17

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

___________ "난 니가 필요해" by A-PINK ___________

{ 21 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

"Yah, yah. Don't take too much." Chanyeol scolded. Sehun scooped up a lot in his spoon and dumped it into his mouth. "YAH! YOU-"

Sehun ran away before Chanyeol could catch him. Chanyeol swallowed down all of his ice cream then went yelling after the maknae, bits of cream coming out of his mouth.

You watched after them with a big smile on your face. You sighed and shook your head amusedly. They never fail to make the mood brighter.

"Ahra? What do you want to grab for lunch?" D.O. called. You looked back and tapped your chin.

"Hmm..." You slipped your hand into your shorts pocket when a cold wind blew against you. "We can buy something light, nothing too fancy. Maybe the food court?"

You pointed at the mall entrance and the boys nodded in agreement. They called Chanyeol and Sehun over and Sehun sprinted and hid behind you. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pushed the maknae's head away.

"You're going to use Ahra as a shield?" He asked coolly, smirking as the blood drained away from the maknae's face.

"Of course not!" He argued and stepped beside you. Then he realized what his hyung was aiming for. Though, he was too late when he was locked under the older's armpits and choked.

"Ya-" Sehun stuttered, whacking at Chanyeol's stomach. "Hyung...!"

"Do you realize what you've done?!" Chanyeol retorted, "That was FREE ICE CREAM! You took my FREE ICE CREAM!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Chanyeol, you're cheap. Seriously. That free ice cream was a sample, which was barely half a scoop of ice cream. And it was mostly melted."

Kai snickered and high-fived Baekhyun. "Nice one, hyung."

Suho stood back and watched his dongsaengs bicker. He shook his head then spared a glance you, smiling as you stood by and looked on with amusement evident on your face. D.O. came back with a cardigan and lifted your arms up. He slid them into the sleeve and fixed it around you. Standing back, he gave himself a thumbs-up and beamed.

You stared at him in shock, "What's this?" You the soft cloth, wagging your arm up and down. The sleeves fully covered your arm and made you feel warmer.

"You were cold." He explained simply. At your expression he also added, "It wasn't much, don't worry. I kind-of had a feeling you didn't want anything too expensive. I saw how you usually wear just casual clothes instead of the in-fashion blouses and skirts when you go out."

You smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. He's been observing me. It's nice that someone actually pays attention...

"Don't spoil her too much," Kai joked. "We don't want a picky princess waiting for us at home."

You hit his arm and rolled your eyes, the blush disappearing from your face. "Thanks for ruining the mood, Kai."

He shrugged, "At your service, my beautiful lady." He winked playfully. You glared at him and he burst out laughing. 

Suho opened his mouth to say something when a growl interrupted them. They all blankly stared at Chanyeol who rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

"I guess it's time for lunch?"

¤~¤~¤~¤

"God, I just want to smash her face in!"

"Yup, yup!"

"When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter