i cant hold it in anymore...be mine

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

we then we walked to the park that was near to the carnival. we sat next to eachother on top of a hill under a huge tree with a great veiw the han river.

 

we started having random conversations and luaghing at funny stuff. i still have the rings in my hand...i really want to give it to her...

 

after awhile it grew quite so i decided to make a move. i took her hand that was laying beside me, i slipped on the ring smoothly on her petite finger and the other one in my ring finger. she then looked at me in shock... 

"oppa...i thought this was for your girlfriend.." i just smiled slightly while looking into her eyes.

" sadly i dont have a girlfriend.." i let out a slight chuckle...

"then why give it to me?"... i looked at her with a sweet smile.

"no reason, just for being a good student"...aish, youngmin! dont make anything excuses! tell her how you feel.. i let out a sigh "SooKyung-ah i-" but before i can confess she stood up with her eyes getting watery...

"OPPA~! I CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!!" she yelled with a shaky voice, i stood up looking at her..

"oppa~ i love you..every moment i treasure with you, and i want to make more memories with you...please be mine" i was shock yet happy, so happy that i smile grew on my face. i walked towards her and hug her tightly in my arms trying to calm her down..

"SooKyung, i love you too, im just dont know how to confess to you..hehe but now i know your heart, and your now mine"...she calmed down she looked at me with her gorgeous yet half watery eyes, then i smile grew on her face.

"you do? oppa thats great! im so happ-" but before she could continue i layed my lips on hers. i wrapped my arms around her skinny waist to pull her closer...SooKyung you dont know how long i wished for this moment...SooKyung-ah your mine <3

as we parted from our kiss, i looked at her expession and her cheeks wer bright pink..how cute!!

i then showed her my hand where my ring was..."with this we will always be 'love forever' i tried saying it in english but..i failed. she just giggled at my mistake and then hugged me and kissed me on my cheek. i cant help but to blush on her couragous move..

"hehehe oppa, you'll always be in my heart, i love you forever" i then hugged her to.

"your my girl, my my world..." i sang our song to her, she just smiled and hugged me tighter.

 

SooKyung, the love that i have for you will never go away, but if i tell you who i really am..will you still love me?