I want to be with you~

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

SooKyung POV:

-flashback-

(yesterday)

as soon as my tutor left i called hyuna to tell her about my cute teacher...

"annyeong, SooKyung-ah! so how was tutoring?"

"omg, my teacher is so cute, hes 17 and he so cool..."

"CHINJA(really)?! how does he look like?"

"well, he dyed his hair blonde and he has big adorable eyes!"

"omo! SooKyung could you be....falling in love for him?!" i started smiling shyly and my cheeks are getting hot...

"i think i am...but i dont know if he likes me back..."

"c'mon Kyungie(my nickname) you had 3 boyfriends in the past and they never rejected you..."

"i know but hes diffrent, when i do an aegyo he start blushing and he becomes shy, its adorable!....not like those other guys when i do and aegyo, they either say 'what the hell are you doing?' or they become all flirty, which makes me have goosebumps cuz its disgusting..."

"well tomarow when you see him, pretend to be tired and bored and when he does a nice and sweet move and not a dirty move..then he definetly likes you"

"how does that tell me he likes me..."

"it means hes taking it slow...besides you and him are in your room alone...most guys will make a dirty move..."

"arraso, thx hyuna.."

"of course^^ gotta go,k bye"

-end of flashback-

 

i took hyuna's advice and it worked! he took me to the carnival!!....oppa~ if only you know how i feel about you...

i linked arms with im so i wont get lost, and to be close to him...i cant help but to smile and blush. i leaned my head against his arm as we wer walking...oppa~ i really want to be with you...

 

Youngmin POV:

i took her to the carnival, it was a good place to go scince it just opened today and its a weekday, so not many people are around. i was wearing shades and a beanie so people wouldnt recognize me and my blonde hair...

i felt her head lean against my arm as we walk while our arms were still linked. i love the way she smiles, her smile is like my happiness...SooKyung, if only you know how i feel about you...if i confess will you reject me or accept? i dont know your heart very well...but i want to be with you <3

~~~~~

after a few minutes of exploring around the carnival, SooKyung grabbed me to a booth where they sold accecories...

"wow, so cute!!" i smiled seeing her so happy. "oppa, do you like this one or this one...she asked me while holding up 2 hair pins..

  703989P.jpg

 140.jpg

 

"the pink one.." she smiled at me in agreement, i gave her a shy smile as she paid for it...i looked down on the right and and my heart started beating faster, what i saw were...couple rings.

SooKyung probably saw what i was looking at so she asked me if i wanted it. i paused for a minute, my heart was beating like crazy.

 

SooKyung POV:

i saw what oppa was looking at...couple rings huh? maybe he does have a girlfriend...i had to say something to be nice, i mean he did bring me here...

"oppa i'll buy it for you wich one do you like?.." he glanced at the set of rings, then at me..

"i dont know, wich one do you like?" i was a little shock at his question. but a question is question that needs to be answered. "this one!" i pointed at the pair of rings..

 Long_love_Love_forever_Couples_rings_Kor

 

"it says 'love forever'...oppa, your girlfriend will definalty love this! who ever your girlfriend is shes a lucky girl.." it hurts for me to say that...

 

Youngmin POV:

BWOH!! i dont have a girlfriend!! but i got to admit the rings look beatiful and it'll look even wonderful on her...

but before i could say something, she grabbed the rings and started to pay. i grabbed her wrist as quickly as i could...

"i'll pay for it.." i gave her a sweet smile as i payed...

 

as i was paying the lady behind the cash register asked..

"young lady is this your boyfriend?" i looked at th lady with a shock face and then back at SooKyung. she just stood their in disbief.

"anniyeo~ hes just my oppa~" she said with her usally smile.

"thats to bad, you guys really look good together.." the cash register handed me the rings and smiled at us....do we really look good together?

then we started walking around the carnival again...

 

SooKyung you dont know how much im hurting inside and how much im happy to be here with you...