SooKyung, i can explain

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

SooKyung POV:

i was sitting in class looking out the window as always, i let out a deep sigh....i wont get to see him today..

i was distracted by a cheerful yet familiar voice...

"Annyeong~ kyungie!" i turned around and i see hyuna waving at me with her happy face.

"oh..annyeong..." i tried putting on a smile but i guess i sounded to deprest...

"wayeo?"

"i wont get to see oppa today" she patted me on the back gently to confort me, then she handed me a small poster...

 5-1.jpg

 

"oh! Youngmin oppa..." i looked at her with a face saying 'whats this for?'

"this is for you since i have my own poster of him too!" i gave her a thankful smile...hehehe she always knows how to make me happy^^

"thx, hyuna!" she left my side to go to her seat down at her desk since the bell rang. i put the poster inside my bag and got ready for class.

~~~~

after class it was break time. me and hyuna walked outside and sat down on the round bench under the tree.

"AHH! *stretches her arms refreshingly* its good being out here!" i nodded my head in agreement. our uniforms were a little hot since we were wearing a long sleeved jacket, wich we couldnt take off or will get punished.

 girl+blazer.jpg

 

i then pulled out the poster of youngmin to look at it some more, since i didnt get the chance to glance at it in the classroom.

 

i then started to have this warm feeling inside and my heart started beating faster, i can feel my cheeks getting hotter...

"oh, SooKyung are you ok? your cheeks are red..do u have a fever?" i shook my head as a no...why am i like this, i only have eyes for oppa...

i then looked at the poster of youngmin...he does look like...oppa...AISH!! Sookyung thats crazy!! it couldnt be...but why am i acting like this?...

 

before i can ask anymore questions in my head, the bell rang.

~~~~

school was over, i walked home by myself and i began asking those questions again over and over again.

once i got there i took out the poster from my bag and i layed down on my bed still having the poster in my hand and i started asking the same questions again...this keeps making my heart worried, why does this keep bothering me? i'll text oppa to meet me some place and prove myself wrong...

 

TO: Oppa

From: SooKyung

Oppa~ meet me at the park at 4:00. i need to talk to you.

~send~

~~~~

Youngmin POV:

"I WANT TO SEE HER SOO BAD!!" i said while stretching my arms in my whining-baby tone. i was walking home from school with minwoo and kwangmin. i already told the other members the inccident and about SooKyung..and ONLY the members.

minwoo laughed at my immature image. "why wont you just text her" he asked.

"he doesnt want to, cuz hes to shy~" kwangmin said teasingly.

"I AM NOT!! I-IM JUST..JUST-" but before i coulds finish my excuse, SooKyung had already texted me. a smile lit up on my face.

"i'll see you later minwoo" i then looked at kwangmin.."see you at home bro.." i than ran off ahead to go home first to read my message privatly.

~~~~

i was home after 10 minutes and i had already read the message. i had a confused expression on my face. i didnt know what she wanted to talk about but i was happy that i get to see her today, i cant help but to put a smile on my face.

 

i got dressed and headed out the door...i bumped into kwangmin once i opened the door.

"AH! HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!!"

"sorry kwangmin, i'll see you later.." i then ran to the park with a bright smile....i cant wait to see her!

~~~~~

once i arrived at the park she told me to meet her, i was a few more yards away from her, but i can already see her figure. she was sitting down on the grass while hugging her bended legs and with a worried expression on her face.

~~~~

i snuck up on her and placed my hands over her eyes. "SooKyung-ah, guess who?" she then placed her hands gently over mine and parted my hands away from her eyes. she then turned around with her bright smile as usual.

"oh! oppa~ you scared me" i let out a chuckle seeing her cute expression.

"so what did you want to talk to me about?" her bright smiled then faded into her worried expression. she pulled out a small poster of..ME!?

"oppa, tell me honestly, is this you?" i couldnt tell my expression. they wer mixed with fustration, shocked, worry.

 

SooKyung i-i can explain...