Embrace

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________ "LUCKY" by EXO-K (EXO) ___________

{ 29 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

"What the-OW!"

"Get away from us. You're spreading your nasty diseases and I don't want to die yet."

You raised an eyebrow at the duo and shook your head as they once again, started their useless banter. The three of you had left the school and the wolves had texted Sehun to send you home first. Jungkook had saw the two of you and hopped up to join in.

You noticed that Sehun didn't exactly like Jungkook. In fact, he seemed jealous when he saw you talking to the other maknae. He even blurted out a question, asking if you liked Jungkook even more. Amused by his childish actions you didn't answer but however did ruffle his hair affectionately. He brightened up, since the simple action had already been an answer.

"YO! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted.

The three of you turned and faced him, who were surrounded by his intimidating friends. You gulped when Rap Monster smirked in your direction and glanced away.

Jungkook looked at you and grinned. "See ya later, chingu." He glanced at Sehun and smirked. He strode away and Sehun rolled his eyes.

"...gonna kill him.." He muttered under his breath. You caught his words and flicked his forehead. He recoiled and pouted at you.

"Don't be so mean!" You scolded. He whined and caught up to you as you entered the car. He slid in and revved the engine, then sped out the parking lot.

"Noona~ Will you cook for me?" Sehun asked cutely, turning his head to look your way.

You crossed your arms and pushed his head away. "Eyes on the road, Oh Sehun."

"Is that a yes?" He continued playfully.

"I can cook ramen." You offered. His face fell and you let out a laugh. He scowled and sped up. You gasped and hit the back of the seat, then slapped his arm.

"Slow down! You're going to get a ticket, and if we die-"

Sehun let out a chuckle and sent you one of his boyish grins. "Don't worry, you're safe with me." He promised. His foot inched down on the pedal and the car raced down the streets.

Your blood pounded in your ears. Your eyes widened when he took a sharp turn through the neighborhood gates and drove faster to the driveway and parked. Sehun exited the car and strode over to your side. He opened the passenger's door and took your seatbelt off and pulled you to your feet. You shakily walked as he brought you into the house. Once he shut the door, he burst out laughing at your pale expression.

"N-noona!" He laughed while you took off your shoes. "Your face..!"

You scowled at him and walked into the living room. Your legs were still wobbly as you entered the kitchen and the lights. You brought out a couple packs of meat and Sehun his lips.

"Noona's really going to cook?" He questioned hopefully. As you plugged the rice cooker in and pulled out the pot and poured rice in, you hummed a confirmation. You were already thinking about helping around the house when the boys weren't around.

Sehun beamed and grinned. "Do you want me to help?"

You shook your head and washed your hands before you started on the rice. "Go and wash up first so that you don't have to worry about it tonight." You said. He nodded and raced up the stairs.

You smiled to yourself and started the rice cooker, then opened the stove lights and pulled out a pan. You set it on the stove and turned the heat up, pouring some oil in the pan. While you waited for the oil to heat, you went into the bathroom and pinned your hair up in a bun. You took off your jacket and rolled up your sleeves. As you reached for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter