another chance

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

as you read listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM 

such sweet lyrics <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

its been a whole week since SooKyung got into the car accident. 

 

i have never left her side ever since. a few days ago the other members visited her, and so did her parents.

 

she was recovering fine. day by day she was removed at least 1 bandage. right now all she had on was cast on her arm and wires connected to her veins to get some fluid into her.

 

it was 6:00 in the morning and outside was stil dark. i was sleeping on a chair beside her bed while i held her hand.

once i woke up i kissed her on the forehead and i find my self smiling. she was still in her deep sleep.

"good morning~" i softly whispered in her ear, as i again put a smile on my face. after a few minutes the doctor came in.

"oh! good morning youngmin-sshi!" i bowed while saying good morning.

"it looks like shes doing fine. she may wake up in a few days. surprisingly her memory is still good....shes one lucky girl..." i smiled and looked at her....you hear that SooKyung your fine and your even lucky that you survived!

i then thanked the doctor as he walked out the room.

~~~~~~~~~

after an hour there was a knock on the door.

"YAH! JO YOUNGMIN OPEN THE DOOR!!" i can hear a female voice teasing me. i opened the door and it was hyuna.

"oh! hyuna!" she had a smile on her face and gave me a friendly hug. she laid her bouquet of flowers down on the table near her.

"so how is she?"

"the doctor said her memory stayed the same, and she may wake up soon.." she then had a smile on her face as she teasingly ruffled my hair.

"your a good friend, youngmin. SooKyung loved it when she was with you." my cheeks started to get hot and soon turned into a shade of red.

she then left the room and after a few minutes another knock came into the door. i opened the door and it was the other members with tons of 'get-well-soon' balloons.

"WASSUP YOUNGMIN!!" jeongmin gave me a high5 and everyone entered. they asked how she was doing and i just told them what the doctor told me.

after a few miutes they left.

 

it was now 11:24 and there was a knock at the door. i opened the door and it was SooKyung's parents. i gave the a 90 degree bow. like the otheres, they asked me her condition, and i told them the same responce.

her dad then patted me on the back.

"your a good man, youngmin. take care of my daughter, and if you ever hurt her again, you will be seeing my fist soon." he let out a chuckle at his joking statement.

"thank you soo much, youngmin."her mom said sincerly. then we heard a slight moan from SooKyung.

"OMO!! SHES WAKING UP!! DOCTOR! DOCTOR!!" her mom yelled. SooKyung began coughing.

"try not to speak sweetie, there a tube down your throat to help you breath." the doctor explained.

after a few minutes after the doctor was examining her, she started moving her arms and her vision was clearing up, but her voice was still a little husky.

she then spotted me in the corner.

"youngmin?!" she said softly.

"you know honey, youngmin has been with you ever since you were in th accident, he never left your side." her mom said while smiling gently at her. she then looked at me and smiled gently. from that moment i became the happiest guy in the world! just seeing her smile again was the greatest wish i can ever ask for.

"we'll leave you two alone." and in seconds we wer alone. i walked slowly towards her direction.

"SooKyung, Im sorry..it was all my fualt. if i hadnt hurt you, yo-" she cut me off with a smile still on her face.

"because of you, i got hurt. but because of you, i had the strength to live again. and even better, to love you." i had the greatest smile on my face as she continued.

"what day is it?"

"june 13..why?" she then had a the sweetest smile on her face.

"good, because today is the day i decided to give you another chance." my face lit up, and my smile grew bigger. i came closer to her, i then sat down next to her and slowly leaned my face closer. i managed to say.."i love you, sookyung" before my lips layed on her.

its been along time since i kissed her on the lips. i deepend the kiss, i wanted more of her but air was needed. we pulled away and i was just inches away from her face.

"just one more thing..."

"what is it?"

"oppa or youngmin?" i thought for awhile, then i had a smile on my face.

"i dont know, which would you perfer?" i then leaned down and gave her kisses down her neck.

"ah! oppa!" i then giggled at her cute reaction.

"oppa, it is.." i then passionatly kissed her on the lips one more time.

 

SooKyung, another chance makes me so happy, but loving you is what makes it special. <3