Fourth Mark

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________  ___________

{ 40 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

Throughout the empty facility, a loud clanging echoed in the room. Incessantly, repeatedly, and non-stop. A fist slammed against the mattress and you angrily slammed the bar back down on the poles. 

You slid off the mattress and walked back to your designated spot for the jog, and sighed to yourself. You ran a hand through your messy hair, due to rolling around on the mattress in frustration and causing a tantrum to break out.

Ever since you had entered the gym, you were beyond fuming. One of those new transferees, Rap Monster, was waiting for you and had said some words that angered you beyond belief.

You stopped and stared at Rap Monster, fear enveloping your chest and seizing your heart. You were panicking inside, that burning bad feeling coming over your body and you started to heat up.

He took a step forwards and you darted a few feet away. 

He chuckled, "How ironic. I expected you to yell at me to get out, you know." He smirked.

"You aren't allowed here. Please get out." You said immediately.

He tsked and tilted his head, eyes observing you from head to toe. "Mm...you aren't as nerdy as others say. I guess the transformation is taking effect?"

You blinked at him and your eyebrows furrowed. Was this guy on drugs or what?

"Your hair is kinda turning brown." He noted.

Yes, yes this guy was definitely on something mental.

"Anyways." He cleared his throat and his face turned serious. "I think you and your boytoys should watch your backs. Who knows? Someone might be out to get you."

Your face changed into one that meant you were offended. "Excuse me? Boytoys?"

He ignored you and continued. "You never know, with all you've done, being a and all for those six mutts, you have the whole school conspired against you. So watch your back, feisty girl. You never when someone might be out to kill you."

And with that, he strutted out the gym door, leaving you speechless.

 

You absolutely had the courage to walk after him and bang his head against the brick wall then kick him where it hurts the most, making sure he'll never be able to give birth to any more demon spawns that look, act, and sound like him.

But you had better things to worry about.

Sehun, specifically. You had no idea what went on in his head when he blew up and yelled at you. Sad? Not really. Angry? Hell yes.

You had a feeling it had something to do with the full moon. What did the six wolves say? That once you were marked you would begin to feel the same effects and increases in strength and hormones as wolves? But, you've never been marked before, so what was the actual reason?

You groaned and messed up your hair even more and shook your thoughts away. Now isn't the time to worry about it. I have to get my positions right.

You gave yourself an assured nod, jumped up and down a few times, then made your way slowly to the bar. You weren't going to have yourself humiliated once more in front of the school. This was the only thing you could do, to lessen the dislike from the student body.

And you, with all the confidence you had today, was going to absolutely make that happen.

 

 

"Where are you going, Kyungsoo?" Suho called out in question as the latter stood up from heavily panting on the dance floor and took a bag of food out from his bag.

He held up the bag and gave the leader a reassuring smile. "I forgot to give Ahra her lunch for today. I'm sure that she would be tired by now." His grumpiness had faded away, along with his energy. He was too tired to be feeling pissed.

Sehun's poker face cracked at the mention of your name and he flicked the play button. The music from the speakers boomed throughout the room as he got ready for the dance once more. Kai exchanged looks with Chanyeol and they both stood up and danced along with Sehun. D.O. threw a V-sign towards Suho and Baekhyun, before slipping through the doors and leaving them behind to rehearse once more.

D.O. began to walk towards the gym, breathing in the fresh air and looking up at the distant full moon shining in the bright sky.  He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Tonight is going to be insane. Hopefully, Ahra won't get freaked out. 

He reached the gym and opened the doors, just as he heard a loud thud and a squeal. He peered in and raised an eyebrow at the sort-of fangirling moment you were going through, except you weren't fangirling but just going crazy from your accomplishment.

"I knew you could do it, Ahra!" You said loudly, pumped a fist and jumped off the mattress. He saw the way you closed your eyes and breathed in deeply, jumped in one spot, then started to jog with your knees raised high, towards the bar.

He closed the door from behind him quietly, then slipped onto the bleachers and watched you with a twinkle in his eyes. I've never seen her so determined...it's truly an inspiring sight to see.

D.O. smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter