i promise i'll come back for you

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

i looked in the mirror; i was wearing a gray v-neck shirt and regular skinny jeans. my stuff was already packed.

all the members stopped by SooKyung's house to greet her happy birthday...and to say goodbye. i walked inside the house, they were in the middle of blowing out the candles but SooKyung got distarcted by us.

"Oh! Oppa! you came!" she had the most wonderful smile on her face, a smile that i hate to see go away.

"Kyungie, wer gonna miss you so much!!" minwoo gave her a hug...aish! minwoo what are you doing?! she doesnt know anything yet!

"minwoo-sshi, what are you talking about" she seperated their hug. Minwoo looked shock, he turned around to face me.

"hyung, you havent told her yet?" sookyung then asked,

"tell me what?" i just stared at her. trying to think of a way to tell her gently. i let out a sigh...ok, here i go...

"Sookyung, wer going to tour around asia for 6 months..." she had a slight smile on her face.

"that great oppa! when?" i let out another sigh.

"now..." her smile disappeared and soon she was asking questions.

"you gotta be kidding right?" i shook my head.

"why now? oppa, your gonna miss my birthday. i thought we were gonna go out the whole day?" i walked towards her direction, while the other members step back.

i gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"im sorry Sookyung, manager-nim said this all of a sudden. i wouldnt miss your birthday for anything, but this isnt an option."

i could see her tears flowing down.

"oppa, you cant go..."she said with a shaky voice. i could feel my tears coming to, seeing  her like this is worst enough.

she gave me a tight hug, telling me she wont let me go. i hug her back. i pulled her back a little and lifted her head so her lips wer facing mine. i leaned closer giving her my last kiss. she hugged me tighter deeping the kiss.

we were infront of her parents and the other members. we didnt mind as long as were in each others arm for now. as we pulled away, i felt kwangmin put his hand on my shoulder.

"hyung, we have to go..." i face her direction again and her tears are flowing non stop.

"oppa~ dont go! dont leave me!" i hugged her tight.

"i love you SooKyung, remember even if im far away i will always love you. remeber that." she kissed me on the lips 1 last time.

"oppa, please dont leave me.." but by the time i tried to say something the members were pulling my arm back to the car. i reached out my other hand to try and grab her, but we wer to far. she then started running in my direction, but her parent restrained her by pulling her back and hugging her.

"SooKyung, i promise i'll come back for you!!" i yelled

"oppa, i'll wait for you..." but before i could say 'i love you' wer outside next to the car...

SooKyung, i PROMISE i'll come back for you..i love you.

 

SooKyung POV:

as he was dragged out the front door, my parents let go of their grip. i ran to the door, i didnt open it but i layed my head against it.

my tears wont stop flowing.

oppa, why?! im lost if i lost you. come back....

my parents helped me up and walked back to the dining table. my mom tried to come me down.

"honey, its a job they have to do...sweety there gonna come back..." it didnt work, i want to see him now..

my dad then pulled out small envelope and a small box.

"this is from youngmin, he told me to give this to you for you birthday..."

i opened the envelope it had a letter written in it and a picture of the 2 of us we took a few days ago, the letter says..

Happy Birthday my precious girfriend!

 By now i already told you that i was leaving. dont worry i promise i'll come back for you, and only you.

do me  favor when im gone, smile. even though i cant see you, i want you to smile each day for me.

remember that i'll always love you.

love like ours never dies baby, it only gets stronger.

                                                 your only boyfriend,

                                                       Youngmin <3

 

i let out a smile but my tears wer slightly flowing. i then opened the small box.

 pink-heart-shaped-jewelry-box-decorated-

and inside was a beautiful necklace.

 necklace5.jpg

it says 'saranghae'. oppa, i love your present, its the only thing i need.

my dad helped me put it around my neck. i smiled seeing it and seeing the pictures of the two of us.

my tears stop flowing

everything was silent around me.

i looked at the front door with a slight smile on my face, imagining that oppa was standing right there smiling and waving at me.

 

oppa, i'll wait for you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aww~ so sad :(

Should i:

a) leave it like this

b) make a sequal

c) make a new fanfic and leave this alone.

LEAVE A COMMENT!... SO HOW DO YOU LIKE MY FANFIC?

 

THX TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND READING MY STORY!!^^

 

I'LL LET YALL DECIDE!~