facing manager-nim...

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

-flashback-

a few weeks ago SooKyung got discharged from the hospital. we went back to our regular lives, but the only thing that has changed is that i told SooKyung that i was youngmin, one of the rookie memebers in the group boyfriend.

~~~~

*beep beep*

"oh! a message from SooKyung!"

From: SooKyung

OPPA~! i got a 94/100 on my test!! and im passing all my classes!!!

~~~~

From: Youngmin

hahaha thats great Kyungie!!  if you keep this up i dont have to tutor yo anymore.. :P

~~~~~

From: SooKyung

BWOH!! andwae~

~~~~~

From: Youngmin

waeyeo?

~~~~

From: Sookyung

the reason why im passing is because of you oppa...you always encourage me to do my best, so i want you to be with me all the time... <3

~~~~~

From: Youngmin

well we have tutoring today so i'll see you then. and im gonna ask your parents if i can only tutor you for 2 hours.

~~~~~

From: SooKyung

WAE?! didnt you read my last text? i want to be with you!

~~~~~

From: youngmin

i know, so do i! but i need to work, maybe if they let me i can bring you along sometimes. but i need to tell manager-nim about you.

~~~~

From: SooKyung

arasso~ c u later :) <3

-end of flashback-

 

i was in SooKyung's room tutoring her as always. and since our tutoring was only 2hrs now i had to leave early for work.

i looked at my watch and sure enough it was time to go. i suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"oppa, waeyo?" i gave her a smile.

"your coming with me to work." she nodded her head with her shock face. we then went down stairs and thanked her parents and told them im bringing her to work.

we then drove to my company and i saw the other members had just arrived.

"OH! YOUNGMINNIE!!" yelled kwangmin while waving his hands to get my attention. i then walked towards them with my hands intwined with SooKyung.

"oh! SooKyung! annyeong!!" minwoo gave her a inoccent smile.SooKyung then bowed towards them.

"hyung, what is she doing here"

"im gonna talk to manager-nim about her. you know how we cant keep secrets from him."

"oooohhh~ arraso." they all said in unison. we all walked inside the starship entertainment  building.

~~~~~

"wait here..." we were infront of manager-nim's office. i knocked and he let me in.

"OH! youngmin-sshi!" he said happily "what's up?" manager-nim was kinda young like in hes mid 20s so he can be a little kid a times.

"well, last time i couldnt go to the photoshoot beacause i mixed up the directions. so i ended up at a family's home and became a tutor for their daughter. and after awhile i became her boyfriend...." he's happy face became serious.

"and...?"

"and...i told her who i am and she met the other members...."

"YOU WHAT?!!"

"she promised me she wouldnt tell anyone..and shes here with me right now..." he then told me to let her in. once SooKyung came in hes face softened..

"wa~ youngmin-sshi, shes cute. you chose a right girl..." he then walked towrads her and asked her a few questions. one of them was,

"do you promise not to tell anyone else who your boyfriend and the other members are?"

"yes sir" he then gave her a smile. then he looked at me with the same smile.

"i let you date her. thank you youngmin for telling me this instead of keeping it a secret." he then patted me on the back and dismissed us.

~~~~

"oppa, no offence, but manager -nim can be kinda scary at times..." i nodded in agreement then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"c'mon, i'll take you home..." she linked arms with me till we got to the car.

when we arrived to her house she gave me a kiss on my lips. i was kinda shock at her action, but i wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to me as i deepened the kiss.

 

we then pulled apart to say our goodbyes. she was already at the front door. she waved back at me with her beautiful smile, and i waved back.

i smiled at her till she was inside the house...

SooKyung, welcome to my celeberty world...i hope you only still have eyes on me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what a boring chapter... -_-"

scince SooKyung now knows about the celeberty world, shes gonna see more hot celeberty guys...lets hope that she will only have eyes for youngmin!! :)