9

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

___________ "Tie & Disturbance" by Justin T. and BoA ___________

(Mash-Up by holiday447edit)

{ 13 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

When the boys were almost done, Sehun came downstairs. He saw you, and gave you an unconscious peck on your cheek. You burned red, and stared at him wide-eyed. *Did he just...kiss me?*

"'Morning, noona." He yawned tiredly, and picked up a fork and dug it into his pile of scrambled eggs. In a few minutes everyone was ready to go, except for D.O. He was cleaning up the kitchen, and once he was finished he came out. Then, he froze as he looked up and down your figure.

"Yah! Huang Ahra! What the heck are you wearing?!" D.O. shouted, and grabbed you. He dragged you up the stairs. "I think this calls for a fashion crisis!"

Baekhyun poked his head in, and his lips. "I'd be happy to help." He said suggestively, and sent you a flirty wink. You rolled your eyes, and stared as D.O. went through your clothes. He picked out a floral, halter neck that was tight on your chest but loose around your waist, a tight-pair of jeans, and a dark-grey looking jacket. Then he brought you into the bathroom and started on your face.

In just 15 minutes, he had managed to comb out the tangles in your hair and put it up in a high ponytail. He applied some mascara on your eyelashes, which you didn't even know what it was, and some lotion on your dried hands. Then he made you change, with his back to you.

"I'm done.." You said quietly, slipping your arms through the soft sleeves of the grey – to you – jacket. You didn't remember having the jacket in your suitcase. Where had it come from?

As if D.O. had read your mind, "It's a long story." He chuckled, and rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"But, it's not-"

"-Mine?" D.O. interrupted, and smiled. "Well, consider it a gift then. We...bought it a few months ago and haven't really put it to good use because it's a female jacket. And besides, you don't have a lot of jackets." He said reasonably, and walked out the bathroom. You followed him out and closed the lights, shutting your door close and fixing your sleeves uncomfortably.

You've never dressed like this before. It was a different change.

Baekhyun gave you another wink. "You look beautiful."

You stared at Baekhyun with a blank look, unable to notice the amount of sincerity in his tone. You didn't believe him. Besides, they all had mates to care for, didn't they? And you had heard them talking about their bold marks, which meant they'd already found their mate. You also wondered if their mates were going to move in to their house also.

You remembered that a lot of people supported the 'BaekSun' couple, whereas Baekhyun and Joo Sun would be a very good couple. You shivered, and hoped that Baekhyun wouldn't be mates with her. Baekhyun blinked down at the deeply entranced girl, and exchanged looks with D.O. They were both thinking the same thing: why is she so distant?

D.O. shrugged, and Baekhyun ran a hand through his smooth, silky soft brown hair defeatedly. You didn't notice their looks, and slung your bag over your head and onto your right shoulder, so that it hung by your left hip. Your eyes looked around the room for any sign of your black geeky frames and didn't find it. 

The two boys led you out your room and down the stairs. You followed them with much hesitation, your eyes going everywhere and anywhere. You bit your lip worriedly. You couldn't go outside without your glasses. Last night, you had already gotten a message from your doctor that the damage Joo Sun had done to your eyes was major, and that you were lucky enough to not be blinded by the cafeteria lights. If it happened again, your eyes would be 100% gone. 

Baekhyun observed your actions with careful eyes, and slid your glasses out of his pocket. Was she looking for this? "Ahra." He called. You turned to him, and your shoulders slumped.

You were immediately relieved of the stress that was slowly building up. "Thanks." You muttered quietly and reached out for the frames. Baekhyun snapped his hand backwards, and you stopped. *What was he doing? Is he trying to tease me?* Your hand moved forwards a few more inches. His hand retracted. You glared up at him, then froze up when he moved his hand and slid the glasses on your face with steady hands. Your glare turned into a wide-eyed stare.

No one's ever done this, tried this, or made you feel this way. It was such a simple action yet was meaningful, in a way. What's going on? Baekhyun gave you a gentle smile, and with an affectionate aura around him, flicked your cheek lightly. 

"Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled, "Let's go, the guy's are waiting." His smile widened at your adorable lost look you had upon your face, as you snapped out of your thoughts and blinked around.

Oh." Was all you could say, and dazedly followed him out of the large, mansion-like house. He held the door open for you, and you walked in between his outstretched arms.

They encircled you momentarily, as he pulled the door towards him to close it and his left arm surrounded your right side to lock it.  You felt his hot breath on your neck. He had tilted his head to get a better look at the door handle, and moved his lips closer to your ear. You stiffened, and clenched onto your fists. Unnoticed by you, a smirk was forming on the boy's lips as he saw the goosebumps rising on your bare arms and your tensed, flushed figure.

*Baekhyun - 1. Those dorks - 0.* He thought.

"There." You heard him say, and he moved back. Immediately the heat you were feeling before was gone and all that was left was empty air.

"Let's go, let's go, lesgo!" Chanyeol shouted, and cupped his mouth with his hands. "Come on, you two! I want to be there for breakfast!"

"Aish, was my cooking not enough for you?!" You distantly heard D.O. yell.

You confusedly turned your head to Baekhyun, finding the spot besides him empty. How'd D.O. get there so fast? Instead of questioning things, you moved into the car and shut the door from behind you. You plopped down on the passenger's seat besides D.O., and you all drove off to the school.

"Ahra-ah~ Why are you sitting so far away!!" You heard Baekhyun call softly. "Do you not like me?!"

You opened your mouth to respond with a 'No', but D.O. had already beaten you to it. "Yeah. She doesn't. So back off~" He said threateningly in a playful voice.

Baekhyun clucked his tongue, "Yah. Let her speak for herself, Owl Eyes."

"What did you say?!" D.O. growled. "Do you want to die?!"

"Come at me, bahruh!" Baekhyun shouted back, failing to emphasize the word 'bruh' in English. You sighed, and sat back to watch the road as the two continued to bicker like children.

It was a wonder they'd manage to keep such a cool, calm, and collected image in front of all their fangirls and managed to even be serious and mature in front of their teachers. Once you reached school, you were already frustrated and shocked by how much yelling had gone on in the van. To had make it worse, you were settling on a major headache from your lack of sleep, exertion of strength and mental energy, and trying to block out their loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter