Chapter 24

Once Was & Will Become

fail...fail everything.

 


 

Yixing released a loud mewl as Junmyeon and at the sensitive flesh of his neck, fondling his rosy nubs between his fingers. Yixing clung tightly to the white shirt on his boyfriend, eager to welcome more pleasure that came his way as Junmyeon gently brushed against the Chinese man’s clothed with his knee.

“M-More,” Yixing begged breathily, throwing his head back when Junmyeon’s hand inched downward.

Junmyeon chuckled into the other’s neck before pulling back to play with the zipper of Yixing’s jeans.

“How badly to you want it?” he questioned teasingly, the playful glint in his eye making Yixing want to smack him.

Yixing whined loudly and bucked his hips upward, the both of them groaning from the friction of their heated brushing together.

“J-Just give it t-to me,” Yixing stuttered, caught between a mix of embarrassment and desperation as he begged for what he wanted.

Junmyeon had no problem with obliging.

In a matter of seconds, Junmyeon had quickly stripped them both of their clothing and positioned himself in between Yixing’s ready hole.

“I won’t use lube this time, alright?” Junmyeon stated, grinning smugly down at the other whose cheeks were a rosy pink.

“A-Ah…F-fine,” Yixing stammered nervously, hands already gripping the bed sheets, anticipating pain. “J-just go slow, ok?”

Junmyeon’s playful expression softened as his boyfriend pleaded with him. He nodded and pressed the tip of his length against the pink ring of muscles. Rubbing soothing circles on Yixing’s hips with his fingers as he pressed forwards with his hips, pushing his entire length slowly into Yixing.

Yixing’s eyes clenched shut with tears as the stinging pain overcame his lower back and burning hole, making him want to cry out, to yell for Junmyeon to stop. Instead, his bit his lip to muffle any sound and allowed his boyfriend to keep going, burying himself deep within the other.

Junmyeon didn’t move once inside, but instead reached up to kiss Yixing, muffling the pained gasp with his lips, hoping to provide some comfort. Neither moved, only lazily kissing each other with exploring tongues. After a few moments, Yixing moved his hips slowly upward, egging for Junmyeon to move.

“P-please,” Yixing whimpered, his hands gripping Junmyeon’s bare shoulders tightly.

Junmyeon placed a final kiss on his boyfriend’s red lips before slowly ing his hips, making Yixing squeak aloud from a mixture of pain and pleasure. It was a slow, steady motion and with each , Yixing’s pleasure began to peak while Junmyeon was growing mad with the same.

Giving another at just the right angle, Yixing cried out in surprised as white covered his vision when Junmyeon gave a to his prostate.

“There!” Yixing cried out, desperate whines growing loud as his body began to quiver uncontrollably.

Junmyeon grunted with push of his hips, quickening the pace when Yixing cried out in his native tongue. It was hot.

“A-Ah! Junmyeon, more!”

“Yixing-ah…un…”

All too soon, Yixing came with ribbons of exploded onto their stomachs and Junmyeon released himself into the other’s cavity, crying out together as blinding pleasure overcame them.

Sweaty and panting, Junmyeon collapsed beside Yixing and pulling the other to lay atop of it as they came down from their pleasure high.

“我。。。我爱你,” Yixing panted out barely loud enough for Junmyeon to hear and still quite delirious from before.

Junmyeon frowned in confusion from the unfamiliar words and was about to ask what he meant, but quickly stopped himself when he say Yixing’s closed eyes, breathing deeply as he drifted off to sleep. He sighed. He could ask later.

Yixing simply looked too peaceful and beautiful. It would be a crime to wake him.

Junmyeon relaxed himself, feeling sleep beginning to overtake him as well. Before drifting off completely, he whispered to the other male, “I think I really like you, Xing.”

If only the Chinese man had been awake to hear that.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon wasn’t a religious man, but that morning he profusely thanked the lord for it being the weekend because if it wasn’t, he wouldn’t have woken up to a beautiful Yixing who was still sleeping peacefully. During the night, he had rolled off Junmyeon and to his back with his legs still entangled in the rich man’s. It was funny actually with Yixing’s mouth gaping open as he slept.

The first night they ever spent together, Junmyeon had nearly laughed aloud as he took endless pictures of the sight, which was now the I.D. photo of Yixing on his phone.

And this morning, despite wanting to continue to lie there and watch the other sleep, he rolled himself out of bed and trudged to the kitchen to start the coffee machine. After having done that, he pulled out the eggs from the fridge along with tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese and began to cook.

Yeah, he could cook, but he was really only limited to that. He wasn’t creative enough to figure out what else to cook and a lot of the time he was too busy to learn. However, he was proud of the fact he could make a mean omelet. Years of practice.

The food was nearly finished cooking when he felt two slim arms wrap around his midsection.

“Good morning,” Yixing muttered tiredly before being cut off by a yawn.

Junmyeon smiled before truning around to return the hug along with a kiss to the cheek. “Good morning to you, too. How’d you sleep?”

“Very well,” Yixing replied, taking a seat on the stool by the counter. “I dreamt, too.”

“Was I in it?” Junmyeon asked cheekily, meaning to be playful.

Much to his amusement, Yixing nodded with a shy smile and cheeks tinted a light pink color. “We were on a boat.”

“A boat?”

“Yeah. We were…It was romantic,” Yixing said.

Junmyeon raised an eyebrow. “…We were having on a boat?”

Yixing lowered his head in embarrassment, but muttered a quiet, “Yes.”

Junmyoen shrugged to himself as he said, “As much as I would love to do something like that in reality, but I actually get really bad seasickness. Sorry, but that fantasy with have to wait.”

Yixing giggled upon hearing that. “You’re rich though, right? Surely you’ve been on cruises and the like.”

Junmyeon nodded, grimacing at the memories. “When I was a child,” he said, “But never again will I go on one. I never enjoyed them because I was always too busy throwing up in the bathroom. I’m pretty sure I broke one of the toilets.”

“Oh, dear. That sounds awful.”

Junmyeon whined in misery to agree before plating the food and taking it to the table.

“Breakfast, my dear,” he announced, clapping his hands once to emphasize.

Yixing, drawn by the smell, came to the table and sat down beside Junmyeon. “This looks delicious. I didn’t know you could cook.”

“Not very often,” Junmyeon told him, watching anxiously as Yixing stabbed at it before taking a bite.

“Mm!” Yixing hummed happily, eyes lighting up at the taste. “It tastes just as good as it looks!”

Junmyeon smiled, satisfied. He took a bite into his own when he was sure Yixing was going to eat it all.

“Oh!” he stopped, looking to Yixing. “You said something last night in Chinese and I didn’t understand you. Do you remember what you said?” he asked curiously, hoping the Chinese man remembered what he was speaking of.

Indeed, Yixing did know what he meant. He had dreamt about it all night, actually. On the boat, they made love many times, always whispering quiet, loving words to each other. In real life, he knew that possibility of Junmyeon really meaning those words were unlikely, as he didn’t feel anything very strong now.

I love you.

Yixing, deciding to save face and not embarrass himself, shook his head in denial.

“I don’t recall…”

Junmyeon frowned, disappointed.

“Oh…Well, that’s okay. Maybe you’ll remember later,” he said, trying not to sound so down about it.

Sensing his disappointment, Yixing reached over to hold his hand, squeezing it gently. The simple action made Junmyeon softly smile, already feeling better from the touch.

“Kiss me,” Yixing ordered him, eyes smoldering.

Junmyeon looked to him, taking in Yixing’s beautiful complexion before leaning over to close the distance between them, a tingling sensation coursing through their veins.

Someday, when he was positive Junmyeon’s feelings were stronger, Yixing would maybe gain the courage how he really felt.

Funny how such small, simple words could affect one on such a level. 

 


 

A/N: Yo~ another update! Are you guys pleased? :D Sorry if it wasn't very good. Hope you can forgive me. 

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! Much thanks! :D

みんなさん、大好きだよ!じゃね~ <3

사랑해~

我爱你~