Hyung!! your so lucky!!

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

it was already 9:00 at night and my act as a tutor was over, i came downstairs and SooKyung's mom gave me a a peice a paper saying :

 

Tutoring Scheduel:

Sunday: no tutoring

Monday: tutoring 4:00pm-9:00pm

Tuesday: turing 4:00pm-9:00pm

wednesday: no tutoring

Thursday: no tutoring

Friday: tutoring 4:00pm-10:00pm

saturday: no tutoring

 

i was shock that i have to be busy even though i have a few months off of work...

"uhhmm....why is friday the longest time for tutoring?"

"she needs extra time for studying...and maybe a little free time for you to..." she winked at me and i just had a shock look on my face...did she just gave me permission to have a d-date with SooKyung?!

 

"honey why are you like this, our daughter needs to study! not a boyfriend!!" the father yelled while the mom just giggled. i started blushing and smiling, but i had to hide it...hahaha i am a boyfriend! but not her boyfriend...yet <3... AISH!! youngmin why are you like this all of a sudden!! your and idol..an idol!

~~~~

i bowed thanking them for the kindness. i walked out the door and called my taxi driver.

~~~~

when i went home kwangmin was already home.

"hyung! your back! where were you?!'

"i'll tell you everything but right now i need to take a shower, it been a long day...." i walked to the bathroom. got my towel and took off my clothes... (ya, i know you love that mental picture xD)

when i was done i wrapped the towel around my waist and i saw kwangmin leaning against the open door like he was waiting for me..

"AHH!! KWANGMIN!! CLOSE THE DOOR!!!" i tried covering my top half of my body cause the bathroom got cold.

"hyung, tell me where youve been, c'mon! i was so lonely in the photoshoot...." he gave me one of those aegyo puppy faces...

"AISH!! kwangmin i'll tell you later...let me put on my clothes first..." he walked out. and i put on my clothes. then i went to our room.

~~~~

i saw Kwangmin looking at some picture.

"hyung, look at the pictures of me during the photoshoot..." he handed me the pictures.

 tumblr_llxqzofCVw1qireuwo1_400.png

 tumblr_llrwdjuF6e1qcbwpio1_500.png

 boyfriend.duumal118.jpg 

 

 

i smiled at him knowing i was proud of my lil bro...i ruffled his hair as i said.."hehe, you did great kwangmin..."

"youngminnie, now tell me what happened..." i let out a deep sigh and told him the whole story...

~~~~

"ah! arasso hyung...AISH! hyung your so lucky!! you get to spend time with a pretty girl during the week!!" i was shocked yet i started blushing...i guess i never thought of it that way...hehe i get spend time with SooKyung!!

"too bad that you pretended to be her tutor and you can never go out with her...." i looked at him with a questioning face..

"what do you mean?"

"well, if you think about it...can a teacher rreally date a student?" i thought about it too for awhile...i guess it is impossible to date her...

"maybe...but remeber, YOU CAN NOT TELL MANAGER-NIM, OUR PARENTS, AND THE OTHER MEMBERS!! ARASSO?" he nodded his head with a serious face...hehe what a good bro :)

~~~~~

about 30 minutes past and it was already 11:00. i went to bed, but i couldnt go to sleep i kept thinking to myself...can i really date her, i mean were just 1 year apart...but then again im her 'tutor', youngmin! you only known her for 1 day...i let out a sigh.. anyway its tuesday tomarow i have tutoring with her again....i drifted away to sleep...

 

SooKyung, do you know im thinking about you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it so far?? aww isnt it cute that hes falling in love <3

I'll update ch4 soon :) thx for suscribing :D

sorry if i mix up the twins age...i still dont know wich one is older..but for now, lets say kwangmin is the youngest^^