Jealousy

Pinky Promise

Yoona sat on a chair in the cafe on the bottom floor of the hotel.  She took a hot cup of coffee and brought it to her lips.  After what happened, she went straight to her hotel room.  When Jiyong kissed her, she was shocked that he just left out of nowhere.  It wasn't in his character to do that.  Yoona touched her lips and scrunched up her face.  She forgot how it felt to be kissed.  Other than Yoogeun, no one had kissed her in so long.  She saw an elevator door open from about thirty feet away.  She saw Seunghyun emerge from the elevator.  He spotted her and made his way towards her.

He was wearing a sweater with jeans and a pair of sneakers.  Yoona had never seen him dress so casually.  He sat on the chair across from her as a waitress brought him a cup of black coffee.  Yoona looked over at his side and remembered that all he drank was black coffee.  

"Good morning, Yoona sshi," Seunghyun warmly greeted.

Yoona just looked at him and remained with a calm composure.  He was trying to get friendly with her and it was the last thing she wanted.  She didn't want to be friends with him.  She didn't want their relationship to be rekindled.  She swallowed the saliva that was watering inside .  Even if she was trying to ignore him, her mind could not deny that he looked pretty fine.  Yoona snapped out of her erted thoughts and looked down at the table.

"Seunghyun sshi, from all of the places to drink your coffee, why must you sit here?" Yoona quietly stated.

Seunghyun seemed amused, "Is there something wrong with me sitting with you?  Isn't that a bit witty for you to say?  I am your boss."

"Then please fire me," Yoona gave a confident smile.

He was trying to scare her, but he was the last person she would ever be scared of.  He was surprised by her brave answer.  He gave a laugh that filled the whole cafe.  Yoona stared down at her coffee and drank the rest of it.  

"I would, but I just can't.  You're a great designer and you can't escape me," he .

Yoona crossed her arms as she leaned back on the chair.  Her right foot was tapping on the floor repeatedly.  She was getting impatient.  She was waiting for Jiyong to come out of the elevator so that they could get a move on and get the day over with.

"When is Jiyong coming?  I want to get today over with so that I can return to my son," Yoona complained loudly.

Seunghyun didn't know why, but he found her extremely cute.  He normally hated it when girls acted y, but he found her really adorable.  It was as if she was the only exception to his belief that y girls were annoying.  Yoona seemed irritated as she caught him staring at her with a big goofy grin on his face.

"What are you looking at?" Yoona snapped.

"Nothing," he assured her, "It's just that you're really pretty.  By the way, I haven't met your husband yet."

Yoona became nervous as she tried to shift uncomfortably in her chair.

"I don't have a husband.  I had Yoogeun without a marriage.  I'm not with Yoogeun's father anymore.  He moved on," Yoona confessed to him.

Seunghyun cupped his chin, "Wow, I can't believe that someone had done that to you.  I mean you're really pretty and I think you're a good person.  I also can't believe that he left Yoogeun.  If I was him, I would have second thought that.  Yoogeun is a bright child and he's missing out on a great joy in life."

"Yes, he is," Yoona agreed, "Wait, where is Jiyong?  He's keeping us waiting!"

Seunghyun answered, "He left early this morning.  He was acting kind of weird, though.  It was as if he was mad at himself or something."

Yoona thought about him and began to wonder why he was acting like that.  Jiyong was always so confident over everything and he wasn't the type to run away after he kissed a girl.  The wonder was lingering in her mind and she had to admit that she couldn't stop thinking about him.  She was still surprised that he left her after he found out about the threat letter.  She thought that all he cared about was his career, but then it turned out that he also cared about her. 

"Doesn't he have a photo shoot today with you?" Yoona questioned.

"No, we actually finished yesterday," Seunghyun said as Yoona gave a questioning face, "We're here for you now."

"What are you talking about, Seunghyun sshi?" Yoona asked.

Seunghyun didn't say one word to her.  He took her hand and pulled her as he walked out of the cafe.  Yoona wanted to jump in surprise as he grabbed her hand and pulled her.  Yoona saw him walking into another room and he dragged her wherever he was going.  Yoona tried to shake away his hand, but his grip on her wrist was firm and sturdy.  Yoona walked into the room with him and a smile formed on her face.  The room was extremely large.  It was filled with photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, a photo shoot studio, and cameras.  Yoona also saw all of her designs come to life.  

"Whoa," Yoona murmured, "My designs are already made."

"Yeah, I wanted to bring them to life," Seunghyun gave a smile, "Onew had to sneak me your designs so that a group of people I knew could make the clothes for you in your size.  The photographers are here.  Your makeup will be done and your hair will be fixed."

"Seunghyun sshi, what are you talking about?  I'm not a model," Yoona reminded him.

Seunghyun laughed, "I don't know what it is about you, but I really like you...as a designer!  Well, I know how big your hopes and dreams are.  I know that fashion is important to you, so you're going to have your own show.  You already had your fashion show in Jeju Island, but this fashion show that I'm going to you give is ten times bigger!"

Yoona didn't understand him.  He hardly knew her but he was so nice to her.  She was touched by his affectionate actions but she didn't know how to react to it.  Yoona nibbled on her lower lip and tried to study him.  She didn't know what to do.  He gave her a smile in hopes that she would be happy with what he was giving her.

"I can't accept it.  I'm sorry," Yoona put her head down.

"What?  Why?!" he asked.

Yoona confessed, "Listen, I know that you're trying to be friendly, but this is something big!  I'm just nothing but an employee to you.  I really don't want you doing something so nice for a person that you hardly know."

"I don't know about you, but I wouldn't call our friendship between us as 'between two people that hardly know each other'!  We're friends," Seunghyun smiled.

Yoona shook her head, "Listen, we're not friends!  You're my boss and I'm your stylist!  We are not friends!  Not even close!"

"Nope, we're friends now.  I'm your boss and I say that we're friends now," he laughed, "You need to get your hair and makeup done.  You're going to be the main model in your own show, and you're going to have a photo shoot!  The photo shoot is needed because we're going to release teasers for the public."

Before she could protest again, he grabbed her hand and led her to the hair stylist so that she can get her hair down.  He exited the room and said that he'd be back when her photo shoot was done.  Yoona saw him leave as she sighed.  The main makeup artist and the main hair stylist was the same person.  She gave a smile and bowed to Yoona.  She seated Yoona on a chair as she started to comb through Yoona's hair with her fingers.

"Hello, my name is Minzy, and I'm going to be doing your hair and makeup," she introduced herself.

Minzy's body was petite, but Yoona found her to be very cute.  In fact, she was adorable.  Her hair was pitch black.  Her hair was short and she reminded Yoona of a doll.  As she did her makeup and hair, Yoona bonded with her.  They began to talk about the most random topics, but they were both comfortable with each other.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?!  You're really pretty!" Yoona complimented as Minzy put some blush on her.

"Oh, unnie!  I don't have time.  I'm always working and when I'm not working, I'm at dance practice.  I really hope to get into professional dancing soon.  Seunghyun oppa was already kind enough to pay for my scholarship at an elite dance academy, so I'm doing my best to make him proud," Minzy revealed.

"He's paying for your scholarship?" Yoona asked.

Minzy nodded, "Yes!  Without him, I wouldn't even have this job doing makeup and hair.  I would probably still be a trouble maker!"

"I didn't know he was this nice," Yoona admitted.

"He's Mr. Perfect!  Even if I only see him as an oppa, I can say that he's the ultimate guy.  Of course he can be dorky, but he's one of the nicest men I know," Minzy added.

Yoona stayed quiet after the subject of Seunghyun came up.  The photographer soon called her in so that she could start her shoot.  Yoona already had a dress on.  She wore a rich red dress that complimented her skin tone.  When she was in front of the camera, everything felt so natural to her.  She didn't have a hard time trying satisfying the photographer's requests, and she seemed to enjoy being in front of the camera.  She always enjoyed designing and she loved modeling, but nothing beat the feeling of modeling the clothes that you poured your tears and sweat into.

____________________________________________

One week later...

A folder sat in front of his desk.  He opened the folder and saw a glimpse of heaven.  Everything was perfect.  He couldn't take his eyes off of her.  The photos resembled perfection and he could not ignore the fact that she looked drop dead gorgeous.  He had to admit to himself that the photos did no justice to her real beauty.  The pictures were beautiful, but he was sure that she looked more stunning in person.  He wished that he was there during the photo shoot so that he could experience her beauty.

His head began to hurt.  It was as if his mind was trying to remember something and he grunted at the sudden pain.  He held his head tightly with his hands.  Veins were visible and his teeth were clenched together.  He closed the folder quickly and drank a glass of cold water.  He needed to stop thinking so hard.  He closed his eyes.


Seunghyun's POV (Scene when Yoona was drunk and he had to take her home.  Ch. 2)

I need to stop staring at her!  I really need to stop.  If she woke up and she saw me staring at her like how I am now, she'd probably kick my .  She's drunk and sleeping safely in her bed.  What if people found out that I stayed here?  They'd probably think wrong and there might be rumors about us.  Oh, I don't want that.  Daniel had just called me and he asked me if Yoona was safe.  I can't believe I lied and told him that she just went home right away.  She did not.  She's such a rebel; she's drinking and partying now, but she's still an angel in my eyes.  Argh, my thoughts are so weird.  It's a good thing she can't hear my thoughts.

I really need to leave.  I don't want to stay the night.  I think it would just cause one big scene in the morning.  If I stay longer, I might be even more hypnotized by her beauty.  As I stood up, I heard her talk.

"W-where are you going?" she stuttered.

"I need to go now.  It's getting late.  It's already one in the morning," I told her.

"No, don't leave me!" Yoona pouted, "What if someone tries to kill me?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her statement.  Why would someone try to kill her?  There were so many people protected her.  I wouldn't allow anyone hurt her, her friends wouldn't allow it, and her father would protect her.  She was such a silly girl.

"No one will try to kill you," I assured her.

"No, you're lying.  You must stay here with me.  Promise me you won't leave me!  Promise me you'll never leave me and you'll stay by my side forever!" she cried out as she held out her pinky.

I felt childish as I wrapped my pinky around hers.  A smile appeared on her face.  I never made a pinky promise, and I'm pretty sure that she won't remember anything about this promise.  I know that it sounds stupid of me, but I think I want to keep this promise.  I'm a man of my word.  I'm going to stay by her side and I'll never leave her.  She's a big part of my life now.  She doesn't even know it yet, but I decided it, so I'll keep that in my mindset.


His eyes opened as he gasped for air.  He remembered when she got drunk.  He remembered that she was so drunk that he had to take her home because she was his responsibility for that night.  Sweat drops dripped from his forehead as he wiped away the perspiration.  His breathing was heavy and he wanted to remember the rest of his memories.  He needed to.  He felt as if something big was missing.  

A million questions were running in his mind.  The questions that bugged him the most was why she lied to him.  Why did she tell him that they weren't even friends?  He remembered that he saw her as a friend in the flashback that he just had.  It was almost as if he was falling for her.  He wasn't sure, but he knew that they were friends for sure.  He was wondering why she wanted to hide it from him int he first place.

He heard someone knock on the door an open it slowly.  He saw Hyuna walk into his office in her new Jimmy Choo heels.  He nervously swallowed as she approached him.  She wrapped her arms around him and tried to kiss his lips.  He turned his head to the side and unwrapped her arms away from him.  He opened his laptop and started to type an email to his assistant.

"Babe, is there anything wrong?" Hyuna asked.

"Nothing.  My head is just hurting.  Can you please leave me alone?  I need to get some work done.  I'll be done in time to eat dinner with you and my family," he told her.

"Oh, okay," Hyuna muttered.

Hyuna walked out of the office leaving him alone.  He threw his head back and stared at the ceiling.  His whole life was a blur.  He didn't even remember half of it and it frustrated him.  Without giving permission to his family, he walked out of the mansion and entered his car.  He needed to clear it up with Yoona.

He drove to her mansion and saw Minho, Onew, and Yoogeun playing in the front yard.  He got out of the car and was greeted by Yoogeun first.  Yoogeun ran to him and hugged him tightly.  Seunghyun gave a genuine smile and greeted Onew and Minho.  

"I'm sorry to bother you guys, but is Yoona here?" he asked them.

"Oh, yeah.  She's in the backyard.  I think she's gardening," Onew revealed.

Minho added, "You can go to the backyard if you want to talk to her."

Seunghyun nodded and walked to the backyard.  He walked from the front yard and made his way.  He saw Yoona in casual clothing.  Her eyebrows were furrowed in as she held a little shovel.  She was holding a bunch of flowers that she had just picked from her garden.

It seemed as if Yoona wasn't alone.  She was talking to someone.

"Yoona, please listen to me.  I want you back," a voice told her.

Yoona looked confused.  She also looked puzzled.  It was as if she didn't want to be in the position she was in.  She folded her hands as Seunghyun hid behind a large bush.  He began to listen to their conversation.

"Things are really complicated.  I have a son now," Yoona reminded him.

"I already told you that I don't care if you have a son from someone else.  He already lost you and Yoogeun!  Please just forget about him and give me a chance," he pleaded.

Yoona looked down, "Jiyong, I was in love with you since we were young.  You took me for granted, and I don't know if I can give anyone a second chance."

"I'm in love with you right now, though.  And I'm not giving up on you," Jiyong announced.

He grabbed her and hugged her tightly.  She dropped the bouquet of flowers on the floor as he hugged her even tighter.  Seunghyun watched them.  A teardrop escaped Yoona's eye.  It was as if she didn't know if she should be happy or not.  She didn't hug him back, but she didn't stop him from hugging her.  Seunghyun felt angry, but not at them.  He felt angry at himself.  He was mad that he was jealous.

______________________________________________________

A/N:  I can't update as often anymore. Booooo! :(

I made a Tumblr.  You guys can view the photos and posts I blog! :)  You can also ask me questions anonymously if you like.

Click here!

I don't know if this is a good idea or not.  Let's see! :)