Pool party!...Gone wrong?!

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

SooKyung POV:

"WA~! KYUNGIE YOUR SO LUCKY!!" i was in my room with hyuna, who kept telling me how lucky i am to date a celeberty.

"AISH...hyuna hes just a regular guy..."

"ya, but hes a FAMOUS guy!!" i sighed in fustration....aish you can't fight with this girl, she'll never stop...

"aish, arraso..." we were both watching TV until i got a text from oppa.

From: Youngmin

my kyungie~

Soyou-sumbae invited me and the rest of the members to a pool party, so im inviting you to come along!^^

~~~~~

From: SooKyung

EEHH~?! Soyou, from Sistar?! are you sure i can come to a celeberty party?

~~~~

From:Youngmin

of course! your part of the starship enetertainment family now!^^ the members and i will pick you up at 4:00..get ready soon. gotta go~ c ya later!

~~~~

it was already 3:40 and hyuna already went home. i looked into the mirror to see if my swim suit was ok.

"wow, so cute!!"

~~~~~

after a few minutes the doorbell rang and it was youngmin. he was wearing green swim trunks and a white sleeve less top. he gave me a sweet smile. i can see hes cheeks turning red from what seeing me and my bikini.

"uuhhh....uuumm. r-ready to go? the other members are waiting..." i then giggled at his cute shyness. i nodded my head and we headed out to the car. i saw donghyun was driving the car.

"oh annyeong, donghyun oppa!" he smiled at me and i can see him blushing a little.

"ANNYEONG SOOKYUNG!!" the rest of the members said in unison. i laughed how they always make my day happy.

"kyungie! sit with me" said minwoo with his cute puppy eyes.

"no! SooKyung sit with me!" said jeongmin with his happy smile.

then youngmin wrapped his arms around my bare waist all of a sudden and kissed me on the lips. his sweet lips touched mine i wanted more but we were infront of the other members. he then pulled apart and then looked at the shock minwoo and jeongmin.

"sorry guys, but shes sitting with me." he gave me a killer sweet smile that anyone will die for, and i cant help but to blush.

~~~~~~

once we arrived, everyone headed out to the pool party with excited faces. i just stood there in shock on how huge and beautiful the scene was.

 Backyard-Pools.jpg

"waahh~! amazing" i saw that youngmin was right next to me,waiting for me.

"lets go!" i then saw how many people are here...FAMOUS people!! i recognized some of them. i saw there Shinee oppas, U-Kiss oppas, So Nyu Shi Dae unnies, and of course Sistar unnies.

"oppa, some of these people are not even from the same company as Sistar unnies..." he just smiled at me telling me that it doesnt matter as long as were here.

"oh! youngminnie! waa~ shes so pretty, who is she?"

"shes my girlfriend, SooKyung." i blushed when he said that...yes thats right! im youngmin's girlfriend >_<

"annyeong, im kim kibum but call me key!" i bowed and he gave me a pat on the shoulder as hes way of saying nice to meet you. alot of people ask the same question and soon everyone knew who i am and that i was youngmin's girlfriend.

after  a few minutes i got used to the famous crowd of people and i was comfortable talking to everyone else.

~~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

wow SooKyung looks so adorable in her swimsuit. i got distarcted by my thoughts when someone put there arms around my neck.

"AY! Youngminnie, lets go have a dip in the pool" i turned my head and it was Eli hyung from u-kiss. i nodded my head and we jumped into the pool.

after a awhile i check where SooKyung was. i was still in the pool, but i was turning my head sided to side trying to find her.

i then spotted her talking with SNSD sumbae-nims. i smiled knowing that she was having fun and unjusting to ther new atmoshpere. i then joined my other members to play around.

 

SooKyung POV:

"waa~ SooKyung i cant believe an ordinary girl is dating youngmin!!" said yoona. i cant believe im talking to 4 of the members from SNSD; Yoona, Sunny, Tiffany, and Taeyeon.

we were talking like best friends who known eachother for years. (but hyuna is still my BESTEST friend)

i then got out the pool and got something to drink.

~~~~~

"1 banana smoothy please" i smiled thanking the bartender. i was way to young to be drinking. then someone came and sat next to me.

"OH! your youngmin's girlfriend! annyeong im minho from shinee!" he gave me a charismic smile...wow hes so cute...AISH! Sookyung you only have eyes for youngmin!!

"oh, annyeong.." i then boweds shyly.

"so how are things with youngmin? i bet hes a handful..." i laughed at his statement. it was like he was an older brother to me.

we then had a comfortable conversation, he then asked me;

"lets go to the pool.." i then smiled and both me and minho walked to the pool.

~~~~

"you go first..." he said.

"no you fo first.." we then started kid fighting on who should go in the pool first. we both wer laughing at our immature fight.

he then picked me up in a bridal style and he was gonna throw me in the pool.

"KYAAA~! Minho!! put me down!!" i cant help but to laugh. he then threw me in the pool and he then jumped in after i got in. 

as i pulled up to the surface we were both laughing.

"so it turns out you went in first!" we then laughed at out immature play.

Minho is such a fun friend to be around! and hes ONLY a friend, he knows that too,

~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

i saw that SooKyung was playing around with minho. i heard rumors that any girl can fall for his charsmic charm.

Aish! this guy even held her in a bridal style!! no one touches my SooKyung except me!! 

AISH!! youngmin why are you acting like this!? you guys are together and you know she wouldnt flirt with other guys...but why is she hanging out with him?

i cant help but to clench my fist. i can see the other memebers wer staring at me, but they didnt dare to talk to me when im mad. 

i saw them getting out the pool and started talking once they sat down across from eachother on one of those long pool chairs. aish!! theyre still talking!! she hasnt even played with me yet!!! >:O

i then clenched my fist even harder, and thinking of a revenge i should do to minho...

YAH! SooKyung, why are you doing this to me?!