A D-Date!

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

after a few minutes of tutoring and studying, SooKyung was bored..i got to admit so was i.

"seonseang-nim, im bored i dont want to do this..." she then grabbed her ipod and turned it up. it started playing so both of us can hear it...

Would you be my Girl Friend?
nan neoui Boy Friend
nan neoui Boy Friend
neon naui Girl Friend
neon naui Girl Friend

geu eotteon mueotbodado
nunbusin neoreul gatgodo
maeil nan bappa bappa
ni mameun apa apa
nae sarang byeonhaji anha
neo malgo boiji anha
ireon nae mameul wae jakku mollajuneunde
 

 

i was surprised that it was our song...she started nodding her head to the beat...i can't help it but i have to ask

"SooKyung-ah, which member do you like the most in 'boyfriend'" she thought for a little...

"Minwoo!!...hes so cute and hes dance moves make him look even cooler..." inside i was sad, like m tears wer ready to burst...but lets see whos her 2nd favorite kekeke..

"whos your 2nd favorite member?" she thought a little more...

"Youngmin oppa!...hes so adorable!! his blonde hair makes him even more handsome!!" i was soo happy on the inside..i felt like i was gonna explode with happiness!!! then she continued..

"you know saensaeg-nim, you look exactly like him" she gave me a cute yet shy smile...inside im bursting to say...SOOKYUNG ITS ME!!

"saenseang-nim, i never asked you wat your real name was.." she looked at me with her big pretty eyes...dammit youngmin think of a name...uuhhh...i guess i'll just have to wing it...

"you dont need to know my name, and just call me 'oppa' instead, ok?" she nodded her head with her cute smile..

"SooKyung-ah, we better get back to studying..." her beautiful smile began to frown...

"Oppa! i dont wanna~" she gave me her pauupy face wich i can't resist...i bit my lower lip trying to hide my cheeks from blushing again.

"a-arraso..then lets go out..." she gave me a shock look...

"out?"

"yeah...think of it as oppa's treat for studying hard yesterday....sorta like a date" i smiled at her...wait did i just said a d-date!?"

she gave me a huge smile and linked arms with me..."arasso oppa~" i cant help but to blush, i can feel my goosebumps starting to show...

she grabbed her bag and her cellphone...

we then walked downstairs, told her parent we needed fresh air, and we headed out the door...

 

nice move youngmin!...your on a date with her!! kekeke :)