10

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________ "Whoz That Girl" by EXID ___________

{ 14 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

"Hell no."

It turned out, Sehun was able to handle his end of the deal well. On the other hand, you weren't.

Why did you have to underestimate him? Thinking he couldn't be quiet in the end? Now you had to do something to gain an even further amount of anti-Ahra's in this godforsaken, wealthy, grand place people even had the guts to call a school.

"Yah. Wash your mouth!" D.O. scolded, brushing the ends of your hair with his fingers. He fixed your ponytail and stood back with a proud look on his face.

"Did Huang Ahra just curse?!" Chanyeol gasped. He stumbled backwards, placing a hand on his temple and acting like he was about to faint. "Oh my gosh, what has the world come to?!"

"A new, modern, civilized era where Huang Ahra actually curses." You replied back in a deadpan tone and crossing your arms and looked at Sehun with a glare.

"And in this era, I will not do that stupid, unreasonable little-"

"Come on! You said anything!" Sehun complained, hugging you and swaying you side to side.

"Anything reasonable!" You fought back. "And this request is not reasonable!"

"What are you scared of?" Kai spoke up, his voice quiet. "Attention? Harassment? Being bullied because people think we're too good for you to sit with?"

You stopped talking and stood still. He had hit right on the mark, and you didn't like it one bit. How were you easily read like this? It was frustrating, knowing someone could dig so deep under your skin and read you inside and out like a book.

"I said anything reasonable," You repeated through clenched teeth, it being the only thing you could say at the time being, "And I won't go doing anything embarrassing, or me gaining even more dislike from fellow scholar-"

"You said shouting or saying anything embarrassing." Sehun cut you off and gave you an innocent smile. "It wouldn't hurt, and we don't bite. Come on, please?" He begged, clasping his hands together and jutting out his bottom lip. "For me~?"

"But.." You huffed, glancing away so that you wouldn't fall for his aegyo. You gave Baekhyun a helpless look, and he smiled at you and gave you a thumbs-up and a sharp nod of his head. Your eyes narrowed at his useless actions and you then faced D.O and Suho, who instantly looked away and started distracting himself by playing with the cuffs of his sleeves.

Kai shrugged, "It's her decision, I mean we see her at home anyways, right?" He said, in an outside-like voice. Your eyes widened, and you made a slicing motion at your throat.

"Don't speak like that here! Please!" You hissed and looked around for anybody nearby. Your wishes were answered, because the hallway was empty since most of the student population was in the cafeteria.

The boys exchanged glances, and decided to obey your pleads but encouraged Sehun to move forward with an almost imperceptive nod of their heads. Sehun sighed as his hyung's once again left the burden on his shoulders, and he defeatedly slipped a hand through the space where your elbow was angled and intertwined your fingers with his. He started pulling you in the direction of the cafeteria entrance with you struggling from his tight grip.

"Sehun!" You said lowly, only just loud enough for him to hear while the boys stayed behind to watch the two of you grow closer to the cafeteria. You heard the low, muffled sounds of the nearby cafeteria noise as Sehun turned a corner, away from his hyung's sights.

Sehun was also frustrated but kept it behind his stoic mask. He didn't want to force you in doing something you didn't want to do, but his wolf side wanted to. In some ways, thterm keep your enemies close but your friends closer could apply. But for wolves, both sides of the equations apply. Once bolded, marked, merged, and mated then you're bolded, marked, merged, and mated forever. Wolves couldn't stay away for too long without their mate because it'll feel like you're dying inside. So they had to have all eyes on their mate, and yet a very watchful eye on their enemy if they try to hurt their mate.

The boys, even the unbolded ones, wanted you close. Ever since the incident in the cafeteria, they grew to be a little protective over you, no matter about how well or how long they've known you. Truth be told, they only have had seen you when they found you chasing after Chanyeol, and in Suho's case, when he stepped foot into your living room. So if they were close with you out of school, it should be the same inside school because at the moment inside of the school was a lot more dangerous than out.

"Sehun. I'm serious. Stop." You said, fear gripping your chest as you heard the loudly growing noise. They didn't know what Han Bi, Joo Sun, or even one of the scholars that hated you could do.

Judging by Joo Sun's reaction of you supposedly 'seduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter