Happy Birthday III

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________ "LOVE LETTER" by Pledis Family ___________

{ 35 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

Chanyeol quickly jumped over the railing and landed silently on the hardwood then rushed to your side. "Are you okay?!" He asked quietly, eyes flashing everywhere in the house. 

"T-they took them!" You said in a fake-horrified voice. You wracked your brain for the sentences Baekhyun and Kai had shoved into your brain in a matter of seconds. You made sure your voice was slightly shaky. "I-I...Oppa! Please don't abandon me! Y-your the only one I have now!"

You swore you heard a snicker somewhere behind you and your eyes widened to see if he heard, but Chanyeol was too busy looking around the house with suspicious eyes. You sighed internally and cursed Baekhyun and Kai, who had made this all up in a minute's hesitation. 

"Come on," Chanyeol said, bending down in front of you. "Get on my back, we'll have to get those cuts cleaned before you get infected."

You shook your head and pointed at the front door. "I-I heard some noises out there." Even though I just slammed the back door, but whatever floats your idiotic boat, Kai. I'm going to freaking hit you in the face after I'm done with this.

Chanyeol, surprisingly, took her lies in and strode over to the door. "Stay there, okay?" And he disappeared into the night.

____

Kai's eyes narrowed, "What the-" 

"He didn't even ask about us!" Sehun interrupted.

"Wow, screw you hyung." Kai muttered once more.

Baekhyun whacked both of their heads and D.O. placed the cake carefully in your hands as you scurried into the kitchen. You let out a shaky breath and Suho patted your back.

"Good job. Though the script ." Suho said, glancing at Kai and Baekhyun. Their eyebrows furrowed and they simutaneously rolled their eyes.

"Get over it. It could have been better if we had more time." Kai said, shooting D.O. a look. He shrugged and scoffed.

"He's coming. Let's go."

The five of you went into the living room and waited for Chanyeol to come in. You heard him call your name worriedly, and he decreased the distance between him and the living room. As he took one step in, Sehun and Kai popped the confetti cannons and Suho opened the lights to a dimmed-mode. You stood in front of him with a wide smile on your face and your head tilted slightly to the side cutely.

"Happy Birthday, Chanyeol!" The five you chorused loudly, then burst out laughing at his shocked face.

"I-you-Ahra-blood-WHAT?!" He shouted, pulling on his hair and turning around, only to smack straight into the wall. Your knees gave out from under you as you started to laugh even harder, but straightened and bit your lips.

"Can't believe you fell for that." Baekhyun snorted. "I and Kai practically made all that up in a minute."

Kai snickered,  "Actually, it's more of a 'can't-believe-you-didn't-notice-her-horrible-acting.' disbelief." Kai said, coughing inbetween each word. You sent him a glare and sneaked another kick at him, hitting his leg with a loud thwack. He sent you a look and yanked you to him. The plastic covering and pan that the cake was on slipped out of your hands but D.O. swiftly caught it and whacked the back of Kai's head. 

"Watch it!" He snapped. Kai muttered under his breath and wrapped his arms around you unknowingly and you elbowed him in the stomach, only to hit something hard. You yelped and retracted your elbow, glaring up at him.

"Are you hiding a brick behind your shirt?!"

"It's called abs." Was his cocky reply. "Ever heard of them?"

"YOU!" Chanyeol had finally gathered himself up and pointed at Baekhyun. "-ON MY BIRTHDAY! YOU WROTE A FREAKING SCRIPT OF HER BLEEDING?!"

"Hey, you fell for it." Baekhyun shrugged then beamed. "Let's eat the cake!"

You all gathered around the living room table, Chanyeol begrudgingly, but his reluctance had settled down when he sat in front of the cake, lit-up by the candles.

"Make a wish~" You encouraged.

Chanyeol nodded his head and closed his eyes. I wish for the well-being of all my brothers and for luck, prosperity, and healthiness to continue to help us on our journey in life. I hope that we can become closer than we are now with Ahra, and I hope that her eyes will get better, as well as the relationship with her family. Keep us together tightly and as a big family, that's all I want.

After he finished the wish, he blew on the candles and the rest of you clapped. Chanyeol took a bite of the cake and let out a sensual-like moan and gave D.O. a thumbs-up. Sehun wrinkled his nose as Suho lifted his fork up for you to eat, and your lips wrapped around the metal silverware before you pulled away and also gave D.O. an 'ok' sign.

"It's yummy, oppa." You chimed. "Very tasty~"

D.O. brightened up from the comment and the others boys felt their jealousy spike up. You finished your cake and threw away the plastic plate and sat back down next to the boys.

"It's time to play the games!" Sehun beamed excitedly, pulling the cardboard away from the shelves and placing it in front of Chanyeol. "C'mon hyung, pick one and we'll play that game."

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and shrugged. He ripped off a sticker. "Hop Scotch?" He asked in disbelief.

The boys sent you looks and you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "Oops?"

"It's too cold to play hop scotch." Sehun whined.

An idea formed into your mind and you secretly took a handful of cake. Suho and Kai saw your movements, but shook their heads and turned the other away. You whistled and the boys looked at you.

"I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter