Who exactly are you?!

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

SooKyung POV:

i went downstairs to check out this tutor dude, and i see this young blonde guy who looks likes hes 17...i got to admit hes really cute...

"annyeang, im your tutor" he said with a shy smile. i just crossed my arms and tsked at him as i looked away blushing...my tutor is soo cute!!

the tutor:

 tumblr_lm8sx7g1fa1qckf2oo1_500.png

"Yah! are you really my tutor? you look kinda young.." i had to say something so i could stop blushing. but it turns out i got scolded by my mom. then she pushed the tutor next to me really close, and rush us upstairs to my room.

~~~~

Youngmin POV:

we went inside her room so i could 'tutor' her. it was a small room but really clean.

 131.jpg

 

she sat down on her chair with her arms still crossed.

"YAH! who exactly are you? you look way to young to be a tutor..."i was shock then i started thinking... aish, youngmin you have to keep your identity a secret..hurry make something up...

 

"Of course im your tutor, im 17 but im the smartest out of everyone in the school, so i decided to be a tutor for extra credit.." nice save youngmin! kekeke...

she just stared at me, analyzing me or somewhat like that.

"arasso, now are you gonna tutor me or not..." i walked to her study desk and saw what she needed to work on...i was surprised on what she needed help on...BWOH!! she needed help on this?! this is like a 7th grader assighnment!

"uuhh..how old are you exactly?"

"16! YAH! i know what your thinking..but to me this is hard work!" i leaned down to see the problem and i explained how you get the answer...i looked at her to see if she gets it. i suddenly started blushing and i could feel my cheeks getting hotter cuz i leaned way to close to her book that when i turned her direction we wer nose to nose.

"uuhhh..uuumm" i couldnt say words out of my mouth, i got lost in her beatiful eyes. i could see her starting to blush, she turned her head away and i got back to reality. 

there was a really long silence, until my fone started to ring...

~~~~

i check to see the caller ID : No Minwoo...i walked out of her room and into the nearest bathroom..

"hello?"

"hyung! where are you?! manager-nim is getting really mad!!

"Aish! uhh....tell him that something came up and i cant come to work for a few weeks.."

"hyung, your so lucky, manager-nim decided to give us a few months off of work..come back soon, i'll call you later..." but before i could say bye he hunged up the fone...aish! im gonna be in so much trouble..

~~~~

SooKyung POV:

OMO!! i cant believe it!! my heart cant stop beating soo fast, my cheeks are getting hot! we wer really close, a few more inches and he wouldve k-kiss me!!

he then came back into my room cuz he just had a phonecall...SooKyung act normal..like nothing ever happened.

"so..uhh..lets get back to our lesson.." i  nodded my head and my tutoring continue.

~~~~

as we were tutoring i kept thinking how he looked familiar..i mean those clothes are way to cool for tutoring and i remeber he was wearing a little makeup...

"SooKyung..SooKyung..SOOKYUNG!! i snapped back and into the lesson and he continued..."so you get it now..."

"uhh..sorry can you explain it one more time.."

"aish i already explained it 3 times already!" i felt kinda bad that i wasnt paying attention...but if you wer in my place you would get distracted cuz your tutor is so cute!!

he explained again and this time i was listening.

"OOHH! i get it now!!" i smiled cause i finally now what you wer soppose to do..i gabbed my pencil and i tried to find the answer with a smile on my face.

 

Youngmin POV:

shes so cute when shes smiling i cant help to smile to..AISH!! youngmin snap out of it....you only met her once..but shes being nice and when she smile shes so adorable, she just soo beautif-

i snapped out of my thoughts cause she told me she got the answer..

"thats the answer, right?" i checked and see and she was correct. her smile grew wider and she hugged me excitedly. i started blushing widely..aish, why am i like this...

"YAY! finally i'll get my grades up" she said excitedly..i cant help but to smile at her happiness but then again, im an idol...and if i fall for her, their will be rumors and then she'll find out who i really am....

 

sorry SooKyung im falling for you already, and im lying to you at the same time...