"im sorry"...is not an easy thing to say

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

-Last Chapter Review-

"so what did you want to talk to me about?" her bright smiled then faded into her worried expression. she pulled out a small poster of..ME!?

"oppa, tell me honestly, is this you?" i couldnt tell my expression. they wer mixed with fustration, shocked, worry.

 

SooKyung i-i can explain... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

i was standing there in shock with my mouth half open.

 

"SooKyung i-" i had to stop talking for awhile or else i would stutter and it will make it look obvious i was gonna lie. without knowing, i looked down at my feet trying to think of an excuse.. .

"oppa! look at me straight in the eye! is this you!!" she yelled, then people started staring. i grabbed her wrist as we went to somewhere else quietter and with less people.

"let go of me now!" she managed to escape from my grip as we arrived at a place with less people. i didnt look at her cause i was a little ashamed and i know it wasnt gonna end well.

she then grabbed my shoulders turning me around and im now face to face with her.

 

"i-i...Sook-kyung..i"

"oppa! look at me straight in the eye!! stop playing these games with me!! is this you or not?!" i looked up to see her eyes watery and one tear dripped from one of her eyes. my heart sank seeing her cry like this....im sorry sookyung for making you like this, but we all know that saying sorry isnt the easiest thing to do....

"YAH!! TELL ME!! OP-" i cut her off, and an instant my saddness became into anger, hearing her yell and scream is irratating. it was too much for my ears to handle.

"YAH!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SO BAD!!? AND WHAT IF IT IS ME?! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?! STOP YELLING AT ME YOU BRAT AND SHUT UP!!!" i can see her tears starting to flow and a stream of tears started to form on her cheeks....what have i done? what did i just say? youngmin you stupid fool!!!

she then looked down weeping..

"so this is you..." she said with a shaky voice and still weeping.

"all this time, when i was with you...when i kissed you...when i hugged you...you wer lying to me.....you lied to me" she started weeping harder. from her words i can feel my eyes starting to water and i can feel my tears coming.

"seeing you now doesnt make me think your my oppa... but youngmin, a famous member from a rookie group who lied to my face." i walked toward her direction and tried to wrap my arms around her, but she just backed away.

"dont come any closer. i cant stand the pain right now...is this why you wanted me to call you 'oppa' so i wouldnt have to know your real name?! you lied to me and called me a brat and told me to shut up, do you really like hurting me that much?...oppa, youngmin...who should i call you from now on? or is it better if i just pretended that i never met you."

with that said she started running far away from me still crying. i tried to catch her but she was already too far from me. i decided to chase after her..

"SOOKYUNG!! IM SORRY!! COME BACK!!" but she was too far from me, from where she is i didnt even think she could hear me.

 

i grabbed my hair and ruffled it roughly, i grabbed my hair and tried to rip out the fustration like it was hidden in my hair. i knelt down on the soft grass below me with my hands in my hair and my eyes all blurry with tears.

what have i done...i dont want to lose her, please come back to me...i love you too much to let you go.

 

i looked at my ring that we bought a few days ago in the carnival. i kissed it and held it up to my heart with my tears still flowing. i gently and soflty whispered to myself, "SooKyung, i love you...im sorry for everything i did today, my mistakes and my thoughtless words, i was stupid. but still i dont want to lose you, i love you."

 

SooKyung POV:

i was in my room crying after my first fight with him. i looked at my finger where my ring was. my sweet memories started flowing through my mind. i kissed my ring gently and held it up to my heart with my tears still flowing. i softly whispered to myself, "Oppa, i love you...calling you youngmin is way to hard for me right now, but still i dont want to lose you, i love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AISH!! SO SAD!!

This maybe sad but....THIS IS NOT THE END! :)