Jealous much?

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

UUGGHH!! why the hell are they still talking. i squinted my eyes seeing them laughing together.

grrr...now hes wiping off banana smoothie off her lips...THATS MY JOB!! now hes whispering something to her ear!....BWOH!! THEYRE HOLDING HANDS NOW?! DAMN YOU MINHO!! YOUR GOING WAY TO FAR!!!

i got out the pool and walk toward there direction, im still clenching my fist....minho, shes my girl.

~~~~~~

SooKyung POV:

we got out the pool and we sat down and we started talking. after a few minutes my banana smoothie came and so was he's shake.

i mustve been clumsy with my drink cause he was wiping off my banana mustache off my lips.

"you know sookyung, even though were celeberties we still have embarrassing times." i laughed how he just randomly said that.

"really? whats yours?" he then came closer to whipser it in my ear.

"i accedently sneezed when i was singing our song 'Lucifer'..." i couldnt help but to laugh, you gotta admit that was hilarious.

"YAH!! STOP LAUGHING!!" minho started getting mad but he then started laughing too, but when he stop, i was stil laughing. he then grabbed my hand and started squeezing it as hard as he can.

"OW! MINHO STOP!!"

"not unless you stop laughing...or else imma play mercy with your hands.." i puffed my cheeks and squinted my eyes at him, he killed the fun.

then i see youngmin oppa coming my way.

"oh! oppa!" but he just squinted hes eyes at me...more like the both of us, minho saw how he had anger in hes eyes, he let go of my hand. youngmin oppa then sat down next to me and leaned closer.

"oppa, what are you d-"

my sentence was cut off when he kissed me on the lips. it wasnt like our kisses before, it was more rough and forceful. i was still in shock, i was uncomfortable with him like this.

i glance over to minho, hes eyes were widened  and hes face was more shock then mine.i was embarressed seeing him looking at me like this....

i tried mumbling the word 'stop', but when i slightly opened my mouth to talk he suddenly inserted hes tongue in my mouth.i close my eyes really hard, hoping that it'll be over soon.

i was embarassed at his sudden action...oppa, what made you like this? are you drunk?

i tried pushing him away and hitting him on his shoulders telling him this is enough, but he wrapped hes arms around my bare waist and pulled me closer to him. soon our kiss became passionate. i then glance at minho, hes face was even more shock, he stood up and walked away, giving us a little privacy.

i can feel oppa's tongue fighting with mine, and exploring every detail in my mouth. i can feel my cheeks become hot.

after a few minutes, which seemed like forever...he finally stoped and pulled our lips apart. i looked at him.

"oppa, what happened to you..?" i was breathing heavely trying to catch my breath. his hands were still around my waist.

"SooKyung, i dont want you around him anymore..."he said coldly. my eyes widened and a shy smile grew on my face.

"oppa, could you be...Jealous?" i could see his cheeks turning red and he started looking down, but he didnt say anything. i then lifted up his head with my hands cupping his cheeks.

"i love you, and only you. I, Park SooKyung chose Jo Youngmin to be MY boyfriend." i could feel his cheeks become hot and i smiled form on his shy face. i wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, but this time it was sweeter like all the other kisses we did.

he then pulled me closer to him as he gently deepend the kiss.

as we pulled apart we both had a smile on our faces. he then gently gave me a kiss on my forhead.

"and i, Jo Youngmin chose Park SooKung to be MY girlfriend..." he gave me the sweetest smile that any girl can fall for. he then let go of my waist. we stood up and walked hand in hand to where the other members were. They were sitting at the corner of the pool, half of them in the water and the other half sitting at the edge of the pool sitting on the pool pavement. they all turned their heads as if nothing happened, as if they werent secretly watching xD

again i laughed on how they can pretend to be inoccent. i then leaned on oppa's shoulder as we walk towards them.

 

oppa, for an inoccent image..your a good kisser ;)