i will always love you

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

as you read this listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmA1U02WpGI&feature=related  

keep listening till i tell you to go to a diffrent song...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

its now thursday and sookyung's mom called me, she said that sookyung is gonna be sick for awhile and tutoring is cancelled for awhile.

i texted her so many times last night and today that i was sorry. but no responce.

"hyung, at least smile. youve been deprest ever since..." i just looked at him. i let out a sigh to ease the pain, but it didnt work.

"Aish.. i guess i have to call the other members to throw a party...." i didnt say anything cause i was still thinking about her. kwangmin started walking to the phone.

"oh! Donghyun! im throwing a party at my house to cheer up youngminnie up...so i decided to call our precious leader first...uh huh...GREAT! i'll call the other members! bye bye" he hunged up the fone...so he wasnt kidding about the party....

~~~~~~

after 20 minutes all the other members arrived at the door with confetti and happy faces.

"CHEER UP YOUNGMINNIE!!" they all said in unison. i let out a small smile..i looked at the clock... 3:25.

i then thought...shes out of school by now...

~~~~~~

SooKyung POV:

"aish, cmon kyungie! cheer up!!" i told hyuna everything, and about how oppa was the boyfriend rookie, youngmin, she promised me she wouldnt tell anyone and if she did, i had permission to kill her.

"ah! i have an idea!! give me his number and i'll teach him a lesson!!" i nodded my head as a no. i told my parents that hyuna was coming over and i also asked my parents to lay off the tutoring for awhile.

~~~~~~

once we arrived at my house we went straight to my room. hyuna is my best friend. we tell secrets and we never spill any of them to anyone...so right now i needed a shoulder to cry on and shes there for me.

"do you still love him...?" i looked at my my ring that was on my finger. no matter how hard i try i cant take it off, my hearts just hurts more....i wonder if he still has his ring on?

"SooKyung?" i looked at her...

"mianhae...."

"so you do love him..." i didnt move, cause that was my answer and she can already tell.

"i'll be right back..." i stood up and walked to the restroom and try to let the tears flow in private.

 

Hyuna POV:

SooKyung walked out the room...shes deprest like hell...

an idea pop in my head! it was cruel but i just have to...

i grabbed her phone from her bag and entered youngmin's phone number in my phone quickly.

i heard the door knob opening. i quickly out the ohone back and sat on the same chair i was.

"im sorry for that" she apolagized with her eyes all puffy, red and wet....she mustv been crying...dont cry SooKyung!! im here!!

~~~~~~

after 10 minutes it was time for me to go home even though it was just 3:35.

i hugged her for comfort and walked out the door....

once i was home i texted youngmin..

To: Youngmin

From: hyuna

YAH! do you know how much SooKyung is hurt because of you?! she still wearing the ring you bought her, she still has it on because taking it off will hurt her even more!! how could you hurt her so much?

~send~

~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

all the other members were having fun, while i was just sitting down on a chair in the corner and im still thinking about her. then suddenly i had a text message...my heart started beating. i was hoping so much it would be her...but it wasnt.

it was an unknown number but she knows about SooKyung inccedent...

From: ****-***-****

YAH! do you know how much SooKyung is hurt because of you?! she still wearing the ring you bought her, she still has it on because taking it off will hurt her even more!! how could you hurt her so much? 

~~~~~~~

my heart was beating so fast and i was frozen in shock. shes hurting because of me..and she still has her ring on.

i looked at my ring and smiled...so your wearing yours too...

~~~~~~~

To: ****-***-****

who are you? and how do you know about SooKyung?

~send~

~~~~~~

To: Youngmin

im her friend hyuna. she told me everything. i know your a celeberty rookie and all, but i dont care. but let me tell you this.

SooKyung, still loves you...

~send~

~~~~~~~~~

from that last sentence my tears starting flowing down...my heart only belongs to you SooKyung.

i ran outside the door, passing by the other members to busy dancing and messing around.

~~~~~~~~

i arrived at the place where me and SooKyoung had our first fight...i sat down hugging my knees and i started crying even more.

~~~~~~~

SooKyung POV:

i cant get over him. no matter how much i try i cant.

i went outside to get some fresh air. i was looking down the whole time, so i have no clue where i was going, i was letting my feet take me to places.

even though i was looking at the floor, i could hear other couples laughing and seeing them smiling. my tears started flowing...oppa, we were like that once, laughing and smiling and caring about nothing but us two.

i came upon a street that people were walking across. i decided to walk across the street too. i was in the middle of the street when someone started yelling my attention. 

"MISS!! MISS!! THE SIGN SAYS 'DONT WALK'!!" i looked at the sign and sure enough it says 'dont walk' i decided to walk to the other side as fast as i can..but it was too late.

a huge truck had hit me with great impact. i couldnt bare the pain. i feel a warm red fluid dripping down my head and my whole body.

i laid there with my half alive body. my heart was beating too fast and soon a crowd of people came, but all i see were tan circles with faded eyes, noses, and mouths.

i couldnt speak, and soon the pain spreded thoughout my body. the last thing i heard and saw were sirens and flashing lights.

~~~~~

Hyuna POV:

i was watching tv to satisfy my boredom.

i then flipped to the news cause there was nothing good on. the news reporter said:

"A young girl got hit by a truck that was goind 103 mph. the guy got aressted for speeding and the girl is left with serious injuries." it then showed a close up picture of a girl..and i regognized it...ITS SOOKYUNG!!!

i texted youngmin telling him this.

TO: youngmin

From: hyuna

SOOKYUNG IS IN TROUBLE!! she got hit by a truck and she has really bad injuries! meet me at Seoul north hospital ASAP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW LISTEN TO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsgAPbnTRm8&feature=related 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

i was still sitting at the place where we had our fight. and all the sweet memories came to my head. i then got a text from hyuna, saying that SooKyung got hit by a truck. my heart was beating uncrontolably and my tears started flowing. i ran with all the strength i had to th hospital

SooKyung, stay strong! im almost there...

~~~~~

after 10 minutes of running i arrived at the front entrance of the hospital. i stopped to catch my breath my feet ache and my chest is pounding...but its worth it.

i arrived at her room. i opened the door and there was hyuna holding SooKung's hand and crying. i put my hand over my mouth in shock and disbeilf...

sookyung was convered in bandages and wires all around her and her face had a few stitches.

i walked towards her direction and held her pale and cold hand.

"i'll let you two be alone." with that said, hyuna walked out the room.

i then looked at SooKyung's face. i started talking to her while holding her hand hoping that she could hear me.

 "SooKyung its me..." i said with a shaky voice. i looked at her cold hands and sure enough, she was wearing her....no, OUR ring.

"SooKyung, stay strong...im here for you. im sorry for hurting you, lying to you. i never want to see you hurt anymore. i love you...i love you! hurry up and wake up!!" by now my tears are flowing nonstop and i can barely talk.

"it was all my fault!! if i hadnt hurt you so much, you wouldnt be here.im sorry ....im sorry..." i kissed her hand so much that her hand was wet with my tears.

"i love you sookyung, i will always love you...please let me have one more chance to make up for this. i promise you that i will never hurt you again." the doctor came to examine her. i walked out the room whiping my tears as i walk to the door.

i close the door behind me and leaned my back against the wall with my face burried in my hands and weeping.

SooKyung, i will always love you, dont you ever forget that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sad!!! what do you think might happen next? will they be back together? will this really be the last time he hurts her? awww~ SooKyung get better soon!!