Realization

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________   ___________

{ 49 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

"SEHUN! HELP ME!" That lovely voice painfully shrieked. "HELP ME!"

"You're going to regret ever showing your faces here. And it'll start, right now."

"No! Get off me! GET OFF ME!"

Sehun sat up quickly, breathing heavily and dazedly looking around his dark bedroom. The sun had already set and he frowned when he found himself shaking badly. He wiped the sweat away from his forehead and swung his legs over the side of the bed and buried his face in his hands. Who the hell was that? I don't recognize that voice..at all.

After he managed to calm himself down, he slowly rose out of bed. That was one weird dream...

He left his room after washing up and peered into your room. He blinked when he was greeted with a dark room and a clean bed and jogged down the stairs. He saw a light in the kitchen. "Noona?" He called.

Chanyeol popped his head out. "Hey, you missed dinner, kid." He greeted, and held out a plate of pizza. Baekhyun came out besides him.

Sehun frowned. "Where's noona?" He questioned.

Chanyeol blinked. "You don't know?"

"...know what?" Sehun asked uneasily.

Chanyeol glanced upwards at the ceiling, as if signalling that he was talking about the rest of Sehun's hyungs. "They all agreed on letting her meet up with a friend today. Kai went to go and pick her up."

Sehun's eyebrows furrowed. Friend? But... A flash of an image swept across his mind and his eyes widened. Jungkook! That bastard!

"They let her go and spend some time with Kim Jungkook?!" Sehun hissed. Chanyeol watched as his eyes flashed red with fury. "Do they know how dangerous he can be?!"

As if to prove his point, the front door opened.

"See." Chanyeol said and patted the younger's head. "Everything's fine."

Kai stormed into the living room and threw the keys on the counter. "She wasn't there! Where the hell could she have gone?!" He paced back and forth in the living room. Chanyeol's jaw dropped open, and Sehun sent him a glare to portray his words of 'I told you so.'

Suho walked into the living room with D.O. following him. "What's going on? Where's Ahra?"

"I told her to stay there." Kai muttered, and ran a hand through his hair. "I tried to find her, but her scent just disappeared so suddenly. I ing told her-"

Sehun's heart dropped into his stomach as he realized what Kai was saying. Jungkook had tricked you into thinking that the two of you were going to just stay at the café, talk and reunite, then leave. When Kai had left, Jungkook had probably taken you somewhere to have you thinking nothing suspicious, then knocked you out and took you elsewhere abandoned and quiet.

Sehun clenched his fists in anger and tried to steady his heavy breathing. All he saw was red. He felt the anger, fury, and murderous intentions building up inside of him. When he sees Jungkook, he swears, he'll snap his neck and rip him into pieces.

"Jongin!" D.O. barked as he literally flipped the table over. The items upon the surface flew threw the air and landed on the floor with loud crashes and the rest of the wolves flinched at the screeching sound of the table being broken into half, dragged across the hard-wood floor, and flung harshly against the wall on the opposite side of the room. "Control yourself!"

"We should've gotten rid of them when they had first gotten here. To pull such a lowly trick like this..." Baekhyun trailed off and sighed heavily. "They must've brought her somewhere isolated. We'll have to track her scent down and go on from there."

Suho cupped his chin and the furrows in his eyebrows were evident as he intensely stared down at the floor. "They warned us but we didn't take their warnings seriously." He murmured, and glanced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter