Wake up call

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

i woke up at 10:00 and saw kwangmin's bed empty...i got up and walked to the kitchen to eat some breakfast and kwangmin in the living room watching idol army...

 

"hyung, what were you dreaming last night?" he ansked randomly

"i dont know...why?" i have no clue what i was dreaming, i was deep asleep.

"beacause when i got up to go pee last night, you suddenly said 'SooKyung-ah saranghae~'...." i spit out the milk i was drinking and looked at him with a shock face, i could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"BWOH!! K-KWANGMIN!! STOP LYING!!" then he smirked at me.

"hyung, im not...then you hugged your pillow and kissed it, then after that you kept whispering 'SooKyung...SooKyung'...hyung you like her dont you?" i let out a deep sigh.

"ne, i do like her..but i only known her for 1 day..." he then walked up to me with his arm laying on my shoulde and he whispered in my ear..."well your seeing her today, good luck!" he then he winked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Y-YAH!! WHATS THAT SOPPOSE TO MEAN!!?" but before he could answer me he shut the bathroom door behind him.

~~~~

it was already 2:30 so i started perparing to go to SooKyung's house to tutor her again...

~~~~

when i arrived her parents greeted me warmly and kindly like yesterday...i went upstairs to her room.

 

i knocked on her door but there was no responce, i decided to go inside. to my surprise she was still sleeping. i walked closer to her bad, then i started blushing really hard...i could feel the blood rising up to my cheeks...

i saw that her blanket was covering her up to her knees. her shirt was half way up showing her flat milky smooth stomach and one of her sleeves where drooped down to her shoulder revealing her collarbone...her hair was messy but not to messy. oh my god...what am i doing even when shes sleeping shes adorable...

she started to wake up...oh crap..what do i do?!...i decided to get out of her room and knock again, but before i could take a step...

"dad? why are you here?" i paused then turned around to her direction...her eyes widened even more then she screamed.

"KYAA-" i got on her bed and covered in a hurry. she finally stopped

"Yah!! if you scream your parents are going to scold me and you to!!"

"Arraso...and..uhhh..can yo get off of me?" we started blushing and i got off of her.

"Hurry up and wash up...remeber you have tutoring..." she just glared at me cause she was still half asleep.

~~~~

she got out of the bathroom and into her room...she was just wearing a yellow t-shirt and some short shorts....we then started our lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know short chapter!! i didnt know what else to write..i'll update ch5 as soon as i can^^