more tutoring, and a little rain...

My teacher is a Boyfriend!

Youngmin POV:

the party was soon over and we wer in the car to drop off SooKyung, but by the time we got there,  SooKyung fell asleep on my shoulder. i couldnt help but to stare at her gentle sleeping face.

i decided to pick her up in a bridal style to her house. i can hear the other members teasing me syaing 'oooo~ youngminnie~ such a big boy" i didnt mind as long as i have SooKyung in my arms.

when i got there SooKyung's parents were already asleep. luckily, i know where there secret key is hidden.

i layed her down gently on her bed. the moon shines on her beautiful face. i can feel my cheeks getting hot and my heart beating widly. without knowing, i layed beside her. i kissed her on the forehead gently so she wouldnt wake up...

"good night~" i whispered softly in her ear.

~~~~~

i walked to the car with a smile on my face.

"AISH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" the impatient kwangmin yelled.

"sorry, i got distracted..." i smiled seeing her sleeping face in my head again.

"aish, arasso get in the car, im already tired..." for a second i was surprised he didnt go 'mind-reader-kwangmin' on me.

i walked inside the car and put on my seatbelt. kwangmin then leaned foreward to whisper something to me.

"yea~, i know you were admiring SooKyungie~..." my eyes widened and i stared at him. he had a smirk on his face and then winked. i then glared at him with a mad pouting face.

AISH! i really cant live with this kid....

~~~~~

NEXT DAY...

i was tutoring SooKyung, and this time it was Science. this might take awhile for her to understand -_-"

"what 3 things make photosynthesis?" i look up and saw she just stared at me....was she even paying attention? i let out a sigh.

"ok, the 3 things are carnon dioxide, sunlight, and water...which release oxygen and glucose, you get it?" i looked at her and her face was still staring at me with a smile...keke she cant get her eyes off me! x3

i then snapped out of my thoughts and flick her softly on the forehead, enough to wake her up from her daydreaming.

 "oh! mianhae oppa, can you r-repeat that?" i then let out a sigh of fustration.

"Y-YAH! WHY C-" i then stopped seeing her begging puppy face. i bit my lips and tried to resist.

"a-arasso..." so it turns out i repeated what i told her and this time she was listening.

~~~~~

after our few minutes of tutoring, we suddenly hear thunder and light knocking on the window.

i opened her curtain and it was raining...

"aish..why does it have to rain now..." i was fustrated and mad. i was planning to go out with SooKyung after tutoring since i have a day off work today.

"oppa, its ok..we needed a brake anyway." i nodded my head, then i played down on her bed feeling tired, i closed my eyes hoping to feel a little relax.

after a few seconds i felt like someone was on top of me. i opened my eyes and it was..SOOKYUNG?! i can feel my heart beating fast and my cheeks turned bright pink.

"S-SooKyung, we should get back to our lesson." i was gonna sit up but she pushed me back up.

"sure thing oppa, should we work on...chemestry?" she then had a slight smirk on her face. i know she wasnt talking about the chemestry in science...i decided to play along, but i was playing hard to get..keke

"but kyungie, im tired..." she then had the cutest pouting face. i then flipped our position so she was at the bottom. i didnt want to do 'it' with her yet, im still young.  so i layed beside her instead hugging her protectivly.

"lets just rest for now kyungie..." she agreed and burried her head in my chest. i kissed her on the forhead and before i knew it she was sleeping.

i then dozed off and we were in dreamland together.

~~~~~

SooKyung POV:

i layed down beside oppa. i guess i was over doing it, so instead we decided to sleep. i cuddled with him. my head on his chest and him hugging me safely.

~~~~~~

i woke up and the rain had stopped. i looked at my clock and it was already 8:00. i looked at youngmin and he was still sleeping. then i noticed he wasnt wearing a shirt on!

i could slightly see his abs. he wasnt really buff since he was just a teen, but to me he was my knight in shining armor.

then i noticed i was only wearing my undies!...then i thought...what happened while i was sleeping?! i cant also possibly be...PREGNANT?

i then remebered that it was a habit of mine to take of my shorts when i sleep cause it gets hot. i sighed in relief, but why was his shirt off?!

he then suddenly woke up and i pulled my shorts on quickly.

"hhhmm...what time is it?" i guess he was still half asleep.

"uhh..oppa why is your shirt off..." he then looked at me and smiled slightly.

"your room was hot so i took it off..why? you like it?" he had a smirk in his face then he started chasing me around with his shirtless body. once he got me he carried me back to the bed. he was on top of me, hugging me protectively and our faces were just inches from each other.

my heart was thumping like crazy, and my cheeks turned bright red. he then kissed me softly on the lips, telling me he wasnt gonna do anything like 'that'.

as we pulled apart from our sweet kiss, he layed beside me with his arms still around me.

"lets sleep some more.." he gave me a sweet smile, and soon we fell asleep.

oppa, lets stay like this for awhile....i want to be in your arms <3