10 kisses...or less

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

we walk back to her house, hand in hand with our fingers intwined, and her head leaning against my arm.

~~~

we went back to her room to start our tutoring...

"aish, oppa i dont wont to do this no more, its to hard..." i cant resist her aegyo, but i have to.

"how about if you get all the questions right, i'll give you a kiss for each question you get right, and if there is atleast 1 question wrong, i guess i have to go home with my lips unkissed.." i gave her a slight smirk...keke she wont reject that..

her face lit up with a determined yet cute expression on her face. she grabbed her pencil and i gave her the worksheet.

"hehe, theres 10 question..that means 10 sweet kisses from my oppa~" i giggled at her cause she didnt know she said that out loud..i sat on her bed waiting for her to finish...

~~~~

i corrected her test... 7/10. i gave her a sad sigh...i cant believe you dont know what 7x6 is...

"i guess i have to go with my lips unkissed" i gave her a fake frown. i looked at her and she gave me a cute yet sad aegyo. i had to turn around cuz i couldnt resist.

"oppa~hajima~..." she grabbed my arm while giving me that puppy face of hers. i stood up cause it was time or me to go home, i walked to the door with a smirk on my face...wait for it...

i opened the door but before i could take a step she turned me around and im looking at her cute face..

"oppa~dont g-" but before she could finish i gave her a kiss on the lips..then her cheek..then her other cheek..

"at least you got 3 correct.." i gave her a sweet smile while she just froze there with her cheeks bright pink...i thanked her parents, then walked out the door.

~~~~

Sookyung POV:

aish! SooKyung you shouldve gotten more questions right!! i cupped my cheeks then i slowly touched my lips where he kissed it. i smile started forming on my face and i can feel my cheeks getting hotter and i could hear my heart beating faster.

oppa, jeongmal saranghae~...i jumped on my bed hugging myself while rolling around and smiling like crazy.. then i snapped out of my thoughts.."omo! tomarow is wendesday, i wont get to see him..." i felt my heart sinking. i hugged my pillow and turned to my side. before my tears started flowing, i close my eyes and drifted away to sleep.

~~~~

Youngmin POV:

i went home and found kwangmin on the couch waching TV.

"oh! hyung! hows tutoring?"

"fine..." i was acting normal as usual...then i remebered our kiss at the park and in her house. my mouth slowly dropped and i started stuttering, and my cheeks became hot...as always kwangmin can read my mine...sometimes i hate being a twin >.>

"your going out with her and you at least kissed her more than once..." i looked at him...damn hes a good mind reader...he was smirking at me, then he wrapped his arms around my neck...."aww, does my big bwother have a gwerlfrwend..." he said with his teasing voice...he then unwrapped his arms and walked to our room.

i just chuckled at his immature statment...well then again he is my younger brother...

~~~~

after a few minutes of washing up and perparing to go to sleep, i checked the tutoring sceduel that was hanging on the refridgerator..

"OMO!! i wont get to see her tomarow~" i felt my heart sank. i walked to my room and saw kwangmin reading a comic book.

"hey kwangmin i-"

"you wont get to see her tomorw i know..." he still was looking at the book..i looked at him with a fustrated face..

"SERIOUSLY!! STOP WITH THE MIND READING!!" he then had smile on his face and started laughing..

"waeyo?"

"im not mind reading..hahaha..i just checked your tutoring scheduel.." my expression calmed down a little a tried putting on the smile so i can regain my cool-older brother image....

~~~~

 

i layed on my bed trying to fall asleep. i checked the clock..12:20..i looked to my left and kwangmin was already fast asleep. aish, i wont get to see her tomarow...then i just remeber.... i have her number!

 

keke maybe i'll text her to meet me someplace or maybe at the ma-

"hyung, would you stop thinking about her, and go to sleep!!" aish!! kwangmin you little-

"and stop calling me names..." stupid mind reader..

"Y-YAH! i thought you wer sleeping!?" he didnt say a word he just fell back to dream land and it felt like nothing ever happened...

 

AISH!! this kid...