

“Thank you,” he cried, voice cracking. “T-Thank you.”

Baekhyun said nothing and closed the distance between their lips, pouring everything that couldn’t be said into the sweet kiss.

 


 

A/N: Sorry it's not very long. Consider this a "thank you" for all the love this story has gotten. Sorry for the fail ... >,< 

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! Thanks!