capturing the moment

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

it was already 7:00, we wer gonna go home to her house until we came upon a playground.

"oppa, lets go to the swings!!~" but before i could say anything she already pulled my arm and i sat down on the sings.

seeing her smile and her hair flying freely makes her even more beautiful. i took out my my camera to capture the moment...

"SooKyung!" she didnt really hear me, but..*click* 

 Suzuki_Airi_2913.jpg

(dont mind the girl...just imagine her as you)

perfect shot!

"oppa~ what are you doing?!" i gave her a smile.

"hehehe im keeping this!" she then started chasing me around trying to see the photo. soon enough she gave up and sat down one the grass....

"Kyungie, i'll let you have a second chance, smile~"....*click*

 103.jpg

another beautiful picture.

soon i had a gallary of her on my phone..

~~~~~

it was already 9:00 and it was dark, luckily we wer already at her house.  she gave me a kissed me on the cheek as a goodbye.

"oppa~ i'll see you tomarow~!...you dont need any present, cause you wer already my special gift..." she smiled sweetly and kissed me again. i can feel my cheeks getting hot...that is the sweetest thing she ever said...but im leaving tomarow...

as she walked inside her house, my playful smile became into a frown..i let out a sigh and my eyes started watering....

 

SooKyung, i know im a bad person...not telling you about whats gonna happen...leaving you on your birthday....im keeping secrets again arent i?

~~~~~

i looked at my camera seeing the pictures a secretly too these past few weeks.

 62dd157fe26481ffac0f76fcd4fa22b112702849

remebering our memories

we went karaoking on this one.....

this one is when we were at the mall and she tried on a huge poofy skirt.

kwangmin came in the room with a towel on his head and his hair all wet.

"hyung have you told her yet?" i was hesitant...

"no"

"so youre gonna tell her when were gonna leave?" i just kept quiet and nodded my head. he then walked towards me patting me on the shoulder...

"good luck..." it didnt really help my worrying mood but at least he tried...

SooKyung...i-i-im sorry.