Epilogue: Everyone's Happy Ending

Pinky Promise

Epilogue!  I hope you enjoy! 

A/N:  A lot of people have been asking me to go on ahead and make an epilogue, so I tried to make one, lol.  I hope it's how you guys imagined it!  Thank you to the readers and supporters that have supported me since the beginning.  I really couldn't finish this without you guys.


Key sat on a chair as he hands rested on the dinner table.  He grew nervous as he waited for his date to arrive.  He was going to be out and open to her.  He was finally going to confess everything to her.  He didn't want to hide any secrets, so he decided to come clean about everything.  He fiddled with the white napkin and gulped down a whole glass of red wine.  He saw her walking towards the entrance through the glass walls of the restaurant.  She gave a small smile as Key waved shyly at her.  She was finally his girlfriend, and he was still pinching himself to clarify that it was no longer a dream.  It was now reality.  

Nicole took off her coat and entered the restaurant.  She kissed Key on the cheek and sat down across from him.  She gave a sweet smile as she waved her hand in front of his face.  

"Babe, are you okay?" Nicole asked.

Her short hair was a little wet from the rain, but she still looked breathtaking.  Key finally snapped away from his reverie and returned a bright, luminous smile.  He cleared his throat.

"Before we start dinner, I would like to confess something to you," he told her.

"Okay, go ahead," Nicole nodded.

Key's hands were shaking, "Well, you see...before I actually got to meet you on a personal level, I was different.  Before I got attracted to you, I was attracted to men.  Please don't think of this as an obstacle because I lost interest in men after I met you.  I like women now.  Wait, I don't mean that I like every woman in general.  It's just that I like you.  I like you and only you!"

"Well, I don't like you," Nicole answered as she reached for Key's wine and sipped in carelessly.

"Are you breaking up with me because I used to like men?  I swear it's as if I never did!" Key pleaded.

"No, you silly," Nicole giggled, " I don't like you because I'm actually in love with you."

The word love sounded so weird coming off from her lips.  Key's heart was beating so quickly that his breathing grew hard and rough.  He couldn't believe that she loved him.  He loved her, too, but he was always too afraid to tell her.  He always showed it to her, but he was afraid that if he told her, she might not feel the same way.  It was just unbelievable for him that the goodhearted princess was in love with him.  In the beginning, he was so coldhearted and cruel to her.  He would call her fat and ugly when she would model for Yoona's company, but he only called her that because he hated her for being so attractive to him.  He was confused, but now, things were clear as the sky.

"I t-think I love you, too," Key stuttered, "Uh, you really don't mind that I wasn't straight from the start?"

Nicole shook her head, "Of course I don't mind.  I knew all along that you were gay when I started working for Yoona unnie.  You were such a diva, but I fell for you.  Our story sounds pretty weird, but I believe that we're a good match.  I wouldn't care if you're even biual as of right now.  I'm in love with you, and there's no turning back.  And plus, if I did mind, then that wouldn't be true love, would it?"

Key couldn't believe that she was his.  She was just so amazing.  Every single day with her was exciting and adventurous.  He learned so much from her that he owed his journey to manhood to her and Yoona.

"Thank you, babe," Key said as he reached over the table to kiss her.


Onew sniffled as he leaned on the doorway.  He crossed his arms across his chest.  Luna gave a hopeful smile to him as she kneeled on the floor while she packed her bags.  She neatly folded her clothes into the luggage bags and zipped them up.  Onew's eyes were still red from crying so much that Luna was leaving.  Luna and Onew developed a relationship with each other over the past few months.  It was Onew's first real relationship and it was Luna's first relationship with a guy that truly cared about her.

"Do you really have to leave, Luna?" Onew asked.

Luna nodded, "Of course.  I got accepted to Harvard in America and I can't pass up this opportunity.  I want to be a great lawyer, and I will get there through Harvard."

"What about us?" Onew questioned.

"We're not breaking up," Luna assured him, "I'm only going to be there for two years as a transfer student, so I'll be back before you even know it.  Then we can finally be together."

Onew grew teary again as Luna patted his back.  She brushed away his tears and gave him a hug.

"Don't worry," she soothed him, "If you're concerned if I'll find someone else while I'm on the east coast of America, I just want you to know that I won't because I don't think I'll find someone better than you."


Jieun walked around the store as she looked for some construction paper for her students.  She was planning on having them make cards for their parents for the holidays.  She passed by the books section and saw Seohyun's new book.  It was a fictional book about the tragic love story between two individuals.  She looked through the pages and put it in the basket.  She always enjoyed Seohyun's work.  As she walked by the aisle, she glanced at something that caught her eye.  Her own picture was in front of a book.  Jieun dropped her basket and walked over to the book.  In the front was a beautiful picture of her.  She didn't have one flaw and she looked like an angel.  Jieun's hands shook crazily as she picked up the book.  It was titled:  Why I Love Lee Jieun.  Jieun looked at the title and it was written by Jang Wooyoung.  Jieun looked through the fifty-page book to realize that in the end, it was a proposal.  She immediately dropped the book as she heard a knock against the glass window to the store.  She immediately stepped outside to see Wooyoung with his fans outside.

As soon as Jieun went outside, his fans cheered for them loudly.  Jieun blushed as she lightly punched him.

"Why did you do this?" Jieun questioned.

Wooyoung smiled, "Well, I remember you telling me that you're not like those other girls, so I decided to propose to you in a different way.  Will you marry me?  Everyone seems to agree with us together.  I already sold 97,000 copies and today was the release date."

"97,000 copies?!  I bet you bought those yourself!" Jieun refused to believe it.

"Nope," Wooyoung said, "Everyone bought these themselves."

Jieun felt the seconds ticking by in slow motion.  As soon as Wooyoung dropped down on one knee, her heart stopped.  She couldn't believe that he actually loved her.  She thought he was the perfect man, and part of her was questioning why he loved such a simple girl as herself.  She wasn't like Yoona and her friends.  Those nine women were models, designers, actresses, singers, dancers, and chefs.  She was just a modest teacher.

"Will you be Mrs. Jang?  Your students will have to get used to calling you that instead of Ms. Lee, but I'm pretty sure they'll accept us," Wooyoung grinned.

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me!" Jieun shouted.

The crowd broke into an applause as Jieun jumped into his arms and they shared their first kiss as an engaged couple.


Jessica looked at herself in the mirror as she applied her face powder.  It was her last concert and it was in Tokyo.  Unfortunately her friends couldn't attend.  They attended the one in Seoul, but because they were all busy with their careers, they couldn't make a trip to Japan.  Jessica shrugged it off as she got ready for her concert.  She needed this concert to be perfect.  Her concerts usually sold out in five minutes, but this time, it sold out in less than a minute.  She needed to show her fans that she was capable of maintaining her solo career.  She wanted to show them how talented she was.  

"You won't believe it," someone called out.

Jessica looked at her manager and gave him a confused look.  He was walking back and forth with concern in his eyes.  Jessica looked at the aged man and gave a gesture to go on with what he was planning on saying.  

"I was just informed that one person bought all of the tickets.  That's 30,000 tickets!  I heard that the person gave away 20,000 tickets and that he kept the 10,000 tickets that held the rights to the VIP section.  Your fans are outraged because they didn't get a chance to buy any tickets.  They had a protest one hour ago outside the gates!" the manager exclaimed.

"Shut up," Jessica said in disbelief, "This can't be happening!  Who would be in their right minds to buy 30,000 tickets?  This has to be some kind of joke!"

"No, it's not.  It's unbelievable, but the seats are already filled.  The bottom floor is packed and the top floor is completely empty except for one person.  That person is still anonymous," the manager said.

"I don't think I'll be able to do this," Jessica shook her head, "What if it's an anti group?"

"Jessica, if it's an anti group or not, you have to go on with this concert.  Technically, they're all paid for," the manager warned.

___________________

Two hours later...

Jessica stepped off the stage and walked back to her dressing room.  She was congratulated by many of the staff members as she tiredly bowed to them. She was sweating as she wiped it away with a small towel that one of the staff members had given her.  Jessica twisted the doorknob to her dressing room and entered the room tiredly.  She looked at the mirror and saw that her bangs were drenched with sweat.  Her last performance included her singing more than four high notes with intense dancing.  She sat down on a sofa as she kicked her killer heels off.  She touched her aching feet and looked at her phone to look at the congratulatory messages that she had received from Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and the others.  She replied to them all with a satisfied smile on her face.  As soon as she heard a knock on the door, she straightened her posture and looked directly at the entrance.  Her manager's head poked out.

"The 'big' customer paid for a backstage pass and he wants to meet you.  He paid $900 to get that backstage pass along with the 30,000 tickets that he bought, so please make his visit to you pleasant.  Don't give that ice princess attitude, please," her manager begged.

Jessica pretended to act shocked, "Of course not, oppa!  I would never act so cold!"

Her manager rolled his eyes while he softly chuckled and shut the door.  Before the fan could enter the dressing room, Jessica looked into the mirror and combed through her hair so that she wouldn't look as tired.  She put her slippers on as she decided to be more comfortable.  She sat on the couch and waited for her number one fan.  She heard the door open, but she kept her eyes on the phone.  She received a text message from Jaebeom.  Her heart began to beat quickly.  What if he was the big fan that her manager was talking about?  Tears began to swell up in her eyes as she read his message over and over again.

I saw your concert live.  You are truly beautiful.  Please continue on with the good work and stay strong.  Jung Jessica fighting! ^__^

-Jay Park

Jessica pushed her phone away quickly as she looked away.  She then realized that her fan was there.  She looked up and her eyes grew wide.  She honestly didn't expect him to be there.  She didn't expect such a person to even watch one of her concerts.  Jessica suddenly stood up and took the pillow from her sofa and threw it directly at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?  How dare you buy 30,000 tickets and leave 10,000 seats empty?!  My fans didn't get to watch the concert because of you!  They're complaining on my official website and they're suggesting that I have another concert!  I'm already tired, and I'll have to add an extra concert because of you!" Jessica screamed as she continued to throw objects at him.

"I thought I was helping!" he cried out.

Jessica bit her lip with frustration, "No, you didn't!  It's all your fault!"

"I just thought that I should bring some of my fans to your fandom, too.  I had no bad intentions," he claimed.

Jessica looked at him thoroughly.  It was hard to determine if he was speaking with a good heart or not.  She didn't know him very well, but it was enough to conclude that he was a big playboy.  He played with Yoona's heart, and she was glad that Yoona had chosen Seunghyun over him.  Jessica realized that there was something different about him.  She looked at him closely and realized the change.

"You dyed your hair back to normal.  It's not blonde anymore," Jessica observed.

"Yeah," Jiyong shyly nodded as he scratched the back of his head.

Jessica didn't stop there as she circled around Jiyong.  She looked at him up and down and realized that there were bigger changes than the hair alone.  She gave off a playful smirk as she kiddingly punched his arm.

"Someone started working out!" Jessica giggled, "Look at you.  Just a few months ago, you were so skinny and scrawny.  Now you're putting on some muscle weight.  At least you look healthy now."

"I was always healthy!" Jiyong announced, "It's just that I'm even more healthier because I cut down on smoking.  I don't smoke cigarettes as much as before."

Jessica realized how comfortable she was acting around him.  She was really stubborn, so she became skeptical again.  

"Get straight to the point," Jessica requested, "Why did you buy 30,000 tickets to see me?  Did you pick out who went and who didn't?"

"Yes," he nodded.

Jessica's voice turned squeaky, "Why did you invite my ex?"

"I met him during my stay in New York when I was promoting my second album in the US.  I found out that he dated you, so I decided to invite him to your concert, which I sold out by myself, and show him how much he missed out on.  He really missed his chance with a beautiful girl," Jiyong timidly stated.

"Is that supposed to be romantic?" Jessica laughed.

Jiyong cocked an eyebrow, "Only if you think it is."

"Well, you'll have to try harder, lover boy," Jessica said wittingly.

Jiyong nodded, "I know that I should do this right because I'm trying to change.  You see...I thought that Yoona was the perfect one for me, but I was wrong.  I'm actually more attracted to you.  I know this sounds too straightforward, but I wanted to warn you that I'm going after you."

"Well, guess what?" Jessica whispered as he waited, "I'm not as easy to get as you think I am.  If you thought Yoona was hard to get, you'll have an even more difficult time with me.  And knowing that you tried to make Yoona your girlfriend at one point, I'm cracking down even harder."

Jiyong gave a smile as Jessica stared at him with an emotionless face.  

"I like challenges," he winked.


Yoona weakly smiled at her son as he held his new toy.  Seunghyun had bought him a new toy to Yoona's dismay.  Yoogeun was getting more spoiled by the second.  Yoona ruffled her sons hair as he finally put down the toy plane and climbed onto his mother's lap.  Yoogeun smiled at his mother as Yoona kissed his cheek lightly.  

"Yah, Yoogeun seems to like you more.  He only likes me when I give him toys or candy," Seunghyun pouted.

Yoona's eyes lit up as Yoogeun jokingly nodded with agreement.  Yoona hugged her son tighter as Seunghyun walked to the closet and put on a shirt.  Seunghyun looked very handsome in his plaid shirt.  His brushed his hair back and then looked at his wife and child.

The family was in a beach house while they vacationed with their friends and family.  All of their friends and family were scattered in different beach houses as they celebrated their reunion as a real family.  It was unexpected, but Seunghyun wanted to have a getaway with all of his close friends and family.  He wanted all of them to bond and he took it as a way to thank everyone for bringing him and Yoona together once more. All of them had a small role in bringing them back together, and he wanted to thank them personally.

"You do know that all of the men are going to be shirtless, right?  Isn't it odd that you'll be wearing a plaid shirt with jeans while everyone wears their swimming trunks to go swimming?" Yoona suddenly asked.

"Does my wife want me to show some skin?  All you have to do is admit that you want to see some skin, and I'll grant your wish!" Seunghyun teased.

Yoona fired back, "I didn't mean it that way!  It's just that you're not wearing anything beach related.  It's as if you're going to go shopping in the mall or something!"

Yoogeun playfully giggled and then climbed down from his mother's lap.  He was wearing a white tank shirt with a pair of baby blue swimming trunks.  He then started to strip off his clothes until he was down to his underwear.  He looked through all of his clothes in his luggage and pulled out an outfit.  Yoona immediately started to chuckle as Seunghyun stared with disbelief.  Yoogeun had put on a plaid shirt and a pair of jeans.  He then walked over to the dresser and grabbed the strawberry banana milk that he was drinking earlier.

"Yoogeun ah," Yoona laughed, "What are you doing?"

"I want to be like appa," he said confidently.

Yoona gave Seunghyun a glare as Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders.  Yoogeun was wearing a similar outfit to Seunghyun.

"It's not my fault!" Seunghyun claimed as he crossed his arms.

Yoona stood up from her seat and walked towards the drawers in which Seunghyun had put his clothes.  They were planning on staying at the beach house for five days, so he made sure that everything was settled.  Yoona fished out a pair of swimming trunks and threw it at Seunghyun.  Seunghyun caught it with his hands and studied it for a while.  

"If your appa wears his swimsuit, you will too, right?" Yoona asked her son.

Yoogeun nodded quickly as he ran towards his swim trunks and held it in his hands.  Yoogeun began to change in front of them as Seunghyun walked towards the bathroom to change due to Yoona's orders.  Seunghyun began to pout and complain as he trudged to the bathroom.

"Jagiya, why do I have to wear this?  I'm pretty sure that all of your friends have better bodies than me.  What if you start comparing their bodies to mine and then you get turned off by me?  This is unacceptable!" Seunghyun sulked.

"It doesn't matter if they have better bodies than you," Yoona rolled her eyes at him.

Seunghyun pouted, "And why is that?"

"First of all, you're my husband, and it doesn't matter because you look more handsome than all of them combined!" Yoona giggled.

Yoogeun couldn't believe how cheesy his parents were getting.  Of course, he was glad that everything was turning out so well.  Before, they argued endlessly, and now, they were acting so loving towards each other.  Yoogeun crunched up his face together as he covered his ears and shut his eyes.  He didn't want to hear their tacky conversation.  As a young child, he still thought that love was "yucky."

Seunghyun finally regained his confidence, "If I'm going to wear this, you have to wear a bikini!"

"Do you really want me to expose myself to all those strangers in the beach?" Yoona challenged.

"Never mind!" he quickly said.

__________________________

Everyone was huddled around the big bonfire as the sun disappeared into the horizon.  The crackle of the fire created a warm atmosphere to everyone present.  The couple looked around and saw all of their loved ones surrounding them.  Yoogeun was already sleeping in Seunghyun's arms as Yoona rested her head on Seunghyun's shoulder.  Love and friendship filled the air as everyone felt a cozy aura.  

Yoona could not believe how much things have changed.  The first change that she was hit with was that Luna was going to go to America to study.  She thought that Onew would be devastated and upset, but he promised her that he would be willing to wait for her to return.  He told Yoona that if Yoona and Seunghyun waited three years to return to each other's arms, he could manage two years without Luna.  Luna hugged Onew's arm as Onew held her hands firmly.  

Yoona then looked at the rest of her family.  Her father was smiling so brightly with his beautiful wife near him.  Hyori was trying to roast a marshmallow, but she ended up burning it.  Yoona was relieved to know that her father was finally happy.  He didn't have to worry about Yoona anymore and he lived a loving life with Hyori.  Yoona couldn't thank Hyori enough.  She never had a mother figure, but Hyori provided that role for her even before she became her stepmother.  She was also the one that technically hooked Seunghyun and Yoona up.

Seunghyun saw his wife smiling with satisfaction in her eyes.  His eyes gazed towards his side of the family.  He looked at his mother and his brothers.  He could not believe how supportive they were to him.  Even if he was cruel and careless to Yoona, they continued to love him unconditionally.  Seunghyun grinned as he saw his mother singing a campfire song from their childhood with Seungri and Daesung.  With Sooyoung and Seohyun by their sides, they looked at ease.

Seunghyun's eyes then drifted towards Yuri and Young Bae.  Young Bae had given Yuri his jacket as they both listened to Misun's singing.  The both of them looked genuinely blessed with their lives.  Seunghyun saw Yuri look over at Yoona and give her a smile.  He knew how close those two were.  They were like sisters along with Jessica.

As the subject of Jessica came up, both Seunghyun and Yoona looked over at Jessica.  She took everyone by surprise.  When everyone arrived at the beach, she came with Jiyong.  They both announced that the both of them had started dating.  Yoona couldn't help but express her delight.  Jiyong deserved a loving woman and Jessica needed the love of a real man.  Yoona was their biggest supporter.

Seunghyun then cleared his throat as his son continued to rest his head on his chest.

"Hey everyone.  First of all, Yoona and I are really happy that all of you guys could make it.  We're rejoiced to have your presence here," he started.

Yoona added, "We wouldn't have a unified family if it weren't for you guys.  We want to thank you.  I would like to thank my daddy and mother.  You two provided so much support for me and you two took me back even if I ran away.  And mother, you're not my biological mother, but you treated me like a real daughter.  You did so much for me to make me grow up from that brat I used to be.  Plus, you hooked me and Seunghyun up when you assigned us a project together."

Hyori and Daniel laughed to themselves as they smiled at their daughter.

"I would also like to thank Minho, Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin.  You five are the most annoying little brothers ever.  Even if you guys always bugged me in Jeju Island, you guys always kept me entertained and provided help with Yoogeun.  I hope that I have made a good impact on your lives.  I tried to be a good role model and I hope that I succeeded."

The five of them nodded immediately because she did make a great impact on their lives.  They lived with Yoona for a few years and they realized how strong she was.  She gave them so much advice that it had helped them out of trouble many times.

"I would like to thank my girls.  The eight of you have taken me back even if I left without a word.  You girls are the ones that listened to my problems until the sun rose.  You girls are like my sisters.  We have known each other for more than ten years and I could not express how important you guys are to me.  You guys will always be in my heart even if we fight or bicker," Yoona smiled.

Seunghyun then started off his speech.  He had practiced it so many times in his head that it was embarrassing.  He didn't even want to admit it to Yoona.

"I would like to thank my family.  Umma, you're always there for me.  I know that I changed from a child to a man, but you looked past any bad changes and loved me.  My brothers:  you three have been a handful.  Even though I had to watch over you guys, you guys gave me something to smile about.  I'm glad to have a good family," Seunghyun bowed, "And to my friends...Jaejoong and Hyun Joong.  You two have been the most rebellious and mischievous men that I have ever met.  You two brought some color into my life.  Thank you.  And to Park Bom, I want to thank you.  Yoona told me that you were the one that encouraged her to get married to this monster.  Thank you for helping us get back together.  You will always be the best noona."

Jaejoong and Hyun Joong had smiles glued onto their faces.  They were finally contented that Seunghyun and Yoona were back together.  Park Bom then gave a nod to the couple.  She had been in love with Seunghyun since they were children, and she thought that she wouldn't stop loving him.  Now that she accepted that she wasn't the right one for him, she decided to move on.  Seunghyun told himself that he wouldn't accept it if Bom ended up with a loser, so he hooked her up on a blind date.  She was now the official girlfriend of Teddy Park.

Seungri felt mixed emotions throughout the couple's speech.  He suddenly stood up and looked at his older brother.

"Hyung, why are you like this?  Why is everything so serious?  Do you have an announcement or something?  Is Yoona pregnant again or something?" Seungri asked wittingly.

Yoona laughed, "No, I'm not pregnant, but we do have a big announcement to make."

"What is it?" Bom asked.

"We wanted to have this celebration with everyone because we wanted to tell you guys something," Seunghyun smiled, "Yoona and I decided that we will be living in New York with Yoogeun for an unknown number of years."

Daesung spit out his soda and stood up quickly.  Key joined him as they both began to complain.

"Hyung, how dare you leave us!" Daesung protested.

Key whined, "Noona, how can you do this to us!  I thought we would be happy as one big family!"

Yoona already knew that their reactions were going to be like that.  Yoona gave a faint smile and then signaled them to take a seat.

"We're doing it for our careers.  I was offered a job at New York.  They want me to design clothes for A list celebrities.  Seunghyun had been offered merges from American companies and in order to go through with them, he would need to stay in New York.  I know that we'll be successful there," Yoona explained.

"You'll be back though, right?" Seohyun shyly asked.

Yoona nodded, "Of course.  I won't be designing there forever, and after Seunghyun makes some connections in America, we will return to you guys."

"How can we be so sure?" Yuri cried out, "I can't believe I'm crying, but I just can't help it.  We all finally reconciled, but you guys are leaving again."

Seunghyun and Yoona suddenly laughed to themselves.

"We promise!" they vowed as they held their pinky to Yuri.


The weeks turned into months as the months turned into years.  It had been more than two years.  The excitement in Yoona escalated as her family walked onto the porch of their new home.  Seunghyun and Yoona personally designed their own house with the help of an architect.  Their new home was near a small lake that was included with the property.  Yoogeun was five years old, and surprisingly, he was now fluent in English along with his Korean language skills.  Seunghyun took Yoogeun into his arms then lifted him up to his shoulders.  

Yoona gently touched the doorknob to their new home in Seoul.  A small smile formed on her face.

"We're finally home," she whispered.

________________

"YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY BACK!" Daesung and Seungri yelled out together.

Yoona felt smothered by her brother-in-laws as they hugged her tightly.  She then saw them embracing Seunghyun and Yoogeun.  Yoogeun was extremely excited to see his uncles for the first time in two years.  He would sometimes webcam with them, but nothing beat seeing them in person.  Yoona looked around the living room and saw all of people that she loved.  

After the movers settled all the furniture and after Yoona and Seunghyun unpacked the family's belongings, they called all of their family and friends to join them in celebration of their return.  They returned to Korea five months after Luna returned.  The changes were everywhere.  Most of the changes were about love and marriage.  Luna and Onew were now engaged and were set to get married in less than a year.  Key and Nicole were already married for two months.  Seohyun and Seungri were now engaged and Jieun and Wooyoung married one year after Seunghyun and Yoona left.  Yuri and Young Bae also had their first child ten months after Yoona and Seunghyun left.  What raised everyone's eyebrows was the fact that Jessica and Jiyong were still together.  Jiyong had proposed to her twice, but she declined both of his offers.  Secretly, she denied him because she wanted to know if he truly loved her to keep on going through rejection.  Plus, she also wanted him to propose to her the 'right' way.

"Let me meet the new addition to the family!" Jessica said as she ignored what Jiyong was telling her.

Jessica jogged to Yuri who was holding the new baby as Young Bae held his son with Yuri.

"Look at them!  They're cousins," Young Bae stated.

"What's her name?" Sooyoung asked Yoona.

Yoona laughed, "Since she was born in New York, we decided to give her an English name as her birth name.  Her name is Jasmine.  Seunghyun suggested that we give her a Korean name, too.  Seunghyun decided that her Korean name is Minhee."

"She looks like Yoona, but with Seunghyun's eyes," Seohyun observed.

Yoogeun was the one that was looking at her carefully.  His dream of having a sibling was finally a reality.  He smiled brightly as he held her little hand.  Seungri then began to tease Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun, your mommy and daddy will care about Jasmine more than you now," Seungri challenged.

"I don't care," Yoogeun shrugged his shoulders, "I want my sister to be loved."

Seungri tested him further, "Well, I'm going to steal your little sister so that me and Seohyun can have a daughter of our own!"

Yoogeun's eyes got big as his nose began to flare with anger.

"If you ever do that, I'll castrate you!" Yoogeun yelled.

Yoona and Seunghyun's eyes widened largely as they heard that word slip out of Yoogeun's mouth.  Mostly everyone laughed hysterically as Yoogeun scratched his head.  He honestly didn't know what it meant.

"Do you know what that means?" Bom laughed loudly.

"No, but I heard umma say to appa that she'll castrate him when one of umma's fashion models tried getting close to appa," Yoogeun admitted.

"Choi Yoogeun, be quiet!" Yoona and Seunghyun shouted together.


A/N:  So this is the end! :'(  

I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.  I hope that it was satisfying.  Even though I came up with one of the weirdest couples out there, I would like to thank you guys for supporting me.  I know that TopBom, YoonHae, KhunA, TaecYoon, etc are more popular (and they look good too), so I never expected many people to subscribe or even read my story.  Thank you to who has supported me and I'll try to promote more SoshiBang.  It puts a smile on my face knowing that people are reading my stories (silent reader or not).  And I was in a big shock when I found out that I'm no longer the only TopYoon writer out there lol.  Thank you to those who are writing new TopYoon, JiSica, etc couples and if you would like me to read it, just message me! :)

I hope to see you guys again in my other stories! ^^

___________

TopYoon fighting! 

JiSica fighting!

YulYang fighting! 

DaeSoo fighting!

SeoRi (Maknae Couple) fighting!

SoshiBang FTW!