Bad Girl, Good Girl

Pinky Promise

The rim of her drink glistened under the flashing lights.  She sat on a table with some of her friends.  Yoona went clubbing with Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung.  Seohyun, Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yuri refused to go because they weren't in the mood.  Yoona was the only one from the five that didn't have an alcoholic drink in her hand.  She ordered a pina colada.  She needed to stay sober because if she didn't, there would be no way that they'd be able to come home.  Yoona was assigned as the designated driver.  Her friends went out to dance on the huge dance floor, but she didn't feel like it.  She was still sad about what she saw in the charity event.

Tiffany suggested that they go clubbing to let go of her stress, but she didn't feel that any of her stress was being relieved.  She closed her eyes and rested her head on her palms. Her elbows were on the table and she looked bored.  She was approached by a man and she raised her head.  She gave him a polite smile, but she became startled once he sat down next to her.

"Hello, pretty lady," he greeted.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not the girl you should be hitting on.  Good night, stranger," Yoona bluntly stated as she stood up and began to walk towards the bar.

She was secretly grateful that he didn't follow her.  The stranger gave up and she walked towards the bar to get another pina colada.  She needed another drink because she knew that it was going to be a long night.  She sat on the bar and asked the bartender for her drink.  She handed him the money and he gave her drink to her.  She began to sip on it, but a sight made her drop the drink to the floor.  The glass shattered into a million pieces like how her heart collapsed.  She sighed in disbelief and looked around the room.  She tried to avoid the sight, but it was as big as an elephant in a small room.  

She remembered when she was still considered to be a bad girl.  Everyone feared her and she knew that she could do whatever she wanted.  She had transformed into the ultimate good girl that everyone compared as sugar and spice in a matter of months.  Jealousy was filling her and her deviant traits were starting to fill her heart.  She could feel her good self disintegrating into nothing but dust.  She closed her eyes and once she opened them, her eyes became fierce with fiery passion.  Her sweet smile was replaced with a sinister smirk.  She hated for this to happen, but she needed to do this.  She was tired of being pushed around.

She uncrossed her legs and stood up from the stool.  Her heels clicked against the hard floor with each step she took.  The slick smirk was glued onto her face and everyone noticed her appearance as she walked towards a particular table.  Everyone in the table stopped what they were doing and stared at the beautiful fallen angel.  A girl that was in his table then reached over and kissed him on the lips.  She tilted her head and bit her lower lip as she scanned through everyone's faces.  She leaned as her hands hit the surface of the granite table.  She stared deep into his eyes as he stared back at her.  The two had identical expressions.  

"I guess you were too busy to answer my phone calls or my text messages just because you were with these the whole time, right?" Yoona investigated him.

He didn't speak one word.  Instead, he reached for his glass of whiskey filled with ice.  As he pressed the rim of the glass on his lips, she reached out and slapped the drink away from him.  The drink spilled on one of his girls and the girl stood up in protest.

"Oppa just bought me this dress!" the girl screamed at Yoona, "You're ruining our night!  Why won't you just leave?!"

Yoona glared at the girl and gave a mocking laugh.  Yoona guessed that she didn't have any self value to herself.  There were five girls that he was with and she looked like she was the leader of them.  Yoona crossed her arms and continued to observe her.  Her smirk didn't leave her face for one single second.  She knew that not one of these girls valued themselves.

"Miss, just please calm down and let me talk you out of some embarrassment," Yoona offered generously.

The girl shook her head and took a glass filled with ice.  She poured it on Yoona's head, and everyone's eyes grew wide.  Yoona removed the ice on her shoulders and head.  She dropped the last ice cube on the floor and gave her a smile.

"I'm not surprised you did that," Yoona said calmly, "I mean what else can a girl like you do?"

"A girl like me can do many things with her life!" she exclaimed.

Yoona shook her head with a mocking grin on her face, "Let me break it down for you.  You're the type of girl that didn't try hard in school.  You didn't even graduate high school, but you didn't care because you were considered to be popular in school.  To keep your self-esteem high, you decided that you would bully the smartest girl in the school because you knew that she was going to be infinitely happy when she completes college and gets a job.  You're now doing your best to collect as much as money as you can because once your body wears down during your mid twenties, mostly because of alcohol and drugs, you're going to have nothing.  You won't have looks and you won't have anyone."

It was as if Yoona read her life story.  The girl felt insulted and rolled her sleeves up.  Yoona knew that she wanted to pick a fight because she knew that Yoona was right.  She tried to slap Yoona, but before she could, Yoona grabbed her wrist and slapped it down on the table.  Her wrist turned red because of Yoona's tight grip and hard slam.  The other girls gasped and stood up.

"I want all of you to leave right now.  I wouldn't want to embarrass any more of you girls," Yoona warned.

The girls went to their friend's aid and walked out of the club together.  Seunghyun gave an amused grin and took out a cigarette from his pocket inside his blazer.  Yoona watched in amazement as he lit it with a lighter and puffed in the horrible gray smoke.  Yoona rolled her eyes and stretched her hands out the table.  She was leaning forward on the table with her hands on the surface of the granite table for support.  She stared into his eyes.

Seunghyun looked at the woman he loved and tried his best to act cocky and obnoxious.  He saw hurt in her eyes as he lit the cigarette and blew out the smoke.  He knew that she hated it when important people in her life would smoke.  Her eyes roamed the room to try to avoid the tears that wanted to come out.  She held it in.  She wanted to be strong again.

"You're killing me slowly," she muttered softly.

Her soft voice contrasted from the harsh tone she used with his dates for the night.  His eyes softened for a split second, but he remembered his priorities.  He needed to make her hate him.  She looked so different in his eyes.  She was dressing ier and she had a sultry look on her face.  He hated himself because he knew that the change was caused by him.  He was shocked to see that when she leaned forward, her cleavage was showing.  She never showed cleavage, but she did tonight.  She didn't know she was showing it, but she noticed once she saw Seunghyun looking at her chest.  Yoona traced his sight and saw him shyly looking at her cleavage.  She didn't know that he was only staring because he was surprised that she was showing skin.  She let out a loud laugh.  

"I can't believe you!" she screamed, "Is that what you wanted?!"

Seunghyun didn't look at the small crowd that was staring at the both of them.  He stood up and grabbed Yoona by the arm and dragged her to a staircase.  He brought her to a room.  Yoona saw that the room was a private room.  Yoona's chest began to heave and she slapped him on the face.

"You are the cruelest man in the world!  How can you bring me to this room?  I'm not a cheap woman!  I'm not easy!  I have values and morals!" Yoona cried.

The tear drops began to form and exit the corners of her eyes.  Seunghyun felt sorry and his first instinct was to comfort her, but he couldn't.  He didn't want to give her any more hope.  Yoona sat on the couch in the room and closed her eyes.  The last tear drop fell and she rested her head sideways on the couch.  She swallowed slowly and lifted her head so that she looked at the ceiling.  She seemed to calm herself down a bit.

"I should have never raised my hopes up on you.  Look at you," Yoona spat, "You're just like all the guys that I know.  You're only after one thing.  I should have known that you'd be the type that would kill me in the inside without any guilt."

Yoona stood up from her position and removed her jacket.  Her slim figure was revealed as the tears returned.  Her shoulders were exposed and she took off her bun so that her hair ran down her shoulders.  Seunghyun's eyes grew wide to see that she was stripping down her clothes slowly.  He grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around her body.  Her top part of her dress was almost off and her cries got louder.

"Don't take off your clothes," he whispered.

Yoona began to punch and kick, but he held her tightly.  She couldn't overpower his strength.  She started to scream out all her frustration.  She felt so weak.

"I thought you wanted this!" Yoona sobbed, "I thought you were only after this!  I'm giving it to you!  Why won't you take it?"

Seunghyun knew that she was talking nonsense.  She wasn't drunk, but she was talking out of anger.  She was hurt and scarred by what he was doing to her.  He was hurting her when she saw him with other women.  He was hurting her when he ignored her.  

"It's not fair!  Why am I always the girl that's always getting shunned away?!  You guys treat me like !" she shouted.

Seunghyun closed his eyes and his lips thrashed into hers.  He savored every single second that his lips were on hers. The kiss stung her as she realized that it was him.  He didn't kiss her out of anger, but he kissed her with passion and love.  Yoona's eyes softened for the first time.  It was going to be the last kiss that he was planning on giving her.

_____________________________________

Jiyong calmed down himself as the producers surrounded him.  He told them that he needed to make an announcement.  A makeup artist just finished putting makeup on him and he bowed in appreciation.  He looked around the set and saw that the interview was getting ready.  He ruffled his hair and looked in the mirror.  This was the day he was going to let his fans know about everything.  A crew member approached him and signaled him to sit on the chair on set.  The interview was going to begin.

Jiyong sat quietly on the chair and waited for the camera to start rolling.  The interviewer was a girl with long hair.  She had a friendly smile on her face.  Jiyong bowed to her and she bowed back.  The producers cued the start of the interview.

"Hello, my name is Bora and I'll be interviewing the famous G-Dragon," the camera had a close up on her face, "G-Dragon is known the be the most popular Korean artist who has successfully made it to the American industry.  He returned to Korea after his short hiatus."

"Hello, I am G-Dragon," Jiyong smiled and waved at the camera.

"G-Dragon has told the producers that he has agreed to answer all the questions honestly," Bora read off the script.

Jiyong nodded, "Yes, I plan on answering everything  honestly."

"The first question that the viewers asked is going to be brought up," Bora announced, "It says: GD oppa, why did you suddenly move back to Korea?"

Jiyong smiled and began to think of an answer.  He remembered when he had to move back to Korea.  His manager told him he had to because he had to cool off from all the scandals he started.  He had to admit that he was a brat and he wanted to stay in America, but he learned that he was truly happy in Korea.  America was where his dream was at but Korea was where all his true friends were.

He pondered, "As you all know, I moved to America for my dreams.  I can say that I'm not the same person as who I was before.  Fame changes you, and the change is something that you'll never be able to understand unless you have actually went through it yourself.  I changed for the good and bad.  The scandals were out of control, so my company made me cool off here.  They offered to take me to Europe instead, but I thought this was a better place.  It's a place where I am most comfortable."

"Oh, so you came back here because you felt troubled and you needed a haven," Bora clarified.

"Yes," Jiyong nodded.

"The next quetions reads:  when do you plan on going back to America?" Bora read a paper.

"Hm, I don't know.  My manager told me that I'll go back when the scandals die down a bit.  When I come back, I know that I'll be missing Korea.  I know that I'll be homesick, but that's a sacrifice that someone has to go through for their dreams," Jiyong stated.

"Oh, here's an interesting question.  This was the most requested question from the viewers!" Bora's eyes lit up, "Do you have a special woman that you still admire to this day?"

"Yes, I do," Jiyong blushed, "She's my best friend, and I think I'm in love with her."

____________________________________

Yoona put her jacket back on while the dried tears stuck on her face.  Seunghyun was apologetic of what she was feeling and he knew that it was all his fault.  He grabbed her wrist and spun her around so that her face was facing his.  He looked coldhearted and he slowly let go of Yoona's wrist.  She swallowed and waited for him to talk.

"Yoona, I'm moving to China in a few weeks," he confessed.

"Wait, why?!" she burst out.

"I have someone else there," he lied.

Yoona slapped him one more time and ran out of the room.  Seunghyun watched her run away with tears falling to the floor.  He hated to hurt her, but he knew that if he told her the truth that he was leaving for business for five years, she would wait for him even if it made her miserable.  He thought that it was better for her to feel a few months of pain rather than five years of miserableness.  He hated himself.

___________________________

"Yoona ah, why did you disappear for those few minutes?" Sooyoung asked.

Sooyoung and Yoona were the only two in the condo.  The other three went late night shopping in an overnight sale.  Yoona rested her head on her knees and moved her head sideways.  She hated what was happening.  Who would have ever known that Seunghyun would move to a different country for just a girl?  She shook her head indicating that she didn't want to talk about it.

"Yoona, let's just watch some television to keep you distracted from what's bothering you," Sooyoung suggested.

Yoona nodded and gave a grim smile.  They the television and saw Jiyong's face plastered on the screen.  It was a news segment about how he confessed that he was in love with his best friend.  The news reporter said that the suspected best friend was none other than Im Yoona.  Sooyoung gasped to see pictures of Yoona and Jiyong from when they were kids.  The press dug deep to dish out all the information they had on her.

Yoona quickly went to her laptop and logged onto her Facebook.  She swallowed nervously as she stared at the computer.  Sooyoung peeked and saw hate messages towards her.  Sooyoung hugged her friend for support.  For the first time, Yoona couldn't cry.  All her tears were already used up.

________________________________

A/N: Sorry for making Yoona try to take her clothes off.  It made me uncomfortable, but it demonstrates how upset she is.

 

BTW, I'm so sad about Daesung! I hope he makes his way through this!  He is not alone!  He has his VIPs, Big Bang, and his family!  We all love you, Kang Daesung!  We'll support you and Big Bang forever.