A TOUR!!...is this a good or a bad thing?

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Week later...

Youngmin POV:

everything is going great. i'v dated SooKyung for a few months now, and this weekend is her birthday!!

even now im thinking of what i should get her...flowers, chocolates, clothing?

 

i was in the starship enetertainment building in the dance room, where i was practicing. All of a sudden our leader, donghyun yelled out to everyone that manager-nim needs to talk to us.

~~~~~

"ok, i dont know how to say this to yall but, wer going on a tour!" everyone's eyes widened and there smile was from ear to ear. i was happy too, we wer all high-5ing and saying 'yes' and 'woohoo'. manager-nim continued.

"the only thing is that, we..that means boyfriend and your manager are the only ones going. So, youngmin, dont bring SooKyung along." his face and his eyes wer all glued on me with the most serious face.

"w-wae? and when are we leaving?"

"because, as a newbie, all of you have to have an image of a single-boy group..meaning you all have to look like the fans are your girfriends and your single..AND if you bring her along, there gonna be more rumors and chaos around asia....as for all of you, get ready to pack your stuff..wer leaving this weekend at 12 in the afternoon..."

WHAT? this weekend? im gonna miss SooKyung's birthday!

"manager-nim, how long are we gonna tour?"

"6 months...wer traveling to japan, thailand, philippines....about 5 countries."

6 months? you know how much imma miss SooKyung!! how am i soppose to tell her this? should i keep it as a secret until the day i leave? AISH....

~~~~~

Friday...

i came straight to SooKyung's place after practice again. i went to her room for tutoring. once as i enetered she hugged protectively.

"OPPA~ i miss you!!" i cant help but to smile, im sure gonna miss her smiling face.

"hey, SooKyung lets go out the whole day." i wanna spend as much time with her before i leave..i'v decided imma tell her before i leave tomarow...

she had a smile on her face and of course she agreed to it. we then decided to go to the carnival that was opened to day, the same carnival that we bought our rings.

~~~~~

good thing that it was not as crowded, but i still had to wear a hat and some sunglasses.

"where do you wanna go?"

"i dont care where i go, as long as im with you." she then leaned on my shoulder as we linked arms.

SooKyung, im sorry if im leaving you all of a sudden.

"oh! oppa! do you know what tomarow is?" i gave her sweet smile, i decided to play pretened with her.

"no...whats so important?" her cute smile the disapeared. i grabbed her chin gently, lifting it so she sould see my face. i then kissed her on the lips...im sure gonna miss our kisses too...

"of course i know what it is..its my precious girlfriend's birthday." her smile then appeared in her face again.

"oppa dont trick me like that ag-" but i cut her off by laying my lips on her again. she then hugged me as she deepened the kiss...

im really gonna miss our kisses like this...

~~~~~~~~

the sun then started to set and night was coming. we sat on top of a hill, the same hill that we confess to each other.

she then leaned her head on my shoulder then i resed my head on hers. after a few minutes the sun half way gone.

i then layed her down on the soft grass while i leaned down next to her.

"SooKyung, you know i love you right....dont you ever forget that. even if im far away from you, i will always, ALWAYS love you." she then had a the cuteset yet a gentle smile on her face.

"of course i know that. and i will always love you...why are you saying this all of a sudden?" i couldnt think of any excuse. i just smiled and kissed her again...and she didnt ask anymore questions...